AJ Styles/Dixie Carter: One of the Dumbest Things TNA Has Ever Done?

THE PROBLEM is that the heels and faces are on the wrong damn side of the argument. Vince McMahon made this work on several occasions -- Trish Stratus and Sable immediately come to mind. The difference was that Vince McMahon is a malevolent, ego-maniacal terrorist of the sports entertainment industry. When he cheats on his wife it's for the soul purpose of drawing heat...

How is Dixie Carter supposed to draw heat for Kaz and Daniels? For exposing her? AJ Styles should be the one getting boo'd out of arenas for forcing the boss to cheat on her husband -- who has been seen on multiple PPV events and who works for TNA. The whole thing is backwards. Dixie's not gonna get heat, because creative isn't going to spin it that way and the fans aren't smart enough to play it out on their own. I do not see a way this ends by making any amount of sense, or without a complete heel/face realignment.

[Heel] Green Ranger;3907552 said:
THE PROBLEM is that the heels and faces are on the wrong damn side of the argument. Vince McMahon made this work on several occasions -- Trish Stratus and Sable immediately come to mind. The difference was that Vince McMahon is a malevolent, ego-maniacal terrorist of the sports entertainment industry. When he cheats on his wife it's for the soul purpose of drawing heat...

How is Dixie Carter supposed to draw heat for Kaz and Daniels? For exposing her? AJ Styles should be the one getting boo'd out of arenas for forcing the boss to cheat on her husband -- who has been seen on multiple PPV events and who works for TNA. The whole thing is backwards. Dixie's not gonna get heat, because creative isn't going to spin it that way and the fans aren't smart enough to play it out on their own. I do not see a way this ends by making any amount of sense, or without a complete heel/face realignment.

Agreed 100%. At least Vince set up drawing heat for himself nicely and made Linda the fan favorite by doing the said hot women. Dixie is a piss-poor excuse for an on-screen character and putting her into this storyline does no favors for anyone. Hell, maybe Dixie will be kidnapped by the same people who took Samoa Joe and this horrible display will end.

The best part of this whole thing is definetely Christopher Daniels. He's a very witty and comical heel and I've been impressed with how they've let him get the upper hand verbally on Styles. Even last week's picture reveals made Daniels look legit for saying everything he's said thus far. Maybe Daniels should be put in charge of creative and this storyline. It'd sure be a helluva lot more entertaining television, wouldn't it?

I think it's pretty obvious after this latest episode of Impact that AJ and Dixie aren't having a affair. It's the whole bait and switch. I think it's actually Dixie's husband who is having the affair. Possibly with Madison Rayne.

That's what was in the original envelope that Daniels gave AJ. Then Daniels got pictures of AJ telling Dixie about her husband cheating and took the photos. Then showed the pictures on Impact.

My one question is does Kaz really know whats going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back