• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

After all... What was the point of Foley's reign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think this was one of the worst things tna has ever done, in my eyes its like vinnie mac signing don west and giving him a world title thank god for the joe swerve god knows where tna would have gone if that washed up wookie kept the title any longer

The foley reign was most likely for ratings, but i did enjoy his reign a lot. I've always been a fan of foley so i was glad he got a title reign. AND foley is not washed up. He still has it in terms of mic skills, and im sure he's ok in the ring as well, although i haven't seen him wrestle too much because i don't buy PPV's

im not questioning the mans mic skills which are good but he is too old to be in a wrestling role , ellis man u said u didnt buy the ppvs so heres how it went down at lockdown sting carried the match at sacrafice foley sat at the announce table for about 15 minutes taking his restorony out of the 25 minute match till angle jumped over the anounce table and at slammiversary i think it was 3 out of the 5 who covered foley to become legal to hang the belt and its not like they preformed their finisher on him he just laid down and really i only remember two things that foley was involed in during the KOTM match one asking jarret to hand him the belt on top of the ladder and two throwing aj off the top of the penalty box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back