Adverts that genuinely make you angry

State farm, they just annoy the living fuck out of me.:suspic:.

Oh and this drug commercial with "Pee-wee Herman"

[YOUTUBE]kHFnc_eV4Lg[/YOUTUBE]

Part of me cracks up and the other part of me burns in the irony, for only a few weeks later he would be involved in the Paul Rubens adult theater indecent.

Has anyone saw tge 'Let the beats play well you do your thing' bud light commercial that plays every single commercial break during NFL games. Those are annoying.

[YOUTUBE]nmtjzothWiY[/YOUTUBE]

This makes me angry because the idea is absurd.

Why the fuck would I pay to watch untalented children attempt to capture the glory of the original songs? 95% of the time these songs are no where near as good as the original version sung by the big time artists. They claim it's "By kids for kids" when I doubt any children would opt to listen to this over the artist/songs they are trying to imitate. Not to mention that the sheer # of these things and how frequent they play on my TV adds the anger.

Sorry Z, I could only make it to 22 seconds before stopping the vid! As soon as I saw kids singing about Jagger it felt too wrong to go on.

The one with the fucking pig going "wheeeeeeee". That shit is one of the few things in this world that truly annoys me.

For anyone who hates the Go Compare adverts, yup - they do suck, but we can do much worse in Norn Iron. Try these clowns on for size!
[YOUTUBE]LWlsnwhHsA0[/YOUTUBE]​
There are also versions with the two eijits as 'themselves', teenagers and even babies:wtf:

And just when you thought they'd shat on Elvis's grave enough, poor John Belushi gets a spin in his coffin too:disappointed:!
[YOUTUBE]kcwdDb2TK1w[/YOUTUBE]​

Bet the fat opera singer doesn't look JUST as bad now:p

I hate State Farm commercials (it doesn't help that I hate Aaron Rodgers and he is in their commercials), JT Wentworth commercials and beer commercials.

I hate commercials so much that 99% of the time, I just mute the tv whenever commercials are on.

[YOUTUBE]mP_Kp5DICMQ[/YOUTUBE]

I know I have aready posted a Kids Bop video, but if you go to 0:20 you will see some of the worst singing you will ever here.

[YOUTUBE]5Qk252569R8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]h5X4TSbGreA[/YOUTUBE]

These are only annoying for how often they pop up, and how many of them there are. When I was little I used to like these toy commercials but now they are repetitive and corny.

The second one (BK Spongebob square butts) is more for an LOL moment, but it's also very silly.

Death to Go Compare Man, the fat, stupid, opera singing fuckface.

Oh and Wongaman can fuck off too.

Aye and he can take the creepy-ass Wonga puppets with him too.

Just saw an ad for Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy show. Nope, not for me, I'll dig out some Mighty Boosh instead.

Just saw an ad for Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy show. Nope, not for me, I'll dig out some Mighty Boosh instead.

I'm going to watch it purely because it looks madder than happy hour at a mental hospital.

[YOUTUBE]x8mdLTbuIH0[/YOUTUBE]

Like a psychopath on an acid trip

I think what's putting me off the show is it reminds me of the episode of Nevermind the Buzzcocks where Simon Amstell was taking the piss out of Fielding and how 'zany' he was, and now Noel's just making a show of that.

Of course I am more of a Howard Moon chap so that's maybe got something to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back