Absolute Best Tag-Team 1995-2000

Who was the absolute best tag-team, in the WWE, 1995-2000?

• New Age Outlaws

• Edge & Christian

• Davey Boy Smith & Owen Hart

• Hardy Boyz

• Dudley Boyz

• APA (Bradshaw & Faarooq)

• The Rock & Mankind

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
T

T_Mighty_J_Mitch

Welcome to the latest installment of WWE's Absolute Best here on the WZ forums!

We're evaluating the WWE product blast from the past style...1995-2000!

Thanks for all who participated last week, but this week, we move on...tag-team time!

Who was the absolute best tag-team, in the WWE, 1995-2000?

(1995-2000) "Absolute Best" Past Winners

Heel: Triple H

Baby Face: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

Tag-Team: ???

(2001-2006) "Absolute Best" Past Winners

Heel: Triple H

Baby Face: "HBK" Shawn Michaels

Tag-Team: Edge & Christian

On The Mic: The Rock

Feud: Triple H vs. "HBK" Shawn Michaels

Female: Trish Stratus

Match: The Rock vs. Steve Austin -WrestleMania 17

New Age outlaws dominated that time as the hardyz began to emerge also

I think that rockers should have been in this poll..Or maybe even the Road Warrios<---- Easily THE best Tag Team of all Time :worship:

The Two Dudes With Attitudes HBK and Diesel they held the Tag Titels twice and never lost them so theres my pick.

The Rebel BAd Ass

edge and christian, the two of them worked so well together, and were one of the biggest tag teams, i loved those two together

Gotta go with the Hardyz on this one.....They completely made Tag Team wrestling watchable. Edge and Christian close second though

i totally agree deadman the hardyz made wrestling so much better to watch however the hardyz would not have been so entertaining without the dudlyz and edge and christian. Today the wwe really lacks tag teams, which is y the spirit squad r still champs.
howeva my personal fav is the brothers of destruction

Time to play the game!!!!!!!!

I went with the New Age Outlaws.

Simply because they had great chemistry, were very entertaining, and helped bring a whole new audience to pro wrestling.

As members of the second incarnation of the professional wrestling stable D-Generation X (D-X), the New Age Outlaws became extremely over in the late 1990s, with Road Dogg claiming that the duo sold out the 20,000 capacity arena Madison Square Garden on 47 consecutive occasions. [1] In the same time period, the New Age Outlaws had the third highest merchandise sales in the WWF after Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock. [2]

The New Age Outlaws were characterised by their frequently vulgar and violent performances. They were perhaps best known for their lengthy entrance routine, which began with Jesse James uttering the words "Oh, you didn't know? Yo' ass better call somebody!" and culminated in Billy Gunn delivering the controversial D-X catchphrase, "...And if you ain't down with that, we got two words for ya - suck it!".

thats the time period were talking about.

Some damn good tag teams to pick from.... oh how the WWE could do with some of them now.

Honorable mentions to E &C, The Hardyz and even the Rock and Sock connection (as im a huge fan of both Foley and the Rock)

But id have to say the Best Tag team during this year was none other than the New Age Outlaws

Shane O'Mac said:
I think that rockers should have been in this poll..Or maybe even the Road Warrios<---- Easily THE best Tag Team of all Time :worship:

shawn michaels was wwe champ in 1995 their was no rockers tag team

anyway i gotta go with NAO because they kicked so much ass

without question edge and christian. Made a superb, entertaining, origianl tag team with an exciting style. And also, both have went on to be excellent world champions.

got to be the hardyz, thay redefined the tag team division in the late 90's

I'm gonna have to go with the Hardyz as well. Ever since they first time I ever saw them, when they wore their home-made plaid tights and such, I thought they were amazing. Granted, I was only about 11 or 12 at the time, but ever since then, they've been my absolute favorite wrestlers. I used to turn on Raw just to see them. And now, there's a chance we'll one day see a Hardyz reunion, and I couldn't be happier.