Absolute Best Female (2001-2006)

Who was the absolute best female, in the WWE, the last five years?

• Trish Stratus

• Stacy Keibler

• Lita

• Stephanie McMahon

• Torrie Wilson

• Victoria

• Mickie James

• Molly Holly

• Gail Kim

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
heatfan06 said:
ppl where tha hell is moolah and mae young lmao

the thread is titled 2001-2006, ya they appeared once in awhile but they never really actually wrestled except for once or twice i think

for the past 5 years there actually has been alot of female talent go through the wwe, enough so that i couldn't pick just one. i would say that it would be a tie between trish and molly, but lita and victoria and ivory brought alot to the table as well

Whadda 'bout Chyna?
I know she's been gone a couple years, and all "she's a man" jokes aside, that woman could lay the hurt on people.

Most people don't put Chyna with the other divas just because she spent more time in the mens division compared to the womens and the times when she did wrestle the women she destroyed them in a no contest. in fact the only woman to ever give chyna a run for her money was lita in chyna's last match

^ And also because, well, she only wrestled for 4 months during the selected time period.

Please read the thread before posting guys...

Chyna was a Monster. If she was still wrestling she'd be a Legend.

just because lita has not wrestled for a year or two cause of injuries doesn't mean she shouldn't be considered the best female wrestler can you honstley say that trish is betta than lita. lita is more atlethic than she is and tons of more moves then trish. she could never do what lita done and no one in the womens division including trish has sacarificed there body like lita has. THE ONLY REASON TRISH WON THE TITLE THAT MANY TIMES AND HAS PROGRESSED IS BECAUSE OF LITA INJURIES other wise lita would of still been kickin a** in the wwe. have everyone foreget before lita got hurt she was the #1 diva and the most popular her face was everywhere. when she got hurt that's when they focused on trish more. when she came back from her neck injury they pushed trish aside and foucused on lita then she got hurt and they focused on trish again. lita is the bad guy so people r not goin 2 like her. if u think about it lita is still the #1 diva in wwe she's always involved in main events she's one the show every week including some ecw events they don't show any other female wrestler every week not even mickie james who's the champion. trish will never gain the popularity status of lita no matter who much they try to push her. example saturday night main event u could hear a penny drop during trish match i even saw micheal cole sit back in his chair like he didn't even give a s*** he was bored. but when lita grabbed ref leg she got a reaction.

I agree, Lita is definently the best women wrestler I've seen in modern day WWE. She was wrestling before Trish, who couldn't do much when she first started in the WWE.

Flames Out
Dragon

lita21207 said:
just because lita has not wrestled for a year or two cause of injuries doesn't mean she shouldn't be considered the best female wrestler can you honstley say that trish is betta than lita. lita is more atlethic than she is and tons of more moves then trish. she could never do what lita done and no one in the womens division including trish has sacarificed there body like lita has. THE ONLY REASON TRISH WON THE TITLE THAT MANY TIMES AND HAS PROGRESSED IS BECAUSE OF LITA INJURIES other wise lita would of still been kickin a** in the wwe. have everyone foreget before lita got hurt she was the #1 diva and the most popular her face was everywhere. when she got hurt that's when they focused on trish more. when she came back from her neck injury they pushed trish aside and foucused on lita then she got hurt and they focused on trish again. lita is the bad guy so people r not goin 2 like her. if u think about it lita is still the #1 diva in wwe she's always involved in main events she's one the show every week including some ecw events they don't show any other female wrestler every week not even mickie james who's the champion. trish will never gain the popularity status of lita no matter who much they try to push her. example saturday night main event u could hear a penny drop during trish match i even saw micheal cole sit back in his chair like he didn't even give a s*** he was bored. but when lita grabbed ref leg she got a reaction.

THANK YOU!! Will people listen to this person about Trish and Lita!!?

My vote goes to Victoria, not because she's good looking, but because I could sit and watch her widows peak some of these lame "divas" over and over again.

I agree with the above comment.I think lita is the best though.I hope she gets back in the ring soon.She can actually wrestle plus shes so fucking hot...

T_Mighty_J_Mitch said:
I say Trish Stratus.

She's done so much for WWE.

She's been a 6-time champion.

She had a damn good angle with Jericho & Christian.

She's had damn good matches with Victoria, Lita, Mickie, Gail, Stacy, the list goes on and on.

And really, if it wasn't for Trish, the women's division would be even more dead than it is right now.

Lita isn't even second or third on that list IMO. She was injured half the time, and has been a valet the other half. Meh.

BTW guys, this is the last section on 2001-2006. We will moving onto 1995-2000 very shortly.

I couldn't agree more!

I know this thread is sort of done but, I've got one more comment.

Lita's only been out for 2 years if you combine her neck injury and her time as a valet. Besides that she's been wrestling for 6 years. She started before Trish, who was a pretty bad wrestler when she first began, that's why Trish is #3 on my list.

Flames Out
Dragon

She had a damn good angle with Jericho & Christian
That was one of the worst angles I've ever seen, bad acting, corny story, the match was good but the angle used... no, altough trish isn't to blame for that it's the writers. Trish winning best Diva is a joke IMO. The only reason she even won her first title is because of her rack and not her talent. Yes she did become better and is now competant, but the best, hell no.

And... I don't find Victoria ugly :blush:
Her windows peak is probaly the best finisher to come aorund in a long time, male or female.

Eternal Dragon said:
I don't think Victoria is ugly, and I think her finisher, Widows Peak/Bory Neckbreaker is a hell of a finisher.

Flames Out
Dragon
Glad I'm not the only one.
If only I could get a guy to back me up too lol.
I did read somewhere you were a woman right? hope i'm not confusing you with somebody else that might have had the same avatar.

Eternal Dragon said:
Lol, yeah I'm a girl. Victoria used to be a fitness model with Trish.

Flames Out
Dragon
I was surprised when I saw your post treating the women with respectand not objects, I was like, finally, then I found out you were a woman yourself, go figure lol.