Absolute Best: Feud

What was the absolute best feud, in the WWE, the last 5 years?

• WWF vs. The Alliance

• The Rock vs. Hulk Hogan

• Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit

• Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels

• Brock Lesnar vs. Kurt Angle

• Steve Austin vs. Eric Bischoff

• Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio

• Edge vs. Matt Hardy

• Triple H vs. Batista

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to say in ring performance wise. Kurt Angle vs Chris Benoit. All there matches were classics. My favorite was the Royal Rumble 03 Match for the WWE Title i am proud to say i say that match live and in person..

Entertainment Wise.... Hulk Hogan vs. The Rock. All i have to say is Wrestlemania 18. I have never seen the crowd so into one match in my life.

lol opps 2004 it was not o5 typo my bad, And no im not jk it was the only thing thats been good about sd in last 3 years so im dead serious.

I've gone with Trips-Batista, I think the build was excellent and it played off the mistakes that WWE had made with Orton's turn and push. We also got 3 good matches out of it and made a bona-fide Main-Eventer.

HHH and HBK, glad they are back to goofing off though...that is better than them fueding.
Fueds havent been the same the last 5 years. The late 90's was when a fued was a fued...Corporation vs Minstry, Austin-Rock, Austin-Vince.

I enjoyed the whole WCW / ECW vs WWE angle. You knew the outcome, but it was fun to watch for some weeks.

you give me a street fight, 3 stages of hell, last man standing and then a hell in a cell with IMO two of the top 5 wrestlers ever, then thats my top rivalry

Also I like the Dudley Boyz v The Hardy Boyz v E & C... the had many memorable moments including the Midget thing where midgets brought out stoll and little kid tables.. also the TLC matchs were amazing

Out of this group I gotta go with HHH/HBK. Wow. It just goes to show how weak the feuds have been recently. No blockbusters really compared to Savage/Steamboat, HBK/Bret Hart, Austin/McMahon, and the other big time feuds. I hafta admit though Angle/Benoit did produce some great matches but didn't have enough time or development to really be as big as it could have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.