• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

About Two Weeks Ago...

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I went on a date. Everything was going swimmingly, until the woman I was dining with put her baked potato in her purse, called over our server, and told him that he forgot to bring her her baked potato. After he apologized and left, promising to bring back a baked potato for her, she puts the baked potato she had in her purse back on her plate. When our server comes back with a baked potato, she looks at him like he's crazy, points to her baked potato, and says that she already has one.

No offense if she's your girlfriend or anything, but that was..... immature. Unless the server was a douchebag. If that's the case, then as TM said, marry her.

I am so very confused right now. And a little bit turned on.

That's great.

My aunt would screw with her daughter. She poured herself a glass of milk, then went to the bathroom, my aunt poured the milk back into the jug, washed the glass and put it away as quick as she could. It was priceless when my cousin went to look for her glass of milk...

mind you she is a bit dim, but funny none the less.

Dude that is the most awesome story ever TDiggity. That is disrespectful to the waiter, but I don't know if I could keep from laughing.

I wouldn't go out with her again.

Yea I wouldve told her that was a bitch move. Being a waiter isnt easy, they dont need people to just fuck with them for the fun of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back