ABC Party?

My$terio_Fan

I can do whatever I want
Has anyone been to one? What it is is a "Anything But Clothes" party which basically is an excuse for horny university students to see each other half naked.

The only rules are that no clothes can be worn and no genitals/boobs(females)can be exposed. My university have them all the time, but I have never went to any. But now the guy I had the date with has invited me, so I'm going.

Does anyone have any experience with these party's and/or have any ideas of what I should make for a "costume"?

Never had one of those here....I can only imagine how many people would get arrested. If no clothes can be worn and you can't expose anything what can you wear? Like underwear or something

You have to make clothes, using non-clothes items. Some people dress up with caution tape, sheets, paper, ect. Me & my friend(girl) were going to dress up as adam and eve, using fake leaves and what not but I don't know if I could go that "free" in fear of a wardrobe malfunction :S

Caution tape has been done to death I heard. I want to be unique but I'm not sure I'm ready for Alex(my blind date)to see me in all(or almost all)my glory. It will be interesting that's for sure.

M_F.

If you really want to be cool (and morally sound) You should go in full winter gear. You'll be providing a good example for those heathen flesh-worshippers, and you'll also be the most unique person at the party.

Truly,

Ricky
WZ Ethical Adviser

Go naked.

It's only your penis. (I'm assuming your male, if you're female then replace penis for vagina & boobs)

M_F.

If you really want to be cool (and morally sound) You should go in full winter gear. You'll be providing a good example for those heathen flesh-worshippers, and you'll also be the most unique person at the party.

Truly,

Ricky
WZ Ethical Adviser

Yea I would stick out like a sore thumb dressed like that. Plus no clothes are allowed, I'll end up being kicked out or something.

And a garbage bag could work, it would definetly keep everything in place, but in all honesty I just don't know if I'm confortable enough to go. I'm a prude and this isn't how I want Alex to see me, even though my body isn;t bad or anything, it's just being halfnaked with a group of people is weird and akward :s

Well, if you must go and wear attire that will objectify yourself...

you could go get one of those alphabet charts they use in elementary school and turn that into coverings. ABC party, eh?

Amazingly Akward. Like I said I haven't been to one yet, but there has already been two so far this year. It's fun to dress up, but wardrobe malfunctions happen alot.

Remember the "portable bananna pussy"? That'd be the perfect cover for your swizzle stick. And who knows, someone might really like bananna's and you'll get some action.

Put a box with a ribbon/bow on it, around your penis. If you want to make it specific, have a gift tag attached with the other guy's name on it.

Go in a pair of briefs made out of cardboard and Tootsie Roll covers, two crossing bandoliers of bullets (for your chest), and a Coors Light case made into a hat.

Thanks everyone for their help, but it just realized how uncomfortable I am with the whole idea. Why would he make this our second date!!!!!!!!!!!!! :S

hahaah possibly true. I'm one of the most self-conscious gay man I know. Most love running free, but I'm a prude. If I go, I will be using alot(and a stress)Alot of double sided tape!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back