• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A tale of tails

Who gets the chop first?

• HBK

• HHH

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dowdsy McDowds

Sally was here
I missed Raw this week, but luckily for me, Smackdown has that Raw Rebound bit so I can catch up on what happened on Monday. From what I've gathered so far, HBK came back and spoke to Triple H for a bit about some under-taking stuff or something.

During this segment I got distracted by the hair of both men.

HBK comes back now and then, but still sports a ponytail. HHH is seemingly going corporate, but is still allowed to rock the ponytail too. So, who gets rid of their ponytail first? H with the BK or H with the more H's?

Considering Shawn is the one with the receding hairline and bald spot, my money is on him.

RawHbk%20-%20Live%20in%20Mohegan%20Sun%202005%20(67).JPG

I reckon Hunter will get the chop first. It'd be weird, but if he cut his hair to copy Taker's new look (whatever it may be) to show he can't be psyched out, would be a bit of a hoot.

Hunter's my bet.

Triple H has the Pony. Its his Pony and no matter what he will always have that Pony.

Shawn knows he's going bald/is bald and should just give it up, the comb over isn't fooling anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back