A Shitty WWE Match

BOSS Productions

Pre-Show Stalwart
I know true WWE fans will know what a Shitty Match is and there were plenty but the biggest one I can think of is

Bill Goldberg VS Brock Lesnar now I love these wrestlers Goldberg better though but this match was shitty,now everyone knew these guys were leaving but this match had so much hype coming into it and great promos and this was the reason why I ordered WM 20 but it turned out every match besides this one was good.

The point of this thread is even though some matches are shitty you still watch them all over again and again I still watch Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar to this day so my question is do you know a match that is really crap but you still watch it.

I agree completely on Lesnar-Goldberg even though i like lesnar more, he is my fav wrestler of all time and in that match he just sucked ass, they both did. another match is Cena-JBL at Mania 21, this was a fucking Mania match?!?!?! i wouldnt even wanna see that match on raw if they paid me to go to that raw! that match shouldnt even main event superstars! i am breaking the rules of the thread a lil cuz i would never watch that match again

if u wanna to talk about any matches that suck and ******ed just watch Hornswoggle. I never liked him every since he started in the WWE. I call it crap when people like Matt Striker; The Miz; John Morrison; Tony Atlas; Chavo Guerrero jr or anybody else have to job to that lil bastich. I rather watch any match of Bastion Booger's than watch him at all.

if u wanna to talk about any matches that suck and ******ed just watch Hornswoggle. I never liked him every since he started in the WWE. I call it crap when people like Matt Striker; The Miz; John Morrison; Tony Atlas; Chavo Guerrero jr or anybody else have to job to that lil bastich. I rather watch any match of Bastion Booger's than watch him at all.

totaly right.man,i wouldnt even put jamie noble againts him.he`s too overrated for a midget that can`t fight

remember at wrestlemania ix were it was wwe title on the line bret hart vs yokozuna at the end when yokozuna won here comes hulk hogan to check on bret when he runs in the ring mr fugi threw powder but hit yokozuna then hogan pinned him with a leg drop i was :confused: :wtf::disappointed: gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay an i never would ever watch this again

A couple of matches that were not that great but still love to watch was:

Hogan/Andre-Wrestlemania 3- Hogan never was a great wrestler and Andre, at the time, was hurt badly and really wasnt that mobile. However, this match had so many monumental moments that really pushed wrestling into mainstream and the crowd was so into it, it really is an enjoyable match to watch. But, wrestling-wise, it was horrendous.

Another match that is enjoyable is another one involving Hogan. Hogan/Rock. This match, wrestling-wise, was not what you would call a "wrestling showcase." However, the build-up, the crowd involvement, and the the fact that it was two of the greatest wrestling stars against one another, make this match a very fun match to watch. But, as far as the wrestling part, me and one of my friends could wrestle a better match.

I needed to put my two cents in on this and I want to say two of my least favorite matches were Sara *Undertakers ex wife* vs DDP. What a waste that was...and who can forget the infamous Jackie Gayda match when she teamed with Christopher Nowinkski against Trish Stratus and JBL

The worst match that I will always watch would have to be Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs. Shawn Michaels for the European Championship on RAW.

Are you kidding? This is a joke right? Because it wasn't supposed to be a proper match. Quick change your answer to King of the Road match or something.

As far as my answer goes, I will say that Lesnar vs Goldberg was a big steaming pile of crap. They had a few spots that were passable in it, but it was the buildup that really killed it. since the Royal Rumble you had an excellent buildup, and with Stone Cold in the ring, it could have been magical. Instead, they just fucked over the fans. But I wouldnt have minded at all if they had just thrown this match on the card as a cool dream match and not given second thought. But the fact they put a great effort into the build up is just sad and a real slap in the face.

Undertaker Vs. Giant Gonzales-Wrestlemania IX

Pretty much any match with Giant Gonzales could go on this list.

HHH vs Scott Steiner at Royal Rumble 02. This was the first Pay-per-view I ever bought, The rumble that night was great, Angle and Benoit had a classic, and these 2 had this 20 minute crapfest for us to suffer through. But for some reason, whenever I rewatch the DVD for that night, I never skip their match.

One of the worst matches, but one that I have still watched is almost every diva match. Those are the worst, but the girls are good to look at. But other than that, it's a step above WNBA action. which is saying not much.

A Six Diva tag team match.I hate them.Any match involving Alicia Fox's ugly ass face is a waste of my time.Another Diva I can't stand is Mickie James.So any match that they're in against each other,a six diva tag match,is awful.

I'm going to have to go with Triple H vs Scott Steiner both royal rumble and no way out 2003. Steiner was clearly not in ring shape and Triple H didn't look to be trying his hardest to put on a good match either.

I think the worst match ever will always be the 3 second match between santina and beth phoniex for the title of miss wrestmania at backlash

I luv Hogans matches......

All are classics.... but one i will watch and just shake my head all the time i watch it is the Hogan vs Warrior Match in WCW... just messed... what a stupid match... the only thing good about was that Hogan pinned the Warrior and finally settle who is the best.....

But the match was a stupid gay match... and even Hogan stated how it stunk up the city cause it sucked so badly.....

but someone mentioned the Hogan vs the Rock... I will say this its probably one of the best matches i have ever seen... and have been entertained by.... U will hardly ever see a match of that quality barely ever..... dont know y u would say it was a shitty match

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back