A list of things I hate about The Cage, by Derf's #1 Fan!

It was twice, and they were both far apart from each other. I didn't mention me until the second time, when I had actually earned it by making quality posts and running the section.

And boring is a really dumb word to describe me. Of all the things to say, you call me boring? :lmao:

It was twice, and they were both far apart from each other. I didn't mention me until the second time, when I had actually earned it by making quality posts and running the section.

And boring is a really dumb word to describe me. Of all the things to say, you call me boring? :lmao:

Let me rephrase that, actually no I'll just repeat it, I find you boring.

Ah, these forums do half make me lol sometimes. Everybody takes things so seriously when really, we're all just typing shit to eachother. It's great.

Ah, now the peanut gallery (Mongoose) has shown up to hate on that 90s kid since it seems to be the in thing to do.

Anyone(that90's kid) who says they'd head butt xbeforefear is fucking cool in my book. no lyin.

Ah, now the peanut gallery (Mongoose) has shown up to hate on that 90s kid since it seems to be the in thing to do.

Anyway who says they'd head butt xbeforefear is fucking cool in my book. no lyin.

And here's me thinking nobody notices how much of an arse xfearbefore is.

Yeah because "douche-nogger" is a perfect way to get your point across. :disappointed:

Listen dipshit, if you had actually read my post and saw the part where I said "I love Doc" then you wouldn't have been stupid enough to say this

And you're judging him before you actually know the full story, why?

now would you? Didn't think so. Now like I said in my first post, kindly shut the fuck up. You are wrong in thinking that I didn't like Doc. Just admit it.

Now like I said in my first post, kindly shut the fuck up. You are wrong in thinking that I didn't like Doc. Just admit it.

I find it hillarious how you think you're some higher power in here by telling somebody to "shut the fuck up". What do you want me to say, Okay? No mate, isn't going to happen. When you get off of your high horse then I probably won't think about it.

Anyone(that90's kid) who says they'd head butt xbeforefear is fucking cool in my book. no lyin.

Actually, I've stuck up for the kid before. He just happens to be wrong in this case. Was trying to make CH out to be a Doc hater, when he wasn't being one. Thanks for the shout out though princess.

I see Ferbian lurking, please give us your opinion on this case.

Which one of them? Doc deserving a moderator spot? Doc being boring? Luther being an ass (At least I'm thinking that's the conclusion some wants to come to) or do we have another option?

Which one of them? Doc deserving a moderator spot? Doc being boring? Luther being an ass (At least I'm thinking that's the conclusion some wants to come to) or do we have another option?

CH David probably wants an option against me in there, being that he's holding some form of grudge against me. Makes me chuckle.

I find it hillarious how you think you're some higher power in here by telling somebody to "shut the fuck up". What do you want me to say, Okay? No mate, isn't going to happen. When you get off of your high horse then I probably won't think about it.

Usually I'm a pretty chill guy. I got annoyed because you were being a moron in my book. Besides, if you don't like how I called you out for being one, especially after you didn't read my second post, then too bad. Like you told Luther

It's called the Cage, if you aren't prepared to recieve what you dish out then leave.

Usually I'm a pretty chill guy. I got annoyed because you were being a moron in my book. Besides, if you don't like how I called you out for being one, especially after you didn't read my second post, then too bad. Like you told Luther

I didn't say I didn't like you calling me out. I quite enjoy it, it's making me laugh.

CH David probably wants an option against me in there, being that he's holding some form of grudge against me. Makes me chuckle.

He's more likely just telling you to stay out of this. Because there really is no need for you to get involved in this. So he has a point when he told you to shut up.

Also, Doc does quite a bunch for the forum, and is indeed a helpful guy. He helped me greatly in my first few weeks. As well as he takes care of the WWE forum with some of the match threads when I'm not online to make them.

Doc also does some nice stuff for the Graphics section. However, I actually feel that while I won't take the job of telling the admins what to do, and what not to do, that Doc really has "too little" to do in the Graphics section, and could easily take another section as a secondary "job".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back