• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Lil' Somethin'

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
I've been on these forums for 3 years and 2 months. Out of that time, 2 years and 10 months I've been on WZCW. The day I wrote my RP for my first house show match against Hunter Kravinoff (Coco) I got hired to work so I've been employed for the same time I've been here. But more to the point, this place certainly has changed a bit. Either that or I changed. When I first got here, it was a tad uptight. I was so low on the totem pole that I was afraid to even post in the Discussion thread.

But today there's guys (and a girl) who really show some spirit. Doc and JGlass do a great job of letting everyone know this is for fun as do Shotaro and Yazzy. Meeks, Dynamite and DivaGirl have great potential and will likely go far if they stay the course. Your respective mentors have done a tremendous job.

When I got here Lee was in charge and since then, Phoenix, Ty and then Numbers took the reigns. I'm not knocking against you guys, but Lee had the place running like a well-oiled machine. Although the roster was arguably smaller, I don't think it ran more smoothly. In contrast, Ty's Age Of Chaos is probably the best storytelling I can recall in the fed.

On a negative note, I personally wouldn't have allowed Milenko back the first time or the second time. I hold grudges and I do remember the time he ditched Phatso just to run that one-time prison fed. Dick move, and he's racked up on dumb things to say since then. If he does come back though, I'll suck it up. It's not my call after all.

King For A Day. I think I was on a better role than when I was Mayhem Champion when Kingdom Come marched around. Win and more wins and the top of the F15. Then the match came. I've heard comments that Dave shouldn't have won. Personally, I felt it was Rush's match to win. So Constantine was a tad jarring at first. But as it's said, creative votes on that and we all have different tastes. Which is why my sense of humor sucks around here. I don't recent anything about the choice. March on Dave. You da man.

If there's one thing that's bothered me it's that I haven't exactly been in a feud of sorts since I unmasked Killjoy. You could call me butting heads with Baller a feud, but I don't recall a detailed storyline behind it other than the #1 & #30 slot in the Lottery deal. I'll stop there though since it seems I may get my wish this PPV cycle if call keep my pace up.

Not that long ago lots of guys got mad about the fed over the RP deadlines and show delays. I'm glad a solution was found for all problems. But I also remember telling Numbers he or no one else on staff owed any explanation for tardiness. I think it was after FalKon wrote a long one if memory serves me. I still believe it. When I started, the rules read that Meltdown was due Fridays and at this point it reads Sundays. I don't want an apology and I don't want people complaining about the delays. A status update and people raising their hands to help is good enough, and I'm glad that it's taking shape.

I got a present for a few guys, but first I wanna say Barbosa is underrated. Dude's a beast and an amazing character. Triple X is also awesome. Speaking of Barbosa....

[youtube]vzATEtzUo7s[/youtube]

[youtube]yg14OvXbJdU[/youtube]

It's thanks to the forums I got curious about making sigs and it's thanks to the fed I got curious about video animation.

[youtube]dkyonR2hAbI[/youtube]

[youtube]6x3ORCFLaWE[/youtube]

[youtube]T8Zb8EDht0A[/youtube]

[youtube]KlPAb3tmTtY[/youtube]

I made another for me since apparently the video for my current entrance was taken down.

[youtube]Dw3ysIQf77A[/youtube]

Don't ask for any. Making these was exhausting. Which is why I only made 4 and mine. :)

sally-field.jpg

I have huge love and respect for The Killjoy, and still owe him a million thank you's for the new titantron. In the time that he's been here I don't think you'd find a more dedicated non-creative member on the roster. I know Killjoy/Matt Tastic well, as I joined creative for the first time right during his debut. I will be the first to admit I didn't get The Killjoy in the beginning. Matt Tastic has gone through more identity changes in his career than Mick Foley and back then his character app was Matt Hardy in a purple mask. Hell I voted against him in his first official match against John Smith, which he lost (true story, we actually thought JS showed some potential in the beginning, poor character aside. Look up this RP and his debut verse Everest). The very next show The Killjoy won the Mayhem Championship to the surprise of many. That title helped Killjoy find his niche and without it I doubt he would've come as far as he has. While I feel your pain man about not having a legit feud since old man Titus, I gotta tell you man you've been on the cusp of greatness here. Twice you've finished in the top 5 in Lethal Lottery voting and KFAD match was literally a toss up between 4 guys. No joke, the first four of us to vote each picked a different winner.

Checked out all the videos, great work. Keep it up man.

You gave me my first "rub" with someone here who was relevant to a big storyline. I needed help getting a win, and you graciously helped me out. Guys like you, Numbers, Falkon, Thriller and a couple more are what the veterans of WCZW should be in my opinion when it comes to interaction with rookies. This is around the third or fourth time that you've mentioned Derek Jacobs the character or myself and put me over, and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks bro.

Dude, I was thinking about a Debators League style reply to this but there isn't too much I can put that I dont agree with. I will say that since the LL we have tried to do our best by you and we want you to do well, you're so established here now that we value your views and input. The names that you mention, I totally agree with what you have said, everything from Barbosa to Milenko to Triple X.

And the videos look awesome, need to get those added to the Youtube channel.

Okay, cool. Love the Holmes trons. I can't believe someone other than me recalls Holmes using Hells Bells from DBZ. Anyway, as for you Killjoy? Loved working with you during the Mayhem days and to be honest with you, I'd like to see us work together again when it becomes possible. You were a guy I aspired to be able to hang with, and I think I managed to achieve that, much to your credit.

Mad props.

Oh, I would love a feud with you. A long one. A good one!

Thanks for the quick shout out, not going to lie and say I've followed your character through everything but from what I've read you're definitely one of the more unique characters and that's something I've always aspired to be since using Krypto. Plus you're one of the coolest people outside the Fed and definitely one of the coolest in it. It seems you're in line for a feud with Rush possibly so I wouldn't worry about that feud thing for long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back