• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Glimpse Into My Mind

Leafy

Getting Noticed By Management
A little known fact about little ol' Leafy is that I have OCD. Let me show you what disturbs me beyond belief.

1. Having the volume on the TV at a prime number
2. Not sitting at my chair at dinner
3. People who sit in their boxers
4. Being late (If I'm not 5 minutes early I freak the F out)
5. And number one (at number 5) chewing with your mouth open. I've punched my brother in the face because he did this.

The prime numbers thing would bother me if calculating prime numbers didn't become a chore for me past 9. And my TV volume is always past 9.

I always have to find the centre point of something. For example i got a rubber drew a line from one opposite corner to the other. Get my compass divided the angle to get the centre.

5. And number one (at number 5) chewing with your mouth open. I've punched my brother in the face because he did this.

No excuse for bad manners, should've hit him again.

If I touch something with my right hand I have to touch it again with my left, which is why I *********e about twice a day.

I cant mixing sauces while eating, no ketchup and mustard, no gravy and cheese sauce (although that sounds like an abomination anyway).

I cant eat more than one kind of food at a time, I also eat everything in the order of how much I like it (which just sounds like common sense to me)

After I've turned the taps off, I have to run my hands underneath them again just to make sure.

It sounds a lot when you write it down, but everyones got something like that and it's really not all that bad. Most of it isnt really even OCD, it's just a habit that can be broken like any other.

No excuse for bad manners, should've hit him again.

If I touch something with my right hand I have to touch it again with my left, which is why I *********e about twice a day.

I cant mixing sauces while eating, no ketchup and mustard, no gravy and cheese sauce (although that sounds like an abomination anyway).

I cant eat more than one kind of food at a time, I also eat everything in the order of how much I like it (which just sounds like common sense to me)

After I've turned the taps off, I have to run my hands underneath them again just to make sure.

It sounds a lot when you write it down, but everyones got something like that and it's really not all that bad. Most of it isnt really even OCD, it's just a habit that can be broken like any other.

You can *********e with both hands?

Have to have the volume on any tv, cd player walkman ect on Either five's or 10's.
I have to kiss my fiance three times after we kiss properly.
I Have to knock the same amount of times each time or I will still knock after the door has been answered.
I have to read everything I see at least twice.
when I'm finished in the bath I still have to add hot water so it's scalding hot just before I get out.
If I hear a car horn honk While I'm in a car I have to honk again to make it up to three.
Photo's have to be even, Matt's can' be bent over.

My number one?

I CAN'T FUCKING STAND CLOCKS. I have to take out the second hand. I can't sit in a room and concentrate on anything if there is a clock in that room.

That's just off the top of my head. I don't even have ocd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back