• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A closer look at TNA's Main Eventers

phlewfy

I'm all out of bubble gum!
As they prepare to take on WWE with the switch to Monday nights I thought it might be a good idea to take a look at what kind of firepower TNA currently has in their war chest. This is what I see when I look at the wrestler's currently working for TNA.

These are the wrestlers at the top of the card that I think TNA can count on to Main Event shows in the battle for Monday nights. (I don't include Hogan or Flair because it is still unclear how often they will actually wrestle.)

World Champion/Main Event talent:

A.J. Styles- He is the current TNA World Champion. Hugely popular amongst current TNA fans. Consistently puts on good matches and is now being managed/mentored by the legendary "Nature Boy" Ric Flair. A.J. is and should be one of the main players in everything TNA tries to do as they go head to head with the "Beast From the East" WWE.

Kurt Angle- Has name recognition from his Gold Medal win at the 1996 Olympics through his years spent in WWE. He is a multi time World Champion. Widely regarded as one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. Still puts on unbelievable matches at the age of 42. Kurt is a legitimate Main Event talent who should remain in the fold until he doesn't want to or can't go anymore.

Samoa Joe- Joe is a former TNA World Champion. Joe is very popular amongst the TNA fans. While Joe is a gifted technical wrestler he is also very agile for a man of his large size. Not to mention that he can go toe to toe in a brawl with just about anyone. Even though Joe doesn't necessarily have "the look", he is a valued asset and should remain relevant in the upper card for years to come.

Sting- Besides Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair, Sting is perhaps the most well known wrestler on the roster. He is a multiple time World Champion going back to his days in WCW up through his run in TNA. Wildly popular throughout his career, I think Sting is somewhat of an X-Factor in TNA's battle for Monday night supremacy. If Sting is used properly he can play a pivotal role in gaining new fans and reclaiming some of the old fans that have quit watching wrestling.

Mr. Anderson- Formerly known as Mr. Kennedy. Like Angle he made a name for himself working in WWE. He has tremendous mic skills and cuts a very entertaining promo. Was widely regarded as a future main eventer while with the WWE. Solid in ring talent capable of putting on exciting matches. Should be featured prominently in TNA on Monday nights.

"The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero- Formerly Elijah Burke of WWE. Currently the number 1 contender to A.J.'s World Title. Pope is tremendously charismatic and very popular amongst the TNA faithful. Very exciting in the ring and a very entertaining character all around. Hopefully Pope will find a permanent spot at the top of the TNA card.

Jeff Hardy- Hugely popular and a multi time former World Champion in the WWE. Known for his death defying spots and wild acrobatics, Jeff is possibly the most well known wrestler among the younger generation of wrestling fans. Currently embroiled in serious legal matters. He may not be seen for awhile. If/when he becomes available, he is a major component in TNA's battle for wrestling dominance.

Rob Van Dam- Former World Champion in both the original ECW and WWE. He has been on the sidelines for a few years, but Mr. Monday Night has been rumored to be making a return to the ring on Monday, March 8. Van Dam is an excellent in ring competitor with a loyal fanbase. Personally I think RVD is one of the most critical players in TNA's battle with WWE. If RVD is used to full potential I think he could be a major component if TNA is to ever compete with WWE.

Those to me are the major players in TNA's battle on Monday nights. Next I will examine what I consider the 2nd tier of Main Eventers. Those wrestlers who could find their way to the Main Event scene, but either are not interesting enough any more or haven't quite hit their stride yet.

Abyss- Hogan's choice for the future. Still popular in the Impact! Zone, Abyss is still kind of a joke to me. I don't really buy him as a major player in any title picture. If he is turned into the Monster that he used to be, then maybe he inches up into Main Event territory, but until then I will take a wait and see approach.

Jeff Jarrett- The Founder of TNA. Former multiple time World Champion. Jarrett could find his way into some notable feuds, but he has never really gotten over as much as he thinks he has. Currently mired in a comedy routine with Eric Bischoff, it may be awhile before Jeff finds his way into anything meaningful. (Thank God!)

Matt Morgan- Currently shares Tag Team gold with Hernandez. Morgan has potential to creep up the card, but he still seems kind of boring to me. Physically he is imposing, but his promo skills just don't do it for me. I like him as more of an upper middle card guy who never quite captures the big title.

Desmond Wolfe- Tremendously gifted technical wrestler with serious mic skills. I hope Desmond can break through into the Main Event scene because he can put on great matches and has the charisma to stay at the top. Not really sure what the plans for him are right now, but hopefully he can take that next step.

Mick Foley- Hardcore legend, multiple time World Champion, bestselling author, stand up comedian, and lovable goofball. Mick Foley is an all time favorite of mine, but it is clear he doesn't have the ability to go in the ring like he used to. Still he is a very recognizable name and is a valuable asset to TNA. I don't see him capturing any major gold soon though.

Kevin Nash- Multi time World Champion. Very recognizable. Still has some gas in the tank, but I would like to see him slip into a managerial/enforcer role. I don't think Nash will be crashing the World Title picture anytime soon.

Overall, I think TNA is in pretty good shape with the talent they have on the roster. I know it is certainly got more interesting possibilities than what WWE is going with right now. Even though TNA is full of recycled names it seems to be fresh to me. At least it seems fresher than what WWE is rolling with. What does everyone think? Who do you see on the Main Event scene in TNA? Do you think TNA's Main Event scene is more interesting than WWE?

Personally being a big fan of WWE, I'll try my best not to let that come into my consideration of this matter.

Anyway, I actually think its very equal to some points.

We got the mix of AJ Styles and what I would go ahead and say would be Shawn Michaels, two veterans in the seperated companies, all thou AJ is currently the world champion, and Shawn hasn't been world champion since 2002, but their still able to put on one hell of a match both of them even considering their age differences and in ring experiences.
All thou we could probably place John Cena popularity wise in the position against AJ, but that would remove the comparison in the amazing matches they can put on, considering John Cena's technical lack of wrestling ability damages him a little bit compared to AJ, where as his popularity runs circles around AJ's popularity.

I would go on to compare Triple H with Kurt angle, Triple H and Kurt angle being the companies corner stones if you ask me, the guy you "have go to through" to become "someone" the numerous world championships, the veterans of the business with the accomplishments to back it up.

Samoa Joe I would perhaps put together with, well I might actually have to say Batista, and bear with me on this one, considering I know not very much of Joe, but I know he seems like a brute force to be reckoned with, all thou Joe is a submission machine aswell, where Batista lacks, but Batista is also the force to be reckoned with, the brutal animal so to say.

Sting, quite obvious, The Undertaker, the incredibly respected in ring veteran who comes off as somewhat of a mysterious character at times, he's the guy you also go to fight to prove yourself in the business because of their established history, I don't think I need to say much more about this matter.

Yeah I'm just gonna go ahead and end the list here, quite frankly because that's the most obvious comparisons I would be able to make, where as I think there's some WWE main eventers, and some TNA main eventers that will be one hell of a job to compare, guys like Randy Orton would be hard to compare with TNA wrestler, and guys like Jeff Hardy and Mick Foley we probably won't be able to find much of in the WWE these days, but there's other types in WWE that could make up for that with different personas, such as we probably would have a tough time comparing The Big Show to some TNA talent.

So I think it's very balanced, there's differences, but there's certainly also things quite so obvious to compare.

I don't Nash has main event material anymore. He's better off right now in the upper mid card parts now. Putting guys over that need that spark to get into main event contention, i.e. Eric Young.

Foley can barely move, and is more suited for entertaining promos at this point.

Sting's up there in age, but can still draw, and work a good match at times.

As for the rest, I'd say they're good main eventers. Keep Botch Hardy off the drugs, and he can be a good asset.

It can be difficult to name the TNA main event scene sometimes but with the additions they've added recently I kinda dig what they've got going on. The initial post did a fantastic job of laying everything out so I don't really have a great deal to add but the regular big leaguers are:

AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Mr. Anderson and then if they can get them both Rob Van Dam and Jeff Hardy.

One step down from there are Abyss, Dinero, Morgan, Hernandez and Desmond Wolfe.

Then they have the special attraction veterans: Sting, Hogan, Flair, Foley, Jarrett.

That's an improvement on years past when Angle and Joe were carrying the company and putting them against Raw would have been embarrassing. Granted a casual fan doesn't recognise a lot of those names but they've done exactly what Hogan said he wanted to do and elevated their characters. Who could have predicted Pope in the main event, and looking like he belonged to boot? Wolfe got smashed over by Angle, AJ was on the right track before Flair, but just standing next to Naitch gives him credability and if they can return Abyss to his feud with Christian then you don't need to know who he is to know what he's all about.

All in all I think they stand more of a chance than they did one year or more ago. Yes, Samoa Joe and AJ Styles aren't as famous as Triple H and John Cena, but at least they look legit when you watch them now. I'm not under the delusion that TNA will win this war, but at least it stands a chance of being a war rather than a slaughter. I look forward to this Monday more than I did January 4th because I feel more confident about TNA's main event.

I think they have some talented guys as maineventers as far as tna goes. There just not ready to carry the company going head to head with wwe imo. A.J. Styles is great in the ring I enjoy watching his matches, but honestly he would not be a world champion in wwe or even wcw.

Kurt Angle is by far the best wrestler they have, but for how much longer.

How many chances did Anderson have in wwe to reach the next level. For one reason or another he just couldn't make it there.

There's no doubt Sting is a huge star, and can still have some great matches. His age is against him more than Angle's.

Jeff Hardy would be great for tna we just have to see if he gets out of his legal trouble first.

RVD could definitely be a top guy there, but aside from Joe, Styles, and Angle how many maineventers can work his style match. Many x-division guys could work well with him, but that would be a waste to keep him in the x-division.

The Pope, I can't see him being the top star in the company.

I'm going to look at the TNA Main Event scene through the eyes of a casual fan that never heard of TNA before january 4th.

So the first guy on the list is A.J. Styles. The World Heavyweight Champion, The guys that's been overshadowed by Ric Flair ever seen he joined forces with him. Sometimes i'm would think that Ric Flair is The TNA champion and that A.J. is just wrestling Flair matches for him.

Then You got Samoa Joe. A guys that pretty much doesn'T show up on T.V. for a month then main event the next PPV before getting Kidnap and dissapear from T.V. yet again. Not main event quality in my book.

Hulk Hogan: i might has well but him there since he's been one of the main focus since january 4th. Here a guy that cannot bring anything good to the product outside of his name and legacy. The guy cannot wrestle anymore so why is he getting so much time on IMPACT.

Hall and Waltman: to guys past there prime that if you follow the storyline don't even have contract in TNA. So why are they even on t.v that much?

Nash and Young: Why is Eric Young still in the main event picture and in a way who is Eric Young and why is he with Nash? Again you got one guy that barely able to walk and the other guy is just there because they decided to hook him up with Nash.

Jeff Jarrett: I don't even know where to start with him, on day he's a heel, the other day he's a face. One day he the founder of TNA, the other day he cleaning toilet and flipping burger. What the hell is going on with this guy? If he is the founder of TNA why is he not acting like the founder.

Kurt Angle: nothing can be said about Kurt Angle. One of the rare guy in TNA that actually as a strait foward direction that people can cared about.

Jeff Hardy, RVD: Will say something about them when and if they actually show up to TNA. Anyway, won'T make that big of a difference, since Jeff HArdy momemtum as cool down quite a bit since Summerslam and RVD hasn't wrestle full time for quite a long time and has become irrelevant has far as the casual fan is concern.

Abyss: Again why is he in the main event picture. Here a guy the act like a child, and is starting to become more and more like a hybrid version of Dave Sullivan and Eugene instead of kane and Mankind. Abyss is a good characters for kids but unless something change that i'm not aware of, TNA is going Pg so the main target aren'T kids, so why is he there?

Eric Bischoff: Another non wrestler taking a lot of place on T.V. Why? I don't know and i don't cares. Sometimes he'S a face, sometimes he's a heel, everytimes he shows up, he's boring and i couldn'T cares less.

Mick Foley: just see what i wrote about Jarrett and replace TNA Founder by TNa executive Share Holders and The part about Cleaning Toilet and Flipping Burger by buying new clothes and getting etiquette lessons and you got the portrait of what i think of Foley right now.

MR. Anderson: I guys that the WWE let go because he was reckless in the ring. Injured himself more then once and took out some of the main event talent. Go on saying that he loss his job because those same guys talk to vince about his style. Come to TNA without changing is style and look like a reject version of what he use to be. Anderson has all the potential in the world but let's face it, he need to change is gimmick because the whole microphone falling from the selling gimmick that he was doing in the WWE doesn'T have the same IMPACT in TNA. He just look annoying instead of looking like a star and nobody will take him seriously as a main event star doing this gimmick in the movie studio.

This is what the main event picture in TNA look like. Most of the wrestlers in the main event scene either are to old to still be the main focus of the company or don't have any direction to their characters. The casual fan won't stick around if they don't have a connection with the main event talents and with all the wrong guys being put as the focus of TNA, i understand why that don'T have more succes then what they are getting right now. For god sake, even the NXT guys have more of a connection with the fans then most of the TNA main event talents.

I actually was going to start this thread a while ago but decided not to. So A.j Styles clearly he's their top guy but would he be in the main-event if he was in the wwe? To tell you the truth in my mind a.j styles is at the same level as john morrison. Kurt Angle clearly in the main-event. Samoa Joe dont know what to make of him. He was a main-eventer then he went to the x-division, then back to main-eventing then losing to orlando jordan. Abyss this guy reminds me of a big-ass Eugene who's violent, this ring thing is ridiculous. Jeff Hardy isn't signed. Then theirs the old wcw guys Nash, Jarett, Sting I dont consider them main-eventers (well sting when he's their). Wolfe, Pope, and Anderson aren't main-eventers (anderson comes close). Then theirs Rvd who I suppose will be in the main-event.

Their maineventers are AJ so that brings in Flair who I think are a great team and work very well in the role they're meant to fill on TV.
Hogan and Bischoff are always on TV. Why I Don't know. Hogan just comes on and sings songs and reads poetry about how TNA is on a role and how he was brought in to take TNA to the top, while Bischoff is both a Face and a Heel so someone tell me whats going on.

Pope is going to be in the mainevent at a PPV, so he has to be included but this March 8 show has put him on the back burner a little bit. This guy will be in the mainevent in the future though, his talent demands it.

Abyss is only in the mainevent because he apparently can summon Captain Planet from his ring. But he is a upper mid-card guy for sure. I thought Hogan would live through him by having him own the company but he is on the show so often, I think he is happy doing that himself.

Sting/RVD/Jeff Hardy are all people you would assume to be in the mainevent but they're not here so I have to wait and see with those dudes.

A.J. Styles- He is the current TNA World Champion. Hugely popular amongst current TNA fans. Consistently puts on good matches and is now being managed/mentored by the legendary "Nature Boy" Ric Flair. A.J. is and should be one of the main players in everything TNA tries to do as they go head to head with the "Beast From the East" WWE.

I'm still against them having turned Styles into a clone of Flair and he was much better off as the top face. Who exactly is the face of TNA right now? Exactly. Styles used to be.... they need one.

Kurt Angle- Has name recognition from his Gold Medal win at the 1996 Olympics through his years spent in WWE. He is a multi time World Champion. Widely regarded as one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. Still puts on unbelievable matches at the age of 42. Kurt is a legitimate Main Event talent who should remain in the fold until he doesn't want to or can't go anymore.

Yep.... Angle's one of their better guys.... I honestly prefer him as a heel though.

Samoa Joe- Joe is a former TNA World Champion. Joe is very popular amongst the TNA fans. While Joe is a gifted technical wrestler he is also very agile for a man of his large size. Not to mention that he can go toe to toe in a brawl with just about anyone. Even though Joe doesn't necessarily have "the look", he is a valued asset and should remain relevant in the upper card for years to come.

Agreed.

Sting- Besides Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair, Sting is perhaps the most well known wrestler on the roster. He is a multiple time World Champion going back to his days in WCW up through his run in TNA. Wildly popular throughout his career, I think Sting is somewhat of an X-Factor in TNA's battle for Monday night supremacy. If Sting is used properly he can play a pivotal role in gaining new fans and reclaiming some of the old fans that have quit watching wrestling.

I think so too, they can use nostalgia of older fans who will want to hear what Sting has to say.

Mr. Anderson- Formerly known as Mr. Kennedy. Like Angle he made a name for himself working in WWE. He has tremendous mic skills and cuts a very entertaining promo. Was widely regarded as a future main eventer while with the WWE. Solid in ring talent capable of putting on exciting matches. Should be featured prominently in TNA on Monday nights.

I think WWE will regret getting rid of Anderson, he'll be an even bigger asset to TNA now that Impact is on mondays.

"The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero- Formerly Elijah Burke of WWE. Currently the number 1 contender to A.J.'s World Title. Pope is tremendously charismatic and very popular amongst the TNA faithful. Very exciting in the ring and a very entertaining character all around. Hopefully Pope will find a permanent spot at the top of the TNA card.

Definitely agree here. Like with Anderson, WWE will regret getting rid of him and he'll be a big asset to TNA.

Jeff Hardy- Hugely popular and a multi time former World Champion in the WWE. Known for his death defying spots and wild acrobatics, Jeff is possibly the most well known wrestler among the younger generation of wrestling fans. Currently embroiled in serious legal matters. He may not be seen for awhile. If/when he becomes available, he is a major component in TNA's battle for wrestling dominance.

I wouldn't say he's the most well known for the younger generation. Perhaps in the top 5. There is no way he's more known than Cena or Orton.... I think that Hardy won't be making as big of a (warning, bad joke coming) IMPACT (lol) when he shows up on Impact. Then there's all the issues he's going through. He's not someone either federation can completely rely on.

Rob Van Dam- Former World Champion in both the original ECW and WWE. He has been on the sidelines for a few years, but Mr. Monday Night has been rumored to be making a return to the ring on Monday, March 8. Van Dam is an excellent in ring competitor with a loyal fanbase. Personally I think RVD is one of the most critical players in TNA's battle with WWE. If RVD is used to full potential I think he could be a major component if TNA is to ever compete with WWE.

RVD joining TNA is good news, but they really should have kept that as a surprise until Impact on monday night. Glad he's gonna be there though.

Abyss- Hogan's choice for the future. Still popular in the Impact! Zone, Abyss is still kind of a joke to me. I don't really buy him as a major player in any title picture. If he is turned into the Monster that he used to be, then maybe he inches up into Main Event territory, but until then I will take a wait and see approach.

I really hope they have something good planned for Abyss. The whole thing of him getting more power cuz of Hogan's ring just seems so.... I dunno.... like something out of a comic book or something.... It's amusing that he's coming out to the American Made song from WCW.... I hope that he does not turn into a Hogan clone, it would just not fit right.

Jeff Jarrett- The Founder of TNA. Former multiple time World Champion. Jarrett could find his way into some notable feuds, but he has never really gotten over as much as he thinks he has. Currently mired in a comedy routine with Eric Bischoff, it may be awhile before Jeff finds his way into anything meaningful. (Thank God!)

I think Jarrett will eventually (kayfabe) get revenge for what's happening in this angle against Bischoff, and he will get back towards the top of the card.

Matt Morgan- Currently shares Tag Team gold with Hernandez. Morgan has potential to creep up the card, but he still seems kind of boring to me. Physically he is imposing, but his promo skills just don't do it for me. I like him as more of an upper middle card guy who never quite captures the big title.

I disagree there to an extent. Morgan will get at least one world title win, will probably not remain on top forever, but eventually he will get there. Unlike the vast majority of bigger wrestlers, I don't find him to be boring.

Desmond Wolfe- Tremendously gifted technical wrestler with serious mic skills. I hope Desmond can break through into the Main Event scene because he can put on great matches and has the charisma to stay at the top. Not really sure what the plans for him are right now, but hopefully he can take that next step.

Agreed there. I think that Wolfe will be in the world title scene soon and remaining there.

Mick Foley- Hardcore legend, multiple time World Champion, bestselling author, stand up comedian, and lovable goofball. Mick Foley is an all time favorite of mine, but it is clear he doesn't have the ability to go in the ring like he used to. Still he is a very recognizable name and is a valuable asset to TNA. I don't see him capturing any major gold soon though.

Foley's a legend, but he should be further down the card now due to age. He's a shadow of his former self and can't do as much in the ring. I disliked that he had the TNA World Championship this summer and hope he won't win another, it's the younger guys' time now. Foley in hardcore matches never gets old though.

Kevin Nash- Multi time World Champion. Very recognizable. Still has some gas in the tank, but I would like to see him slip into a managerial/enforcer role. I don't think Nash will be crashing the World Title picture anytime soon.

He should be only used as a manager, or someone who just talks. Nash is too old and injured to do anything relevant in the ring anymore.

Overall, I think TNA is in pretty good shape with the talent they have on the roster. I know it is certainly got more interesting possibilities than what WWE is going with right now. Even though TNA is full of recycled names it seems to be fresh to me. At least it seems fresher than what WWE is rolling with. What does everyone think? Who do you see on the Main Event scene in TNA? Do you think TNA's Main Event scene is more interesting than WWE?

I basically agreed with most of your thoughts on each guy you listed, all of them could easily be seen as main eventers or potential world champions for TNA in the future except for Foley and Nash because they are too old. Foley can still work matches but should stick to being a hardcore legend and not win too many more titles. Nash should just be a manager for the rest of his career, he can't do anything relevant in the ring anymore due to age and injuries. I wouldn't really say TNA's main event scene is more interesting than WWE's but that depends on if you're asking about TNA's main eventers compared to just Raw's or all of WWE's. TNA has a more interesting main event scene than Raw does, but when you add Smackdown then WWE's is still more interesting because they have more well known guys. That can obviously change but no one can predict the future.

True. the man has huge charisma even though he lacks mic savvy. He is the embodiment of what TNA represents. His future face turn should make him a bigger asset to the company than now.

Angle is basically at his best right now. He is another man, like AJ, with great face value. He is also a legend with still a lot to give which is something TNA is short on.
Putting a shirt and and some camo shorts can easily shade his figure. The man is a heavy worker and can easily a psycho heel that can outdo Randy Orton any day.

Sting can be considered the Undertaker of TNA however I fear he may've run his course a bit too early.

Great main event hopefulls that can ascend the ladder with ease. They all have some very unique qualities that are not seen on WWE.

2 young (sort of) pieces of talent with huge face value. These 2 can go the Angle route. If they do, oh boy.

We all know Abyss can do it. He was amazing as an actual monster. So hopefully this is what Hogan is aiming for.

These 3 should focus on feuding with the younger talent. Foley and Nash are in no condition to headline PPV's and Jarrett has been all over the TNA title for the better part of 5 years. They may stil carry face value but they are in no condition to headline.

Yes. Yes I do. No triangle of doom in sight. Not to mention there's also guys in the mid-card with potential. Guys like Hernandez, Eric Young and Kazarian have great charisma and can do great in the ring.

I want to compare the top TNA talent to the top WWE talent and see how it shapes up. Maybe not just the wrestlers, but all the on-air talent, because there are guys who never wrestle a match, that will indeed shape the program we're watching.

WWE has: Undertaker, John Cena, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, Batista, Chris Jericho, Edge, Christian, CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, and Vince McMahon (currently Bret Hart is a draw as well).

TNA has: Sting, AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Jeff Hardy, RVD, Jeff Jarrett, Eric Bishoff, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Team 3D, Matt Morgan, Mic Foley, Rhino, and Daniels.

And that's without getting into all the upper-midcarders who are about to make a break for the top. I believe that all things considered, WWE and TNA are on even playing fields as far as guys who can currently draw. You set up a generic PPV with these guys on it, and it will sell for either company, relative to their individual sales of course.

That being said, I think it's all going to come down to dozens of guys clawing for a spot at the top. John Morrison, Kofi Kingston, Ted DiBiase, Cody Rhodes, Miz, R-Truth, MVP, Evan Bourne, The Pope, Desmond Wolfe, Eric Young, MCMG, Beer Money, Hernandez. These are all guys who are already selling well, and the crowds are popping for them all in their own unique ways, but the big guys upstairs haven't really given them the go-ahead yet. By next year, if TNA is still rockin' the Monday Nights and going at WWE, and Hulk Hogan hasn't given up because he didn't instantly accomplish his dream, I think things will be much more interesting. The thing is, with such great talent on both rosters, TNA is going to need to do something special to get Vince's fans. They dont' need to be original, they just need to capitalize on what a lot of fans want...Attitude Era. They want violence, sexuality, blood, and good stories. TNA is already providing this for the most part, and now what they need is a good push, and some new fans. They need legit PPVs, and lots of merch to get the money to make it big. I will still love the WWE, but I believe TNA is actually poised to become "the next big thing" in professional wresting. Whether the young fans, Vince McMahon, or WWE guys admit it, TNA has more on the line, but much more to gain from all of this.

Here's to hopping it's a legit Monday Night War!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back