• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A BETTER option for a WWE title contender...

I love the idea of Triple H with the title again. I know it got old for a lot of people, but let's face it, it made for some great matches. I'd love to see Cena, Orton, Kennedy, and others chasing Triple H for the title. Hell, I'd even love another HHH/Shawn Michaels match for the title.

HBK deserves a good title reign as does Tommy Dreamer, but i think Matt Hardy deserves to go main event. He's worked his ass off for years and definitely has the ability to have the world title ( although you dont have to have talent to be a world champion )

I doubt that any one person as champion could make a difference. Not only do we need a new champion or top contender - the WWE needs a whole new crop to occupy the top spots in the company. Mr. Kennedy, Matt Hardy and Orton should all be in the title picture at the moment. Orton or Kennedy as champion and the other two chasing it simultaneously. Cena should be left completely out of the title picture and get involved in a feud with someone who could help to carry and establish him outside of the title mix. I vote for Trips or Booker on this one.

Matt Hardy and MVP should be the faces of Smackdown! They could easily use Ric Flair to establish Matt or MVP as a top guy. One feud with and either one of them could look like an absolute superstar. The WWE should close up shop on ECW and finally admit defeat and we could then have Monty Brown, Nitro, Burke and Punk fill out the remaining mid-top card spots on the two main shows.

I doubt that any one person as champion could make a difference. Not only do we need a new champion or top contender - the WWE needs a whole new crop to occupy the top spots in the company. Mr. Kennedy, Matt Hardy and Orton should all be in the title picture at the moment. Orton or Kennedy as champion and the other two chasing it simultaneously. Cena should be left completely out of the title picture and get involved in a feud with someone who could help to carry and establish him outside of the title mix. I vote for Trips or Booker on this one.

Yep I agree for the most part..

Orton or Mr Kennedy. Orton could still be a contender even if he just lost to Cena. And hey, I think he can make a good match.

The other person is Kennedy. I think he has a chance to become a great belt holder and he is great on the mike.

So it is a toss up for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back