A BETTER option for a WWE title contender...

^ That is very imposible!
1. They will not have that on screen if that really happened
2. The WWE really owns WCW not Shane that was just kayfabe.
3. TNA is not garbage it is alot better then ECW amd they will not bring back WCW!
4. If you really knew anything you would know that TNA is not failing and is very close to getting a two hour show
They should get rid of "ECW" and just go back to Raw and Smackdown!.
We could trade CM Punk, Chris Beniot, and Edge to Raw to take Raw to another level and they could trade Cena to Smackdown! and have him fued with Kane, Finlay, or even two soon returns of Rey Mysterio,Ken Kennedy or King Booker but drop the King and make Him BOOKER T!

I know that WWE Own's WCW! I am just saying for a story line. And TNA I agree is better then ECW but really it reminds me of WCW.

I know that WWE Own's WCW! I am just saying for a story line. And TNA I agree is better then ECW but really it reminds me of WCW.

Ok, either I'm misunderstanding your post or it just doesn't make any sense, it looks to me that your saying you don't like TNA because it reminds you of WCW, yet you want WWE to drop the brand split, and bring back WCW, so please clarify what your trying to say because your confusing the hell out of me, why would you want WCW to be brought back if you don't like TNA for the fact that it reminds you of WCW?

This...

^ That is very imposible!
1. They will not have that on screen if that really happened
2. The WWE really owns WCW not Shane that was just kayfabe.
3. TNA is not garbage it is alot better then ECW amd they will not bring back WCW!
4. If you really knew anything you would know that TNA is not failing and is very close to getting a two hour show
They should get rid of "ECW" and just go back to Raw and Smackdown!.
We could trade CM Punk, Chris Beniot, and Edge to Raw to take Raw to another level and they could trade Cena to Smackdown! and have him fued with Kane, Finlay, or even two soon returns of Rey Mysterio,Ken Kennedy or King Booker but drop the King and make Him BOOKER T!

And this...

They are both on topic. A debate about WCW/WWE belongs in the Old School Forum, a WWE/TNA Debate belongs in the TNA Forum in the Thread that has been there for months. This is a Thread to discuss possible WWE Title Contenders and the such, not a Promotional Debate.

This is your only warning before Infractions start getting handed out.

I think the vast majority agrees on this statement: KHALI SUCKS, and he dont just sucks, but he SUX more than John Xena..

Why dont you bring a new Face to the title scene?? If Orton is in deep shit, Carlito is not ready, Shelton, well, is not gonna happen, HBK is takin time off, Edge is the WHC, Masters is in a feud with Santino Marella, i have a good option for Xena:

WHY IN THE HELL THEY'RE NOT USING MICK FOLEY!!!???

Ok, the guy is not in his best shape (neither Khali or HBK),do you need Mic skills?? checked, do you need a guy who can switch from face to heel in a snap?? checked, do you need a guy with Championship experience?? checked, and what i've heard is that Mick want to Wrestle again(i think even JR said it in his Blog once). Just imagine a Dude Love persona cutting promos like a maniac with Cena, HILARIOUS!!! or what about some TRUE hardcore action for the CHIMP with Cactus Jack tearing the "baby face" of xena, and i dont have to mention the kind of chaos that a MANKIND would give.

IMO putting Mick Foley in the chase is 10000000 times better than a Xena vs Khali PPV main event.

Comments please.

pretty good call considering vengences main event but doubt theres any chance of foley walkin away with the belt. it wierd with me being a cena mark im gettin tired of supercena and now wanna see orton take the belt then have a nice fued with cena over the sumer

Agreed i would love to see Mick Foley back as champ. Get him taining again. he could give Lashley and Orton a beating that would teach them what it REALLY means to be a WWE westler.

But most likley there only bringing him back for the crippler angle of Orton.

But something about this match gives me the impression Cena will loose the title and well see Booker with it. Ala The Raw Kingdom!

Ofcourse winning the title back as Summerslam, but still i don't see him walkign out of Vengence as champion

I think that a Lashley and Cena feud would be good for Raw because Cena could help Lashley with his mic skills and Cena could finally return to being a heel and getting Lashley more over with the fans than he already is. I believe that Cena is a perfect heel because his old thug gimmick was amazing. His raps were pretty sick and I believe that this feud could be the feud of the year. Also, this feud is the best pick for the WWE Championship because Orton is set to feud with HHH, HBK is injured and he has already feuded with Cena, and him and Lashley aren't going to be heel and a face-face feud wouldn't be good. King Booker is only going to lose to Cena and I think that moving him to Raw was a huge mistake, unless they plan on him winning the IC Title. Kennedy would be good but he has lost momentum with his recent injury and I think that he won't be pushed for a while. Umaga has already feuded with both men and I think he will be moved to ECW since Raw is stacked. This leaves Cena and Lashley which will bring out pretty good matches and a great feud since both men, like them or not, always try their hardest. This feud could also bring both men more respectability because if Cena turns heel, his style would change from always coming back, to dominating matches or matches where the offense is equal. Lashley could increase his mic ability and maybe even bring back the real Dominator finishing move instead of the powerslam. Overall, this feud would give viewers a good reason to tune in on Monday nights.

well KHALI is on smackdonw now so let him kill edge or whoever is there now but. im just tired of john cena holding the title he is a good wrestler but he is now goldberg so he should lose it sometime. Randy Orton has shown week after week he is worth being a champ again. in 2004 he was the youngest champ ever but he did not learn his ways and lost to hhh so i see him winning the title against cena and then him and hhh for the title at summerslam with orton still comeing out on top. and now that dx is for the most part done hhh can go at the another title for now. and cena can go with him get both of them out of the wwe championship pitcher for a couple of months.

I don't think Randy Orton should lose until summer slam to make him look more dangrous so i belive he will become wwe champ at vengence.

cena has had th title for WAY TOO LONG....khali doesnt deserve ANY title, hes just an unco (apart from that sweet spinning heel kick...lol).......ummm, King Booker, Lashley and Kennedy r awsum...they should probs get Orton straight into WWE Title contention, and Lashley finish off an Umaga feud (WWE made a mistake not drafting maga, hopefully he gioes in the supplemental draft, cis all the big guys apart from lashley n snitsky r on smakcdown (kane, taker, batista, henry, khali...

WWE TITLE ideas... bold=injured
FACE HEEL
Cena Booker
HBK Orton
HHH Kennedy
Lashley Umaga

Cena sould lose to Orton at Vengance, and again at SummerSlam...Lashlye should feud with Umaga at SummerSlam....HHH should feud with Booker (degenerate vs. royal king)after SummerSlam...Orton should feud with Lashley for the title....at some point Cena should feud with Kennedy for the title, put over Kennedy and Kennedy turns face....

nah im thinking cena losing the title losing the title would be a good interesting idea give him a little time to rest set him up in smal feuds maybe with carlito or snitsky just give a little time to recover we all know tho it is going to be cena vs lashley in a feud for the wwe title which can also involve orton in the mix setting up for later on a non title feud between lashley and cena and a wwe championship feud between hhh an orton... i think that is how things should go for now atleast

i think Vengeance:The naughty Champions :D, will give us some answers, starting with:
A)Is Booker T near future showing nothing but john cena wooping his ass the whole summer? I really expect a lot of King Booker, but only if he is fully healed, we don't wanna see another shit angle explaining another Booker injury.
B)Is Mr. Kennedy ready for main event.....on RAW?? i'm 50 - 50 on this, because i was hoping for a Edge vs Kennedy title feud, but kennedy did everything he could on SD as well... So the logical next step was RAW....or wasn't it? dont get me wrong, Kennedy potential is huge, wrestling skills, mic skills, maybe he lacks a decent finisher (Green bay plunge takes FOREVER to set it up...) but especially, the guy is WAY OVER the fans, even if he come back as a heel, expect big face pops for Ken.
C)Is Bobby Lashley the answer to our pledges? is he capable of turning the course of the events, and overcome the ultimate odds, and get the belt of Cena's shoulder? not now i guess.. it would be a dumb move by creative (...wait...?) to give lashley the WWE belt, just 2 or 3 weeks after he lost the ECW title.
D)Foley is old, out of shape, he's not funny as before, and maybe he had the exact amount of backstage heat to be fired by steph any minute... before last monday. The words that came out of foley's mouth simply made my day, challenging John Cena for the title....is not happening everyday now!! i mean, i dont remember any semi-retired legend going to a PPV main event as a CHALLENGER... and vs CENA!!
I know, i'm throwing a lot of money on Foley, but what a hell!! Just wanna see the Bang Bang one more time, and make that SOB of Cena BLEED!!!!!!! :)
I'm not talking about Orton right know, just because, and I dont like Orton as a champ, not now.....

Instead of pushing all the young "talent" and handing them World Tiltles overnight and giving them instant success, I feel some of the veterans should have there chance. Example: Kane. He has held the WWF title for what, a Day. That is absolutley a travisty. How about Hardcore Holly, who never had a World Title or the Intercontinental Title. The Hardy's both have paid their dues. They can't get passed the Tag Titles.
The problem with WWE is they are "pushing" the wrong guys. John Cena is already a "made" superstar. Take Kennedy,for another example. In my opinion,this guy flat out SUCKS MOOSE COCK. I don't understand how he caught on. The guy screams his own name. That's talent?? Hell, I can do that. Where's my contract? All these young guys really don't have any talent. Push the veterans. How about Finlay. He has been around forever. He is a bad ass. Why not give him a World Title? Instead they shove guys like, Boogeyman, Kennedy, and Khali down our throats who have Zero talent.
Take a look at Brock Lesner. WWE made him indestructable. He beat everybody, including The Rock, for the Championship within his first six months. Is he still around?? I say give the veterans their time at the top. Maybe the ratings will get better..

The veterans are proven not to increase the ratings, the only 2 who would are Austin and The Rock and neither are able or inclined to wrestle the schedule needed for the gold. There is value in a return for someone like Jericho but Finlay with the belt would not work, no one wants to see the 50+ year old guy with the midget holding the gold, no matter how good he actually is. Guys like Booker are a little stale too... Kane lost any value hen the movie bombed.

There are "veterans" who are worth pushing, The Hardyz for example, William Regal, Ric Flair. But all are short term fixes... The Future is guys like Kennedy, (who is actually pretty exciting), CM Punk, Edge & they have sure hits like Harry Smith on the way up, and the inevitable Jericho return... If only they worked it out with RVD, he would be just right to lead RAW at the moment....

the one to go for now is Mr Kennedy!!
i can see him being a real decent aquisition for RAW an could easily win the belt!!
also you've got Lashley and Booker T who are all gunna want the belt!
don't for get the game will be back soon and is bound to win the belt at the 1st attempt

:xmen:

i heard sids wanting to come back it would be great if he took the belt from cena

Whoever Had Me Banned Is Gay As Fuck This Site Will Be Wack When U Censore Wat People Say Dumbasses

I can't wait to see Mr. Kennedy go for the heavyweight title,
I believe he could be bigger then The Rock so to speak.

Until he recovers,
I'd like to see Orton get a push.
He's an amazing performer as well.

I honestly believe that even though he is getting quite old...I dont know his exact age...Booker-T would make a solid WWE Champ based on the facts that he is very very good on the mic....he has chemistry with John Cena whether they are fighting in the ring or fighting verbally backstage....he can easily make the crowd love or hate him (thought he is a better heel.....think back to his 2001 feud with the Rock)....and he can carry the title for a few months and make it look good. He still has many in ring skills and could very well be a champ for as long as they need him to. The ideal scenerio for me would be for Booker to win the title either in July or August......have him have a rematch feud with Cena....feud with probably one more guy such as Lashley (but keep the title) and then lose it to Triple-H in November or December when the Game's feud with Orton is finished....that way we have a heel holding the belt for a good 4-5 months. I would of course want Mr. Kennedy to win the belt eventually but he would need to come back healthy first so I would push Kennedy's first title reign towards the start of next year when all of his injuries are completely healed. I would like to see a Mr. Kennedy-Triple-H Wrestlemania main event because seeing as the Game is the master of the microphone and Mr. kennedy is a very talented speaker and not so bad in the ring....these guys would bring the roof down. People would be cheering for both guys. But yeah I believe Booker-T would be a good champ for now based on the fact that he has experience and he is a good heel.

Booker T for WWE Champ, yeah i see it.
Booker T has the skills and wouldnt be like Cena and hold the belts for 2 years.
He had a cool character so give him his old one.
After Orton gets the stap i could see HHH getting it at Mania and then Booker T.
We need to ease the belt back into a great Championship coz we cant go from Cena to Booker i just dont see it.

Cena chasing the title would be fine for like 2 months then send him back to Smackdown.

Whoever gets the Belt from Cena they will get major heat from Cena Lover and get praise from Cena Haters so it could be good for Orton.

nahh i dont think that booker should win the title because it sounds that he has a problem with the game calling himself the king of kings. so i think he maybe fueding with HHH when he comes back and for now, they're might be a booker vs lawler at the GAB. I think the best option for now is Orton beating cena at summerslam (cause cena will retain). Hes on a huge roll and we've heard that his backstage attitude had been well lately. Orton would make a great heel champion and then fued with the game for the title. So at summerslam: Orton def. Cena (new WWE champion)

It has been slim pickings in WWE for Champions and Contendars. In my opinion, all the wrong guys are being considered. WWE should be pushing some of the veterens. Take Kane, for example. The guy has an awesome gimmick and the fans love him. He has been the WWE Champion for what, a day? That is a travisty. Meanwhile guys like Kahli, a freak who can't even speak, is The Champ. Kane has been around for a long time. He deserves to be Champion.
Finaly, is another veteren that should be giving a shot to be champ. He is another guy the fans respect. Also, how about the Hardys. These are two guys that u know will give kick-ass matches everytime they step thru the ropes.
The list is endless of guys that should be Champ but probably never will be. As a 25 year fan I can honestly say "This Sucks".

Mr. Kennedy needs the title. I said this many times... I'm glad he didn't cash in with the MITB. A title win for someone new making a name for their self that has a very bright future such as Mr. Kennedy needs a storyline/feud leading into a PPV match with him winning the title so it can mean something more than just a quick cash in as if it's easy to win the title like the Hardcore belt, but that's just the way I see it.

I hope we can see a Mr. Kennedy vs Triple H match at WrestleMania for the title. Before that, I guess we'll be seeing Orton/Triple H for awhile.

i absolutely think Mr. Kennedy should win the WWE Championship on RAW. He is the best in the WWE at shooting promos for matches and making GREAT feuds.

He reminds me of many ppl from the attitude era, and i just read a week ago that the president of the USA NETWORK told Vince to start hiring ppl back from the Attitude Era to boost ratings.

KENNEDY IS ALL THEY NEED

super in ring skills, and idc what u have to say, i think hes great on the mic

kennedy reminds me of an up and coming Rock and i loved him on SD and his jump to RAW should have made him bigger

i see feuds with Cena and HHH that would be dynamite

KENNNEDY AS CHAMP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back