The Black Crowes vs Buckcherry

• The Black Crowes

• Buckcherry

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
1st Round 90's Region Match

The Black Crowes vs Buckcherry

Please take into account the entire body of work of the artists, their mark on the music industry and/or society as a whole, their influence on other artists, lyrics, music, etc. If you have not already done so, please review the rules of the tournament and the Wrestlezone Forums. Have fun!​

Meh, this is a matchup I care less about then the others I've seen so far. Both are very generic bands in my opinon.

Critics seem to just blow their load over the Black Crowes, but personally I find them to be an average classic-rock styled band. Not excellent, but they've got a few good songs you like to hear every now and then. Not a band I would follow religiously.

Buckcherry is the same way really for me. I used to absolutely love their song "Lit Up" when it came out, but since then, they've really been mediocre. Their first album was pretty great I thought though, as I owned it all those years ago when I was younger.

In the end, I'd have to go with the Black Crowes. I know I just made it sound like I like Buckcherry more, but I do enjoy a few Crowes songs very much so.

I like The Black Crowes quite a bit. But that is because of the style of music and the tone and emotion that I get out of their music. Its happy in general and it makes a great change in pace when needed. As opposed to Buckcherry who I do find more Generic and annoying than Black Crowes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back