Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
90's Region – Step by Step vs Ellen

901e6e547a87943f_step-by-step.jpg

VS

ellen1.jpg

BAD! BAD draw for Step By Step. Such a great show and with Suzzane Somers' first TV gig since Three's Company, this was a great time to come back. Think about this. Mainstays on TV, Patrick Duffy with Dallas, and Suzzane Somers with Three's Company...combined to make a great TV family. And Sasha Miller was great in this, too.

BUT, Ellen is the winner here. Such a revolutionary show, a terrific cast, and Ellen was FUNNY! OH so funny. I loved her. I wish she was my aunt. Because she was that cool. And JEREMY PIVEN was in the cast. ARI GOLD! This is where he got his start on TV. And Ellen was just an overall fantastic show and may be the best show that ABC put out in the 90's... even as good as Drew Carey and Home Improvement.

I may be one of the few that finds Ellen DeGeneres funny, but her show still fell flat for me. It's best known for her coming out, and that was about it. Her friend on the show was hot though...

Step By Step was a funny show, and the cast worked really well together. They get my vote.

Step by Step, easily.

Ellen Degeneres is a MUCH better talk show host, and award show host, than she is actress/sitcom star. There was absolutely nothing humorous or appealing about this worthless piece of shit show she had. Absolutely nothing.

Now, Step by Step.... I fucking love it, to death. Sasha Mitchell's Cody is one of my favorite sitcom characters of all time. That, plus the fact Patrick Duffy is simply the fucking man, and every chick character in this show was extremely hot (Dana and Al, especially)... this show fucking ruled, and there aren't many shows in this tournament I would vote for against it.

Step by Step is a very underrated show. You don't hear people talk about it much, but after I started watching a few reruns, I realized it was really good. Suzanne Sommers is smoking and the supporting characters are great. Can't remember their names, but I love the dumb teenage kid, is it TJ or something? Anyway, he's awesome, as is the French guy who comes and lives with them.

Step by Step is solid and Ellen Degeneres is just plain annoying.

Step by Step was fucking garbage. Seriously, I challenge ANY of you to go watch an episode of that show right now and not just vomit all over yourself from how generic, bland, wholesome, and fucking terrible that show was. I should know, I watched it all the time when it was on the original TGIF Friday lineup, and it entertained me as a child. But my god, never watch it as an adult. It's just absolute garbage, the writing is awful, the characters are all bland, and the show just retreads over the same cliched sitcom plots a million and one times without a trace of creativity.

Ellen, I liked. Another show my mom watched that I remember watching with her. But mainly it's getting my vote for featuring Jeremy Piven, who is just phenomenal in every possible way. Seriously, I love that guy to death, his performance in Very Bad Things alone is worthy of a career of fame. Ari Gold man? Yeah, getting my vote here. Ellen used to actually be pretty funny in the 90s too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back