• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

90's Region – Just Shoot Me vs Beavis and Butt-Head

Just Shoot Me vs Beavis and Butt-Head

• Just Shoot Me

• Beavis and Butt-Head

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
90's Region – Just Shoot Me vs Beavis and Butt-Head

just-shoot-me.jpg

VS

beavis.jpg

Just Shoot Me was funny. Beavis and Butt-Head were downright hilarious. The show had no real point to it, except to make stoners like X laugh. A great cartoon and helped launch other shows like King of the Hill. Mike Judge is a damn funny writer and knows how to get to the lowest common denominator and get a cult following.

Just Shoot Me had David Spade. That's not good.

Beavis and Butt-head win here.

Another tough choice for me, good work Tdigle. I didn't really become a fan of Just Shoot Me until lately but it has grown on me greatly. I though Beavis and Butthead was funny but Just Shoot Me is funnier to me. It proved to me that David Spade could really stand on his own two feet without the assistance of Chris Farley or Saturday Night Live. I also just found the characters more enjoyable even though I could relate to Beavis and Butthead more. I voted for Just Shoot Me but can see the other side of things.

I voted Beavis And Butthead...What are you going to do about it? :suspic:

This show was pure and utter garbage...But, for a half hour every day, I was glued to the TV, laughing at everything from their music video reviews, to them fucking with the fat guy, to Cornholio, to just about everything else they did. This may be the best thing to ever come out of MTV's miserable life.

It should really make a comeback :(

Beavis and Butt-Head, without a doubt.

I can't fucking stand that douchebag David Spade, nor his stupid ass show. I used to have to sit through this garbage regularly because my cousin and uncle loved this piece of crap. And I just could never get into it, because it simply sucked balls, and David Spade is NOT funny. Not in the least fucking bit.

Beavis and Butt-Head, on the other hand, hilarious, and awesome. The storylines were always flat out fucking fun, and of course the music video segments were hilarious/genius as well. It was just a great show, that definitely holds up to this day. I really wish it would get a proper DVD release, but I'm sure it will one day. But right now... that's really the show's only flaw: It's hard to get a hold of.

Never a fan of Beavis and Butthead, instead it made me a little unedgy. Just Shoot me was a decent Saturday morning sitcom, not that great, but I do think it should go over here. It wasn't great, but it was better than the two idiots sitting and laughing.

Just Shoot Me wasn't a bad show when I watched it, but I cannot stand David Spade. I stopped watching Eight Simple Rules when he was put on there after John Ritter died. That should tell you a lot. Beavis and Butthead was shit and it was hilarious at the same time. Loved the storylines and the music behind it. B&B for me.

Beavis and Butthead is completely awesome. Great show that my dad and I could laugh at nonstop. The music video segments are gold and that fact that one of the main characters name is Butthead just takes the cake. Why isn't this show on MTV more often? I'd rather watch it than Jersey Shore.

Also, fuck David Spade.

I love Just Shoot Me, most probably because I dont watch it very often so I haven't became bored of it yet. Beavis and Butthead was fucking terrible in my opinion, I just never found it funny, just terrible and I could never watch a full episode of that shit. Just Shoot Me FTW.

I actually always liked the early seasons of Just Shoot Me, and David Spade. Yeah, sue me. Although the character of "Maya" on the show, in my opinion, is the single most unlikeable character in television history. How the fuck we're supposed to approve of this hypocritical, self-righteous, arrogant, close-minded, bitch of a woman, I'll never understand. She was a fucking cunt from episode one, and took the show down every time she was on. Luckily the characters of Nina, Elliot, Finch, and Brian Posehn as the mail guy were good enough to make the show amusing.

However, it loses to Beavis & Butthead in a landslide here. I still wonder to this day if all of my fellow stoner slackers of the 90s realize that Mike Judge was actually poking fun at them with the show, but nevertheless it was great and one that I continue to watch to this very day. It's pure physical and stupid humor at it's best, and the music videos add to it a nostalgia feeling for the 90s that makes the show addictive to someone like myself who has such fond memories of growing up in that decade.

Beavis & Butthead win here easily. Mike Judge's best work, bar none.

Just Shoot Me is probably the least funny sitcom in history, I cannot believe that show was ever made. Honestly, I'd vote for a programme about AIDS orphans over it. However, it is even more one sided here Beavis and Butthead is hilarious. I bought the box set of the episodes that Judge deemed funny enough and they're all superb. No Laughing, seen below, is my single favourite episode of anything ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back