Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner

90’s Region - 2nd Round - Martin vs Married…with Children

martin01.jpg

VS

married_with_children.jpg

Note: Although Married…with Children began airing in 1987, we have included it in this tournament’s 90’s region.

Married with Children wins this match up and there is no real arguing about it. Martin was an alright show for what it was worth, but it really only played to one demographic whereas MWC was pretty universal, because lets be honest, who doesn't hate their family at some point? It was also just a funnier show. Watching Al Bundy and his NO MAAM group was some of the best writing I have seen on television ever and is still high on my list.

Do the right thing and vote for the legend that it Married With Children.

This is by far the easiest choice of the tourney. Martin was an absolute garbage show. How did people find that to be good television? He's worse than the Wayans brothers, which is saying something.

MWC is incredible. I watched about 5 episodes in a row on TVLand the other day. It's packed with laughs and it really has you feeling for the man's man Al Bundy. It wins in a cakewalk her.

Well let me see. I love wiping my ass with shit. So my vote goes to Martin right?

False.

I like wiping my ass with only the plushest of toilet papers, and that is definitely Married... With Children. Married... With Children is one of the best man shows of all time. Ed O' Neill is just fantastic, and he has the best interactions with people ever. The stories are out there, but they are hysterical so it doesnt matter. When Married... With Children win this round, I would love to have sex with that moment. Because I just fucking hate Martin.

Married With Children all the way here. The show was a god damn classic in every sense of the word. Ed O' Neill was just simply the man and Al Bundy should have a statue made in his honor to inspire all men that always have bad luck. That and Christina Applegate as Kelly Bundy help foster my coming of age.

Martin was pretty much shit. I don't know how much more one needs to say about it.

Married with Children may be the darkhorse to win this tournament, a classic in it's own right. This show was pushing barriers long before the likes of Family Guy and South Park and its satire is on par with the likes of Seinfeld and The Simpsons.

Martin, it was decent, I used to watch it when I was a child. Though I hardly even see reruns of it anymore, as opposed to the three different channels that air Married with Children reruns.

vote Married with Children

Lol Martin is getting fuckin' destroyed right now 23-1 (including my vote). I see Big Sexy is the sole vote for Martin...why man? Just why?

Martin was enjoyable when I was about ten years old. It hasn't been funny since however. The Shaniqua character makes me want to gouge my fucking eyes out.

Married With Children is simply Godly though, Al Bundy is possibly the greatest father in sitcom history and for that alone it gets my vote.

What else is there to say? Married...with Children was fantastic when it was going, and is still fantastic now. Al Bundy was an amazing character, who dealt with a lot of down times. The family was great, with Bud trying to be a player, Kelly the hot but dumb as shit daughter, and Peg just being the annoying ass wife. I mean come on, Al would complain about having sex, how is that not funny as hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back