Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner

70's Region - 2nd Round - Happy Days vs The Brady Bunch

happy-days.jpeg

VS

Brady%20Bunch.jpg

Note: Although The Brady Bunch began airing in 1969, we have included it in this tournament’s 70’s region.

Two pretty iconic shows here, but I don't see how Happy Days loses. If you actually watch the Brady Brunch, it's a show that is tamer than most G rated shows nowadays. People want sex and violence more than they want a perfect family that makes theirs look like shit.

I loved the Brady Bunch but I loved Happy Days more. The whole entire cast was great and I could still find myself watching it today. That is something I couldn't say about the Brady Bunch. No matter how good the Brady Bunch was, Happy Days was a lot better. O yeah plus Happy Days had the Fonz, Brady Bunch didn't which is another reason I voted for Happy Days.

I've watched every episode of both shows and this is a tough decision for me. I love Happy Days but for some reason I found Brady Bunch an all-around better show. I love when Marcia got hit with the football and the episode where Peter's voice started to change. I loved the Fonz and Ralph but the rest of the characters didn't click with me like the Brady Bunch characters did. I just enjoyed Brady Bunch and I will be voting for them and that is not a vote against Happy Days because I wouldn't fuss if it won.

This is honestly a tie for me, but since The Brady Bunch is getting their asses handed to them, I voted for it.

Both of these shows used to come on right before and right after The Wonder Years back in the day on Nick @ Nite, and I honestly liked them both equally. Before The Wonder Years, I didn't care for either show, but once it became a must I watch The Wonder Years every single night, I found myself tuning in and enjoying those shows every night as well. They were neither as good as The Wonder Years, but they were both still nice little fun shows to watch every night for as long as I did.

Are you kidding me? These shows are so good. This vote was nearly impossible for me to decide on because I like them equally.... I ended up voting for Brady Bunch even though I still offer my support to Happy Days too. Neither of these shows should lose this round, they are that good. Brady Bunch wins just barely because if a rerun comes on I will almost always watch it. Especially the final season because all 3 of the girls were gorgeous by then, despite how old of a show it is.

Brady Bunch was a great show, but Happy Days defined an era, and will always rank as one of the greatest shows ever. The cast is probably the greatest of all time, and it could possibly go to the finals here. It has my full support...

Fuck the Brady Bunch. Like every other kid I grew up watching the show on Nick at Nite, but that doesn't mean it was a good show, because it really wasn't. There were only a handful of episodes that were marginally entertaining, mainly whenever they went on vacation.

Happy Days on the other hand is atleast three thousand different kinds of awesome, mathematically speaking. Give me a six pack, a season of Happy Days and a sandwich and I'll be set for 24 hours man, just leave me be. It's the FONZ man, how can you vote against the FONZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back