7 Days to Die - Played It?

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
I've seen several YouTube videos of the PC game 7 Days to Die and it looks very fun. Anyone here played it and can tell me if it's worth the $25 I really want to put down for it?

Its apparently a lot of fun. The constant updates are pretty good too. Roosterteeht did a great LP of it for a few weeks.

So I picked the game up at the discounted price. And the game is VERY fun so far. I haven't used the firearms much yet, but putting a crossbow bolt through the face of a fat zombie is incredibly rewarding.

The only issues I've had have been related to the fact my machine is many years old and so I have to turn the video settings down to get a decent framerate. But, other than that, this game has been awesome so far.

I played it 8 days ago, not dead. False advertising.

Update on 7days to Die. The game is amazing best survival game I have ever played and yes it beats dayz. Much has been added since this post was made and if any of you had your reservations take a look at it again.
It really is fantastic. I'm in the process of building my own house. It takes a while to gather up all the materials I'll need (outer wall of reinforced concrete base three blocks high before reinforced wood and inner wall of flagstone) but it is so much fun. Might take a break soon and go on a supply run. Still need one last part for a SMG.

I played it 8 days ago, not dead. False advertising.
7 in-game days, Lee, 7 in-game days. See if you're still alive after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back