Xbox 360 List of Priorities

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
I've really slacked on my gaming.. as a result, some games have taken a bit of a hit in the playing time. This is the list of games I play, from most to least.

1. N.F.L. Madden 2009 (Usually try to play a game once every night, if not on the weekends I pop out about 5-7 games almost in a row during the downtime I have to myself)

2. Grand Theft Auto 4 (I used to play it once every other day, or in between being fed up with Madden. I haven't played in what I assume would be a month)

3. N.C.A.A. Football 2009 (Got some major playing time while waiting on Madden, then roughly became discarded the instant Madden came out. Online Dynasty mode is still better than Online Franchise mode though.. so this game has tons of replay value)

4. Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 (Used to be a nightly venture, haven't played it in almost a month I believe. If not longer. For some reason, my passion for playing this game just sorta.. left. Not sure why)

5. Assassin's Creed (This game was the one in the system when I got my 2nd 3-rings of death.. so I was iffy on playing it again, but went back to it on a whem a couple days ago. Played for an hour or so then went back to Madden. It has a continued play ability, but I feel I'm stuck currently)

Games on the 'hot seat' (In other words, games I'm playing in spare time really hard right now.. but likely won't be strong replay games)

T.N.A. iMPACT! (At this point, I'm in it to unlock everything, including achievements. After that, I fail to see the point in continuing it.)

Ninja Gaiden 2 (I played it once for about 2-3 hours. Got into it after feeling let down by it.. then got stuck on the 2nd level and quit. I might try it again, but if I continue to remain stuck, I'll return it instantly)

Here is the list of games that I play ON THE PS2. Yeah, I'm old school as fuck. (Shit, been fightin the urge to pull out the NES and Sega Core but I'm afraid that the antiquated technology might mess up my LCD. )

1. Smackdown vs. Raw 08

Um yeah, that's it for now. I still aint mastered that whole grapple situation shit cuz I bought a copy that didn't come with an instruction book. I just now figured out how to utlize the Showman finisher stealing thing for Booker T. Can't do the Pounce though, and that pissed me off. After that, I'm going to tackle NBA Live 08 and NBA 2K8. These motherfuckers take me a long time cuz I just play here and there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back