• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

6 Month Anniversary

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
12-20-2010, 08:24 PM

On a cold night in December, myself and Bill Lesnar were both unbanned by Sly and introduced to the prison.

I'm glad that those of you who come to the prison do cum :)rolleyes:) and I hope that you've enjoyed my posting along with other shit that we do in here ;) I always have thread ideas(especially gamey ones that get a lot of people involved), but you got paranoid in here and sometimes I don't want to post too much non-wrestling.

Btw, something that has been bothering me was a Macho Man Randy Savage thread I created. I created a Macho Man thread in february about rumors why he was never inducted into the HOF and the thread was old, but the day he passed away it was bumped and I received some red rep and comments of shock, because people had thought I'd created a thread about rumors about him that day, but it was a thread from months before someone accidentally bumped. Anyway, I cleared things up in the thread that day, I just hope everyone realized what had happened. Most people don't come to the prison regularly and they might of saw the original post and not been around when I responded and pointed out that the OP was months old.

Anyway, I just wanted to clear that up. It's been buggin' me for weeks now and I feel like not everyone realized or saw my post stating that it was an old thread.

Other then that, here's to another six months in prison ...

[YOUTUBE]umDr0mPuyQc[/YOUTUBE]

P.S. Does that google search thing piss you off, where it gives you the links for each letter you type. I googled "please god no" and when I'd finished I had a link for "Plenty of Fish now." I hate that stupid thing, just wait till I'e finished writing for crying out loud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back