6 Final Fantasy VII -v - Super Smash Bros Brawl 123

Who advances?

• Cloud et al

• Mario et al

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTE: This thread is not a spam thread, flame rules are in place. Please keep your posting in check.

Thank you.

Look if you bring the hate you're going to get it back. It's disgusting that people are voting against FF VII because of the love it's getting, I mean how fucking childish is that. You can be damn sure that if people started voting against Ocarina of Time for the same reason it'd cause no end of trouble either. Drop the bullshit "anti-voting" before it spreads to other votes.

I was 50/50 on my choice with regards to voting and there are people down right fabricating things about the other games. FFVII is a great game, it has great characters, tons of hours of gameplay and brilliant music....but so does Brawl.

But at the end of the day it's still a fighting game, like we've seen before from Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat etc. It follows the same premise as those games and a different way of finishing a fight doesn't change that. Final Fantasy VII was unique as not many people had played a game like this before, it was something that people had never seen before. If you've played any beat em up then you've played Brawl.

:rolleyes:

You say that then say FFVII isn't the same to the other six in the series, to the ton of SNES RPGs, to the likes of Shining Force, Dragon Quest etc. Of course it is but that doesn't take away from it being a great game. Just because one game is in one genre doesn't mean it's the same as the others.

Loveless, I believe most people are voting for Brawl because of your posts.

Anyways, i'll reiterate why I voted for FF7. As you all know, I am a story heavy gamer. I enjoy being immersed into a giant world with hundreds of hours of playable content. You know those random battles that pop up in most RPG's which have people complaining? Yea, that's a selling point for me. FF7 has each of these points and much, much more. It's a game I will never get tired of.

Don't think i'm not a fan of Brawl though. I have undying love for the SSB series and have logged many hours on Brawl. It's immensely fun and while I enjoy Melee more, Brawl added certain elements that made it just as special. Brawl's single player mode is better than Melee's which really added to the experience for myself. I love Brawl, but I can't justify putting it over an RPG that has everything I love in video games and more.

In a well fought battle FFVII advances in its home region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back