5ive

Sparky

Master of the Aussie kiss
five04.jpg
Remember these guys? They where the male version of the Spice girls growing up. And I used to love them, I had every CD ever released of theirs and they was the only band I ever listend to when I was younger. They said they was making a return last year but are yet to be seen. Wonder where they are now. their best album for me would have to be invincible, Because Of the song Mr Z, I loved that song and still listen to it today because of how random it is.

Anyway what do you think of them?

I remember them. They had a Disney channel concert with Bwitched. Bwitched rocked the place, 5 did I think two songs and the show ended.

I love 5ive! Or at least, I did. But now they're "megamix" song is always on in my work, and on nights out, which kind of makes me hate it. I still enjoy it, but SPAMMING of the songs makes me enjoy them less.

(This, btw, is the only understanding I have for the word spam, but that probably won't make sense to anyone).

I most definitely remember 5ive. "It's The Things You Do" is actually on my iPod. However, this is about the only song of theirs that I liked. I think one of their members went solo, and I heard a song by him on the radio about five or so years ago. I've been looking for it ever since, but I can't find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back