5 Future World Champions on the roster

Blaze

Dark Match Jobber
Simple, pick 5 guys who you think can be World Champions in the future that haven't been world champs, and are currently on the WWE roster.

For me:

Wade Barrett

Roman Reigns

Dean Ambrose

Cody Rhodes

Big E Langston (not a favorite of mine, but I think he'll be a world champ some time in the next 2 years)

-------------

I like Seth Rollins but I think they view his potential more as an upper mid-card guy

All of the above are viable options if you consider the World Heavyweight Championship to be more than a mid-card title in this age. But somebody like Kofi Kingston is never getting near the WWE Championship.

For the WWE Championship only:

Ryback
Unidentified Shield member
And, umm, I'm done.

Daniel Bryan

Randy Orton

Sheamus

CM Punk

You never said if they had a World title beforehand.

Daniel Bryan

Randy Orton

Sheamus

CM Punk

You never said if they had a World title beforehand.

Ah.. Yes he did...

Simple, pick 5 guys who you think can be World Champions in the future that haven't been world champs, and are currently on the WWE roster.

Also, i don't want new champions... WWE has probably more than 10 former world champs already, use them, I like them.

In order of likelihood...

Ambrose
Ryback
Rollins
Reigns
one of the three between Rhodes/Sandow/Barrett

To be fair I haven't really heard him speak, is he really that bad??

In ring wise he certainly could.

I recently watched the X Division one night only PPV and both Petey Williams and Sonjay Dutt both some mic time. They were both awful with Williams shouting randomly and talking about doing sit ups in his mothers womb.

1. Ryback
2. Roman Reigns
3. Dean Ambrose
4. Antonio Cesaro
5. Cody Rhodes

And thats it really... ...at a stretch and counting both the WWE and WHC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members