• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5-13-11

On http://theelijahexpress.com, The Pope has another countdown of his birthday celebration on May 25th. At first I thought 5/13/11 was his birthday, but I guess it is on the 24th of May according to Wikipedia. I haven't heard anything about a contract signing, but it could be possible. I thought the Pope signed a long term contract not too long ago. It really doesn't matter to me at this point since I couldn't care less about the Pope since came back from injury.

I bet thats his graduation (Criminal Justice) and he returns to twitter and facebook. For people who follow him, he took a break from it or the Tee Admin took over a while back. We will see.

I dont think it has to do with his contract.

After a quick google search May 13th will be the 30th anniversary of the assignation attempt on Pope John Paul II. Maybe something he will do in significance related to that? Drop The Pope gimmick? That would be a shame since it does have huge potential.

IMO he should drop the Pope gimmick. it's just stale/boring and I think what is holding him back. I think if he was just D'Angelo Dinero and some type of thug that he would have a lot more success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back