3rd Round Matchup: FTS vs. Becker

Pick Your Winner

• FTS

• Becker

Results are only viewable after voting.
OK, so I guess I should campaign a bit.

You guys have voted me over a legend and the likely poster of the year. I don't understand how I have gotten this far, but I have so, the logic here is that if you guys vote Becker, you are not only saying Becker is better than me, but also better than NorCal and Tastycles. There is not a chance that that is true. I love Becker, he's a good guy, and he's passionate about sports, and from time to time that leads us to butting heads, but he is awesome, and deserves to be this far.

That being said, vote for me unless you think Becker deserves to beat someone NorCal and Tasty didn't.

Becker beat me, so technically he's the greatest poster on the site, with me close behind. HOWEVER I am vengeful, and as such will vote FTS.

I looked for a while. I couldn't go back any further than last April. I think I remember it vaguely. You put me over huge, but the subject evades me. It was from back when I was active outside of the bar room.

FTS here. Becker got my votes early because I had no clue who he was facing. Now he's against an actual poster, so yeah...

Okay, so here's the deal.

I voted for Becker, because he was one of my original e-friends from WZ. I knew Becker before half of the regulars were even members.

That being said.. FTS is still my hero, and he looks to have this one wrapped up. Therefore, he'll be the only mod I'll be backing from here on out. (unless Ty, or Marquis get modded anytime soon)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back