3 of a kind?

Samoa Joe versus Daniel Bryan or CM Punk would OWN! Also, people have been asking for Kane Vs Abyss for years.

1. Bobby Roode
He's the most entertaining guy not in the WWE right now. The guy is a superstar. Both in the ring and on the mic. He's the epitome of a heel. In my opinion, he's really the best thing TNA has going for them. At least the only thing they have that gets my attention.

2. John Morrison
I'd give him another shot to put it all together. He's got the look. The charisma. The moveset in the ring. I know he's not great on the mic, but that's a skill that can be developed over time and with more experience. And personally, by the time he left he had improved leaps and bounds on the mic than where he started. I think he can still be a main event superstar.

3. Sting
Because he's a huge name. WWE would make him a huge draw. And we'd see some excellent big time main events vs. The Rock and vs The Undertaker. In the end though, he'd probably only be around for a short stint like Goldberg in 2003.

Honourable mentions:
I'd want AJ Styles from five years ago. I'd like to see Austin Aries and Samoa Joe in WWE but I think they'd both just get wasted similar to Taz. Maybe Aries can get over in a Daniel Bryan fashion. And Maria Kanellis just because she's the hottest woman in wrestling today.

Don't care for Jeff Hardy. Or really for Kurt Angle to return. He's done all there is to do in the WWE.

Jimmy Jacobs, Austin Aries and Matt Morgan

Both Jacobs and Aries have awesome skill on the mic and in the ring and would work using the direction the WWE is currently going.

Morgan because WWE needs a really good big man, Ryback et al don't do anything for me, Morgan has the factor that is needed.

Hernandez- I really enjoy his matches. About 18 months - two years ago I thought he was easily had some of the best matches in TNA. If he was in the WWE he could really be utilized in a way worthy of his talents.

Bobby Roode - Has great talent in the ring on the mic. All round superstar and has proven he is a top star in TNA and perhaps needs a move to help cement his place as a great of this era.

Kurt Angle- Pretty obvious. All-time legend. Can still put on great matches and gives us the chance to see some fantasy matches.

KURT ANGLE - Guy is a beast. I'd love to see a serious angle in the WWE. Managed by Paul Heyman. The Wrestling Machine or the Golden Boy.
SHELTON BENJAMIN - He just needs a manager and a gimmick like Floyd Mayweather.
THIS IS STING - He needs to test the WWE waters and Wrestler the Taker.

I would have:
1. Sting personally because his whole character has been awesome from day 1. He isn't called The Icon for nothing
2. Shelton Benjamin purely because his athleticism is immense, he like Morrison and Kofi can do just about anything. Would spice the US championship up.
3. AJ Styles- Has that style so to speak about him that would improve the wwe imo. Another guy with potential to spice the US championship right up.

I wouldn't mind seeing Jeff Hardy back on the big screen. He seems to have got over his demons and cleaned himself up, and good God he can still tear the ring down as evidenced by whenever he and Aries stepped in the ring. As much as they talk about him, he is one of the best highflyers in the game.

The Pope is a dark horse pick. He was very charismatic, but never pushed it too over the top. Had they pushed his Pope gimmick hard, he could have made it

And Abyss because him and Kane would be epic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back