#2 Eddie DVD

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
xbbluibkpxn5sm1wyz2.jpg

Not needed really. He hasn't wrestled in almost 3 years.

That really wasnt a definitive set though. It was a half assed documentary and a couple of matches.

I still don't think that most wrestlers are interesting enough for a documentary. But the matches were definitive. The matches on this set surely must be the matches that weren't good enough to get on the last one.

You make a good point. But its the WWE marketing Machine. I will buy it because I am a nerd. It has to have some good matches on it.

Me too. Looking forward to all those forgotten Nitro matches. But it's anticlimatic if it doesn't end with his title victory. They could probably take a leaf out of TNA's book and have a computer sim of him winning a title of Batista in late 2005 like he was supposed to.

Oh what??? Eddie cant have two becuase he is mexican?? But The Rock and Ric Flair can have two becuse they were white guys?? Racist.

The only thing about this DVD set is that you know there won't be any Eddie/Benoit matches or moments, especially when those two have had such a history together. The moment at the end of WM20 was probably the most emotional and biggest moment of his career, and it won't be on the DVD.

I 100% understand why the WWE doesn't want to make light of Benoit at all, but for such a huge moment of his, that moment should at least be on the DVD in some way.

Kurt Angle DVD. Not a TNA one. Embossed lettering, cardboard sleeve. If WWE does this for me, they can have my soul. Or if Satan wants to make WWE do it, likewise. He'll have to offer me a contract to sign first though, so he can't just take it if they happen to release one. Just sayin'.

It would be a shame if nothing with Benoit and Eddie is on this DVD. I just bought the summerslam box set and nothing benoit is editted off. So maybe there is some hope that the Beniot matches maybe on there, but maybe during the testimonials Benoit wont be mentioned, even though I think in the HHH dvd he mentions Benoit. The cheating death DVD was good about Eddies story, this DVD should be more in the mold of the Hogan, hart, Rock, Austin, Flair, Perfect DVD's. I cant wait. Hopefully some of his ECW matches with Dean Malenko are on this, those were classics.

I wonder if theyll make a Benoit definite box set. They only have the one DVD i believe.

I don't think that would be quite as necessary as the one for Guerrero. You could certainly make a new DVD for both with more matches, but the documentary on Guerrero for his first DVD wasn't a really good one, whereas the one for Benoit's DVD was pretty in-depth up to 2004 anyway.

I think it's kind of odd that they're making another DVD for Eddie Guerrero, as his first one was pretty darn good (especially match-wise), but there's certainly plenty of more Guerrero matches they could make a DVD out of. And a new and improved and more in-depth documentary on him would be good too. I just think there's plenty of other wrestlers and themes (such as a 100 Greatest WWE Superstars or 100 Greatest WWE Moments countdown DVD or something) they could make DVD's of than Eddie Guerrero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back