10 Years since the World Heavyweight Championship was introduced in the WWE!

Ruthless-RKO

F*ck Friends, Rather die wiv ma AK!
To celebrate 10 years of the World Heavyweight Title officially being in WWE, they have ranked the top 15 World Heavyweight Champions of all-time:

15. Goldberg
14. Daniel Bryan
13. Randy Orton
12. Kane
11. CM Punk
10. Chris Jericho
9. John Cena
8. Mark Henry
7. Rey Mysterio
6. Sheamus
5. Booker T
4. The Undertaker
3. Edge
2. Batista
1. Triple H

I have 2 questions:

1. Where would you rank Chris Benoit, if he even fits in your list?
  2. Who would top your list?

Well to answer your first question Chris Benoit didn't have a memorable reign (like at ALL) as World Heavyweight champion, his reign was more-less WM20 and Backlash, after that it was in the who gives a shit pile. Then again that could be said about a lot of the WHC holders so I would put him near the end, somewhere between 12-15. He at least had a better reign than Goldberg.

Triple H as at the #1 spot easily makes the most sense. From a week after Summerslam '02 to WM21 it was almost a given he would have the title if you turned on RAW and him more than anyone is the person I associate with it most.

as for Benoit, he would be on the list but not very high up and for who my number one it has to be either Edge or Triple H. Both men had great run's as Champion and i just can't choose bettween them.

Where the hell is Kurt Angle on this list?

I'm pretty sure this is a list of World Heavyweight champions since the title has been in the WWE, and not from before, so it would include champions from the time Bishoff bought the title back on raw 10 years ago. Goldberg is low on the list because his reign with the title was short, Sheamus, like it or not has had a long reign with the belt so far, but I will agree, he is a little too far up the list, and should probably be back a few more places
But, it should be obvious to everyone that Triple H deserves to be number one on this list, I'll probably get allot of hate for this, but like it or not, he was The World Heavyweight Champion for a long time, and had multiple reigns, Edge comes a close second, followed by Batista, but regardless of your personal opinion of Trips, he has been the best World Heavyweight champion since the belt was brought to WWE..

Rey Mysterio shouldn't have such a good spot, in my opinion. He had quite a few matches where he lost clean during his title run, and looked very weak. It made sense for someone Mysterio's size to lost to Khali, Mark Henry, but not when he was the champion of Smackdown.

Also..Cena's World Title reign was NOT memorable, it was the most random and short lived of all his title reigns. (my opinion he shouldn't be on this list) and again I say... where the heck is Kurt Angle?!?!

Well isn't HHH like the longest reigning WHC anyway? I don't know why people are so angry it's the B-Show belt and it's treated like a Mid-Card title half the time.

Where the hell is Kurt Angle on this list?

Don't know. Don't care.

I'm pretty sure this is a list of World Heavyweight champions since the title has been in the WWE, and not from before, so it would include champions from the time Bishoff bought the title back on raw 10 years ago.

Did you look at the thread title?

But, it should be obvious to everyone that Triple H deserves to be number one on this list,

Why would I want a guy who had a majority of bad matches as WHC as #1 on my list? No thank you.

he has been the best World Heavyweight champion since the belt was brought to WWE..

He's #5 on my list and he's lucky I rated him that high.

Rey Mysterio shouldn't have such a good spot, in my opinion. He had quite a few matches where he lost clean during his title run, and looked very weak. It made sense for someone Mysterio's size to lost to Khali, Mark Henry, but not when he was the champion of Smackdown.

Why would you hold that against him? I don't.

Also..Cena's World Title reign was NOT memorable, it was the most random and short lived of all his title reigns. (my opinion he shouldn't be on this list) and again I say... where the heck is Kurt Angle?!?!

Angle held the belt the exact amount of time Goldberg did. Like most people remember Angle's reign anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back