Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
00's Region – Chuck vs Community

chuck24.jpg

VS

community-cast.jpg

I like Chuck but Community is the greatest new show of 2009. This show has the funniest characters and great writing. Every episode is great and it's produced some classic scenes. You've seen GuyCompton's sigs and that's only some of the many classics Community has produced. If it's the Debate or the creation of the mascot. Community is a great show and I hope to see many more seasons.

Vote Community here.

The show has grown considerably since the pilot back in September. It does a great job in terms of character development, as each character has had an episode devoted to them. The show has only been on for a few months, and you care about each character. The show has some great gags, and is snarky yet charming. It is very well cast, and there are a few great lines in each episode. Joel McHale and Chevy Chase are mercilessly funny, and McHale is showing that in addition to owning on The Soup, he also is a very good comedic actor.

Toss in great cameos by John Oliver, John Michael Higgins and Anthony Michael Hall, as well as Ken Jeong not being obnoxious, and you can tell that the show is only going to grow even more as it continues on.

How the hell did Community even get in this? I'm not sure, but I'm voting for it. Joel McHale is the greatest comedian in the history of mankind, that's a fact. Chevy Chase is incredible, as you'd predict, and the whole setting of a Community College is great. I've loved each and every episode thus far.

Chuck is pretty much shit as well. Really, who cares about that show?

Chuck only has one vote. That makes me a very sad panda.

For me, Chuck is a brilliant show that does not deserve to get half of the shit that it does. The fact that it is near the chopping block baffles me and I am just amazed at how poorly it seems to go down in the United States. That is not to say that it is a big show over here because it isn't. However, I have been in love with this show since beginning to watch it at the start of this year and I have loved every moment since. Words cannot explain how happy I was when it got picked up for a third season and I certainly hope that it goes on to further success.

Community is a show that I have heard a lot about and have seen very little of. I seen the pilot episode and I was quietly impressed. However, I have not seen enough of it and makes very little difference because I would have voted for Chuck anyway.

Chuck is one of those shows that gets an insane amount of hype on the internet, but never does very well in the ratings. I've tried watching it several times and it never really clicked. An episode of the show did introduce me to the band Bon Iver, so it's got that going for it.

Community was one of my votes to get into this tournament. Yeah, it's only in it's first season so maybe we're being too quick to throw it in this tournament, but it's one of the funniest new shows on TV and one that I look forward to watching very Thursday. It gets my vote here.

Terrible draw for Chuck, as it isn't all that popular and Community is quickly being lauded as the best show EVAH!! Or at least, the best new show on TV.

But I'm voting for Chuck. Sure, Community is great, but Chuck needs more love. I absolutely love the show to bits, as it was just nerdy and fun. Just excellent. Plus, the story was intriguing.

I absolutely adore Chuck. In my opinion, it's underrated, just for the fact that noone I know has ever heard of it. It's one of my favourite shows, and while it does have it's shit parts, it more than makes up for them. Chuck Bartowski is a great charcacter, and Yvonne Strahowski is hot as fuck. Casey and Morgan are hilarious aswell. Chuck gets my vote.

Truth be, I haven't watched Community, so I should check it out, because I am giving it the vote over a show that did nothing for me. Chuck was something I tried to watch in the past, like I always try to do, always looking for that new TV show to watch, and it did not work for me.

I don't like chuck. Find it hard to get into and the jokes lame. But for the sake of this tournament, I thought I wopuld watch the competition in order to get my bearings on where exactly I stand on the whole thing. I'm 7 episodes in now and completely hooked. Community is a great show with outstanding characters and I love it. I was close to repping GuyCompton for the sig, but then I remembered I don't do the whole, green block thing.

Still Guy, bang up job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back