Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner

00's Region - 3rd Round - Scrubs vs Community

scrubs-cast-photo.jpg

VS

community101.jpg

I love Community, but it isn't even done with it's first season yet, and Scrubs has either just finished, or is finishing up it's final season. Scrubs is a great show with a great cast. Ok, so some of the characters stink, especially now. I just gotta represent my man John C. McGinley whenever I can, cause the man is sorely underrated. Scrubs is a juggernaught, and could very well be a dark horse to win this whole thing.

I went with Community here. It's one of my favorite shows on TV right now, possible my numba 1. It's just incredible. Joel McHale is a boss and Chevy Chase turns everything he touches into gold. So many great episodes, like when Chevy gets high on ecstacy or something. Classic TV. Also, a lot of other great stuff as well.

I'm a big fan of Scrubs and will be supporting it later in the tourney for sure, but Community needed some love here. Also, it's the better show at the moment, as Scrubs has been pretty shit ever since Kim came along.

Scrubs.

I genuinely think that Scrubs is a great contender for this region and I know that it deserves it. With all of the other atrocities that are going on all over the place, there is no way that Scrubs should or will duck out here. It is a great show and one which has brought me endless enjoyment. Zach Braff is amazing in it and it is exactly my type of humour. Then of course, you have John C McGinley who it the paradigm of what a great character can be. However, Ken Jenkins and Donald Faison make up a very good cast.

Some episodes of Scrubs rank amongst the very best episodes of Television I have ever seen and there is just no way that Community can match that. Scrubs is a dark horse and for good reason.

Scrubs wins this match up, no question about it. Community has a lot of potential considering it is a new show, but Scrubs is damn near an institution of the 2000's. Bill Lawrence really showed that he is not a one trick pony, since Scrubs came off of the heels of the very successful Spin City.

The concept of a comedy within a hospital was very original but the use of drama really makes Scrubs one of the very best shows going. It has so many moving and touching moments. I cried during the rabies episode in which the organs they had killed some patients. The finale from last season is one of my all time favorite endings. It really encompassed the entire show.

The music has always been amazing. Scrubs never fails to send a message by the end of the show and I have always learned something either medical or morally from the show. Scrubs is just a sitcom monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back