Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
00's Region – Even Stevens vs Ed

Even-Stevens-tv-ds01.jpg

VS

large_ED.JPG

The fuck is Ed, and why is JD's brother holding a bowling ball? Even Stevens was decent while I was growing up, but is likely pretty awful if I were to go back and rewatch it. I remember Beans being the funniest character. It also spawned the hell-demon known as Shia LeBauf.

If someone can tell me what Ed and if it's any good, I'll vote for it.

Lawyer returns home to his nowhere town find and marry his old high school girlfriend, runs a bowling alley which he subsidises by taking the occasional legal case. Reasonably enjoyable. Not sure whether I'm voting though because I haven't a fucking clue what Even Stevens is. I can only assume it's terrible seeing as we in the UK get a ton of US shows and it's never been on over here.

Yes don't worry Loveless, Even Stevens is infact terrible. Thought it was enjoyable when I was younger, grew up, and realized what a gigantic turd of a show it was. The chick that played the sister was smoking hot though. Gave Shia Labeouf his career. Not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Ed was minorly enjoyable. I did laugh out loud when you asked why the fuck JD's brother was holding a bowling ball though GD. Vote for it. It's certainly better than Even Stevens.

I'm going to vote for Even Stevens sheerly out of nostalgic value. It was a great show for me when I was growing up and Shia LeBeuf was pretty good in it. I can't for the life of me remember who the sister was but she was smokin' hot. Personally, I will always remember the episode where Shia's character goes to high school for the first time and makes a dead mom joke. I don't know why that's funny or sticks in my mind but it was fucking tremendous at the time. However, I did manage to catch it a while back and found it to be a shell of what it used to be.

Ed, on the other hand, is a comedy that I have never seen before and I have no inclination into watching it, even though it has JD's brother in it. Even Steven's wins on the ignorance vote.

I had the biggest crush on Tawny (Margo Harshman) when I was a kid. And I've seen her recently in Sorority Row and Modern Family and she is still hot. So Even Stevens is getting my vote just because of Tawny.

Even Stevens gets my vote here. It came on during a time when I was going through a lot and it often gave me something to laugh about it. It had a good cast and many great episodes. My only problem with it was that they should have kept it going a few more years! I voted for it because out of the large group of strange sitcoms that came out around that time, Even Stevens was by far the best at the time.

I really tried giving Ed a shot while I was in high school, and it was one of the least enjoyable and horrendous shows I've ever watched. It got really good reviews for some reason, and I hated every minute of the 4 or so episodes I watched.

I hate Shia LeBouf as well, but I actually found Even Stevens sort of amusing when I babysat my cousins, so it wins here.

It's a damn shame that there are so many terrific and difficult to pick first round match-ups in this tournament, and because EVen Stevens and Ed meet in the first round, one of them is promised a 2nd round berth. Bummer.

Anyway, I never watched either show, so I won't vote. I do want to say that GD's opening line is priceless, though. Green Rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back