Zeven_Zion - I need to understand you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precisely.

What does this have to do with anything?

You're talking about "trust" now? Seriously? I broke his trust? Since when is there a moral code around here?
Right. Fine. Be that way. I won't hold it against you. It really wouldn't have been that hard to admit that things could've been handled better rather than snapping once he started poking fun at the picture either.
Can someone please explain to me why D-Man's point is being disputed?

Well, by everyone besides SD, that is. It's pretty obvious he's just being Mr. Contrary.
Because it's disputable. Am I supposed to skip in joy by every decision a mod does? It's not wrong to let him know I felt things could've been done better.
It's the Bar Room. Everything we say IS held against us. Must I get Lariat around here to own your ass again?
You're acting like a broken record. That stuff is as old as this section.

You're acting like a broken record. That stuff is as old as this section.

:rolleyes:

tumblr_lox1xnnA7p1qgksato1_500.gif

It seems as if there are people trying to play mod in this thread, not to mention trolling a Staff member. Obviously I'm not going to cast about Infractions, but I do suggest the regulars play nicely.

Thread closed.

Holy mother of crap I just saw D-Man's signature and realized what it is. Jesus FUCKING Christ they have clothing with their Internet usernames on it and they get together. This is worse than I thought ...

Don't whip out your phasers.

I knoooowww having friends and hanging out together with simulair gear is about as basement nerd as it gets reight :rolleyes:

That's how AIDS started. BAM!

By the way, when are you going to catch on that I'm trolling 99% of the time? I don't care about "reasonable discussions". Fucking look at the IWC. There's no such thing as reasonable. There's always some ROH mark or WWE mark or TNA mark ruining a discussion, so hey, might as well have some fun with it.

Just sit back, enjoy and let's spoon!

And by the way, I agree with whoever said that every section should be like this. I mean, NAW RUALZ! It's more fun that way. Geez. I can take on jokes and I love fucking with people. Not as much as D-Man likes anal but hey, I enjoy myself.

Oh!!! Oh no!!! not insinuations that we are gay!!! Homosexual!!! as in, like, not heterosexual!!! Of all the low insults to sully my good name!!! Not homosexual!! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back