Your worst movie you ever saw?

A

Andy G

I did a small search and couldn't find a thread like this, so I will try it out. Inspired by the " Your favorite film you ever saw ".

The worst film I have ever saw was Epic Movie. I honestly dont think I have ever sat thru a movie this fucking stupid in my entire life. The acting, the plot, storyline, etc was just fucking insane. I honestly dont think I have ever thought about suicide until I was forced into watching this shit hole.

-1,000/10

I did a small search and couldn't find a thread like this, so I will try it out. Inspired by the " Your favorite film you ever saw ".

The worst film I have ever saw was Epic Movie. I honestly dont think I have ever sat thru a movie this fucking stupid in my entire life. The acting, the plot, storyline, etc was just fucking insane. I honestly dont think I have ever thought about suicide until I was forced into watching this shit hole.

-1,000/10

I felt that way about Date Movie basically the same but potentially worse. it wasnt funny and unlike other stupid movies it didnt even entertain me, I showed up there figuring this wont be that bad but not expecting much and the worst part is it didnt live up to my low expectations, terrible film not one funny part and terrible acting as well

Another movie that I will never watch again is Napoleon Dynamite. I understand the point of the movie is there is no point but who seriously thought of this shit? It has to be the most ******ed movie ever and I didnt laugh once. Extremely stupid and should be ripped from public shelves.

I think the worst movie I've ever seen is jeepers creepers. Man this movie was horrible from the very beginning. First off I didnt like the way the monster appeared and I didnt like the fact that we were made to believe that he would only appear when he heard that ******ed song. Jeepers Creepers, definitely a thumbs down.

"Napoleon Dynamite" really I loved that movie, anyways thr worst movie I ever saw had to be Employee of the month. I found it really un-funny, the acting was crappy, Jessica Simpson sure cant act bu is hot. Also I found Scooby Doo "The Movie" to be complete crap and I used to watch the tv show.

Kung-pow: enter the fist. What a horrible film. It wasnt funny at all. It was like they tried too hard to be funnny and to me they failed miserably. The only high point of that film was the fight scene with the cow, and thats because that scene got kinda boring. I wanted to leave early from the theater but it costs 5 bucks to see it and im cheap so i stayed. Horrible movie

Another movie I really hated was 50 first dates, man was that terrible first off it had Adam sandler which is already a disaster and second off the movie didnt go anywhere, it wasnt funny,it wasnt entertaining, and to top it all off there wasnt even a resolution in the end Drew Barrymore still couldnt remember anything. So really it accomplished nothing, pure shit

Another movie I really hated was 50 first dates, man was that terrible first off it had Adam sandler which is already a disaster and second off the movie didnt go anywhere, it wasnt funny,it wasnt entertaining, and to top it all off there wasnt even a resolution in the end Drew Barrymore still couldnt remember anything. So really it accomplished nothing, pure shit

I actually loved that movie. It didn't resolve anything regarding her memory loss, because it wasn't suppose to. But instead, it showed that even someone with bad memory loss (like her) could still live a normal life. -- My only question is this.. in the end, they had a child. Imagine not knowing anything passed a selective day, yet waking up every day, with your stomach bigger & bigger. LOL It'd be like assuming a fricken alien got you pregnant.

Anyways.. I'd have to say Grease 2 was the worst movie I've ever seen. Okay, so starting off with the fact that its a musical, isn't gonna help its cause. Secondly, making it a sequel to a movie that I felt sucked to begin with, but then add onto it that it was a rip-off sequel that didn't make a lot of sense. And finally, the main reason outside of the obvious on why I dispised that movie..

THEY FRICKEN SANG A SONG.. TO SAY 'NO'!!!! I mean, what the ****?! I'd be all like "B*tch, I was just asking, shit all you had to say was no, man no wonder your single.." lol

Batman and Robin back in 1997 was a huge steaming pile of crap. That was horrible in every single way. I could serisouly start listing the things wrong with this movie, BUT i need to work in 50 mins and i honestly do not have time.....did i mention that i didnt...nay COULDNT finish this horrible excuse for a movie.

I liked 50 First Dates A lot.

There are 2 top movies that I saw in the movie theaters that stunk.

1) Zoomanger (something similar to that with Ben Stiller...I didn't understand it at all)

2) Deck The Halls.

Zoomanger- I don't really remember anything about this movie, i saw it like 5 years ago...BORING!! FUnniest thing is...my ride's car got towed while watching the movies...never paid his bills for the car...and me and him and my older brother were stuck for a while.

Deck The Halls- This was a movie with Danny De Vito (short guy, father of Matilda, in the movie, Matilda, anyways, the plot of this movie was a competition from 2 neighbors, right across the street from each other, who were trying to see whose house could be the brightest, just so they can see it on Google Earth. The movie fucken sucked and I knew it would. I went because my friend wanted to go so I went with him...my mom paid for it...so it isn't like I lost any money, lol. It is awesome to be 14...then I was 13, lol. Good TImes, Good Times!!

Zoolander ;)
I agree with you on that one, very stupid.

I think the movie I couldn't stand was "North" with Elijah Wood. The movie had something to do with him moving around searching for better parents and was just horrible! I'll never forget being the only person in the moving theatre. The movie was just unwatchable but I was young and couldn't just walk out.

Another one is "Tales From the Hood"
This movie was like "Tales from the Crypt" but with black actors and just bullshit stories. When I was younger I was scared but after watching it again it was just stupid. The monster that was beating the kid and his mom and the kid could draw a picture and kill the monster that way. I forgot how the hell the monster ended up living with them in the first place and then there were 2 other tales but they aren't even worth recalling.

The worst movie I've ever seen was The Hills Have Eyes. A friend recommended it to me and my girlfriend saying it was a good scary flick and it was nothing of the sort. The movie amounted to 1 1/2 hours of "Mutants Rape" and just overall torture. I am exaggerating about the 1 1/2 cause i only made it 45 minutes into it before we turned it off.

I would have to say, freddie got fingered. That was just a god awful movie. Bad acting, dry tasteless humor. And the scene with the deer was just sick. That was the first and only movie I ever got up from and actually demanded my money back.

Batman and Robin back in 1997 was a huge steaming pile of crap. That was horrible in every single way. I could serisouly start listing the things wrong with this movie, BUT i need to work in 50 mins and i honestly do not have time.....did i mention that i didnt...nay COULDNT finish this horrible excuse for a movie.

I have to agree. Batman and Robin was stupid shit. George Clooney would be a good choice if Batman was still the "caped crusader", however this was the 20th century where Batman has transfered into the dark knight. George Clooney was too charismatic in the entire movie which doesn't fit with the dark knight character.

Here are some other things that were completely stupid. Remember when Batman and Robin tapped their boots together then out of nowhere ice skates pops out of the bottom of their boots? That was the corniest crap ever. The ice from Mr. Freeze looked fake as hell. At least make an attempt to make the ice look real instead of looking like plastic.

This movie would of been rated G if it weren't for Poison Ivy (damn, she was hott as hell) showing off and being such a flirt. It was just a kids movie and hell, the movie didn't even go over with me when I was 9 years old when it was released.

Funny thing is there was supposed to be a sequel to Batman & Robin but the movie did so poorly that they changed their minds LOL.

As much of a Batman fan I am, I would NEVER watch Batman & Robin again.

Napoleon Dynamite - Huh? I mean what the hell was that movie about, the pacing was so freaking slow and i must have missed the memo about it being a comedy cause i was bored shitless

Anchorman - I only bought this because the tv said it was funny and now i cant look at my tv anymore without feeling used and lied to like some high school chick who gave up her virginity to the football captain and havent heard from him in three days when he said he was going to call me and go out again but then find out that it was just a bet to see if he could sleep with me for one canadian dollar but i thought he really liked me and we were going to the prom together.......Shit, where did all that just come from........ Moving on now

Batman begins - again really really slow and i just didnt care for the bruce wayne character in this one, but if i need to go to sleep i throw it in

Van Helsing - the worst part about this movie is that it could have been great but it was just another snoozefest, i had to watch it in three sittings because i couldnt get into it and i love vampire movies

But the worst movie of all time has to be Gigli, i mean i was prepared to give it a go i thought that it surely couldnt be as bad as all the critics say it was but i walked out after 15 minutes and that was with previews. Seriously if you value life and happiness and puppies than please i beg you dont ever ever watch it. Gigli - WORST. MOVIE. EVER.

The Audition (its a Japanese horror movie)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audition_(film)

11th scariest movie ever? not a chance. ya know those movies where you get the flash back first then find out what happens between here and there? imagine that but done at least fifteen times over the legnth of the movie with no discernible plot its just bad. The napolean dynamite of horror movies, you keep watching waiting on it to get better and it never does.

The Audition (its a Japanese horror movie)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audition_(film)

11th scariest movie ever? not a chance. ya know those movies where you get the flash back first then find out what happens between here and there? imagine that but done at least fifteen times over the legnth of the movie with no discernible plot its just bad. The napolean dynamite of horror movies, you keep watching waiting on it to get better and it never does.

ive seen this movie a few times and i wouldnt say its necessarily scary but it is sick. theres some crazy saw like shit in it. but never put napolean dynamite in the same sentance as the audition.

i didn't find it the least bit sick at all, there was some "gore" but nothing that even made me flinch or look away, wasn't scary, sick or psychological was just plain meh. and thank you very much but i shall put whatever two movies in the same sentence i want any time i want

Borat: The most overrated movie of all time.

I heard it was hilarious and I heard it was genius. It was neither. I rented it with OnDemand and after watching it I wanted my $4 back. This movie was terrible.

I'm a huge Tom Green fan so I love Freddy Got Fingered. And I didn't think Gigli was that bad. Maybe because J'Lo looks stunning in it.

i didn't find it the least bit sick at all, there was some "gore" but nothing that even made me flinch or look away, wasn't scary, sick or psychological was just plain meh. and thank you very much but i shall put whatever two movies in the same sentence i want any time i want

it didnt make me flinch look away or anything of the sort and i dont have a problem with what 2 movies you line up what i was meaning is i wouldnt put the 2 together because imho audition is better though except for the torture seen its kinda average.

army of darkness is bad.

army of darkness is a classic! i love the slap stick humor of the evil dead movies, ok here is the worst film i ever saw...

Street Fighter Starring Sean Claude Van Damme and Kylie man that film was awful, i was 13 at the time it came out and i still hated it, the casting was wrong, the acting was past porr, and the story ewwww, man it makes me shiver just thinking about it, i heard there gonna do a reboot i would love to reboot that franchise with my company man that would be soo sweet

There was some Dragon movie that came out this year that i went to, i can't remember the name but it had to do with and evil and good dragon, and they were after this think that would turn them into a dragon...and the evil dragon was a giant snake, that just screamed through the whole movie...the animation and cg where awesome but it just could help the high pitched screaming and poorly written script.

I HATED history of violence...but that might just be because I went to go see it with my aunt in theaters and there were a couple of sex scenes that are not things you want to see while sitting with your aunt...I thought the story was stupid and unnecessary

The worst movie i have ever seen has got to be Friday the 13th Part 9: Jason goes to Hell. The acting was terrible and so was the script. The idea of Jason being transfered from person to person was terrible. Everything about the movie was pathetic so why even make a ninth part to the movie when the franchise has already gone down the drain. i would have to give it 0.5/10

Jason movies are all crap, but they aren't made to be good. They are so campy that theyre hilarious. Also, why are u guys hating on Napolean Dynamite and Borat? Those were GREAT movies. Napolean Dynamite doesn't have any sex, violence, or cursing, and it was SO funny. I'm sure some people from a certain country *cough* USA *cough* wouldn't understand Borat, but that was such a good movie. Seriously though, my least favourite movie was The Comebacks, followed by Epic Movie and Hitman. The Comebacks and Epic Movie didn't make sense, the plots were BRUTAL and were both completely un-funny. Hitman was pretty bad, and it could have been so much better. (Apparently Batman & Robin were REALLY bad, but I was 5 when I saw it and haven't seen it since. I don't plan to either).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back