Your current character...

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
You are going to continue this current character of yours until when?

For me, It's atleast/atmost Kingdom Come IX.

I doubt I'll have another character when I retire James Howard. As for when I shelve him forever?

Who knows...

Probably when the friends I made here are no longer around.

So long as I can keep finding fresh ways to make Mikey a decent read for the guys in the fed, I'll keep him.

I don't think I could/would have another character. I tried it with Oleg, and it just never clicked for me. Too serious.

Ramparte is a codename. The real Ramparte retired after being humiliated at KC6. Then the next Ramparte died in the ring after Eve killed him im KC7. This Ramparte will fork over the Ramparte name to Batti at LL. He's here to break the cycle.

Ramparte is a codename. The real Ramparte retired after being humiliated at KC6. Then the next Ramparte died in the ring after Eve killed him im KC7. This Ramparte will fork over the Ramparte name to Batti at LL. He's here to break the cycle.

FalK's shining moment on creative.

Theron might always be my primary character here. The only time I could see myself RP'ing as another character instead would be if I took a brief break to write another character for a bit only to bring back Theron again at some point. So long as people enjoy reading the character and if I am able to continue evolving him over time as necessary (which I can now admit I should have done sooner) then I expect Theron should be around for a while.

Titus wil neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh retire.

I'd like to keep Remarkable Mark Keaton around for the duration of my time here. I can adjust Keaton a 100 different ways if I get bored with him, there wouldn't be a need to start a new character.

I don't think I'll write any other character while I'm here , although never say never. Till when will I write it? As long as I am able to and it stops being fun.

I'm very content for now, but mindful of the fact that Black never really ends with any closure, so when I see the writing on the wall I'll try and wrap it up I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back