Post KC, Where do you hope you are?

So far I've challenged for three out of the five titles in my first few months and wasn't really successful so I don't mind not being involved in the race for any of the title's at the moment. Just want something to keep me going while I flesh out a new part of my character.

Not entirely sure where Barbosa goes from here. I had foreseen a brief feud with Kravinoff but now I am not so sure. As has already been mentioned, KFAD suggested that that Hunter and Kurtsey might square off. Does Barbosa belong in that feud? I doubt it.

If Barbosa has indeed been elevated further by starting out KFAD, lasting until the final two and taking another Taker-sized beating in order to be put down perhaps he goes after the WHC even without being King. Or maybe he faces off with Big Dave to tide him over before he thinks about cashing in?

There are also two curtain-jerking legends that might suit Barbosa, one in particular he has some history with...

I really don't mind where I fall in the pecking order as long as it is not so much of huge drop. Or then again, I could do well in the Mayhem Division.

........ That sounds fucking lovely:banghead:

I'm right ware I wanted to be, I've set a goal to beat Killjoy's 9 show record as champ and I'm 1/3 the way there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back