***Please Read!

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
I'm going to be posting an article/preview on Kingdom Come in the Bar, to drum up some interest, and maybe get some new faces on the roster. Here's what I need from as many people as I can get to reply:

I need a one-liner/quote, in character, on your respective match at Kingdom Come. I don't mean a "I expect to win" cut and paste quote, but something that shows your character, and creates some hype.

If I don't get a ton of responses, I might also need a quote on what Kingdom Come means to you(r character).

The soft deadline will be the same as the RP deadline, so I have a few days to put it all together, and get it posted Thursday night, Friday night the latest.

Thanks in advance!

Matt Tastic: Hi. My name is Matt Tastic. And I vacated the World Tag Team Championships after discovering that my best friend in the whole wide world and tag team partner, Mikey Stormrage, feels all jelly because I became a 2 time World Champ while he was busy with other things. And that jealousy cost me the chance to headline the biggest event of the year for the second year straight. He wants to prove he's as good as me and you know what? I'll give him that chance. I'll give him that chance because that's the kind of friend I am. I discarded the World Tag Team titles in order to motivate. To push him to do his absolute best on the grandest stage of them all. Kingdom Come 7. Where he gets to wrestle the best wrestler in the world today. The Invinsible Matt Tastic. Now I know some people might think that I may just give him the win. That ain't the case. Because for all the love and support I may have for him, I still have my own desires to reclaim the World Heavyweight Championship. And having your moment is not the same as getting a win. So at Kingdom Come 7, do your best Mikey. Make the best impression you can. But know that you'll have to leave me for dead to beat me. Because nothing is stopping me on my way back to the top. Live Mas will live forever, but that will not stop me from Delivering Kickassery all over you.

Reactions: NSL
Veejay: Hello, I am Veejay. I had been gone for a while, but now I am back. From a bona fide A-list actor to a WZCW superstar, the journey has been thrilling. I returned to make a mark and leave behind a legacy, and I knew I'll make some enemies while trying to do that. My first night back and who do I run into? James Howard. James, if you thought your sneak-attack would intimidate me, you're wrong! And I want to thank you for doing that because all it has done is piss me off! At Kingdom Come 7, I am going to beat you, break you, tear you apart. Sneak-attack all you want, James, but after Kingdom Come, all you'll wish you hadn't!

Cassanova: Let's assume Cassanova becomes the King for a Day at Kingdom Come. What then? Life would become much better. You will not need to watch those pathetic guys standing there as The King. Those are not even King for a minute. How could they be King for a Day? Oh come on, this is not an assumption.

Watch out! You're facing Cassanova.

Abel Hunnicutt: Wise folks say things that resonate in history. Deluded fools spout gospel and believe in their own purpose as they blindly march into the jaws of hell itself. Kingdom Come. A title no better to fit Garth Black's journey as he is welcomed by yours truly into a world of eternal agony, filled only with endless darkness and despair. And then, for the rest of his days, he can listen to his own words echoing in the pit of sufferin'.

Vee A.D.Z. : This is my first Kingdom Come. And I'm going to lock horns with 5 others. But the thing I've noticed is, I will enter the Chamber where the Anarchy prevails. Body will be torn upon to grab the power; The King For A Day title. Mark my words, I'll put an end to that Anarchy and will become the King!!

Gino Galucci: Pizza, pizza pizza. Who doesn't love pizza? Whoever said pizza and wrestling don't mix, clearly hasn't met me or hasn't had any fun. With the stars aligning and the opportunities put in front of me, hopefully this pizza guy can claim to be King for a Day and go on to make pizza lovers in the PWC universe proud.

Theron: I'm Theron Daggershield, chosen warrior of Mystra and the World Gladiatorial Heavyweight Champion. Everyone needs a hero.... and this year at Empire Rally, which is the biggest show of the whole year, I get to be that hero when I step into battle with the evil Davkas Diamonddeath. It is up to me to protect the fans of the World Gladiatorial Combat Federation and luckily for them, I always roll a Natural 20 on my Charisma Checks. All it takes is one Critical Hit and Davkas will be no more. All darkness and evil will be defeated and I will bring light, in the name of Mystra.

"I am not just some footnote on the career of greater wrestlers. What I'm going to do won't be fun, it won't be pretty, and it sure as hell won't be easy, but I have to do it. I have to face my best friend and beat him in the center of the ring. No excuses. I will prove I am just as good as, if not better, than Matt Tastic. All I need is one chance, one shot, and come Kingdom Come it will be Game Over for you Matt.

P.S. Dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks"

Eve Taylor: You want me to say something about Kingdom Come? Why? What do you want me to say? Would anything I say be relevant to anyone? Everyone who ever listened to what I had to say has shunned me out of their lives forever and that includes the two men challenging me at Kingdom Come, my ex-running buddies from the faction formerly known as Cerberus. Now all I have is my name, my supermodel good-looks and this Elite X championship... and this lone wolf isn't about to lose any of the little she has left.

Thank you to everyone who has posted so far. Any more takers? I'm going to be starting this Tuesday night, hopefully, and want to try to post Thursday night.

Kagura: You want me to say something about Kingdom Come? That's a good question. What's there to say really... I have my own goals just like everyone else. What's my goal you ask? I just want to go as far as I can... before I'm forced to evolve... again.

Ramparte: "The sound of wardrums. That beat that keeps your heart going when valor is tested beyond human tolerance. This is what Kingdom Come is. And there is no personal a battle than the one against brother and sister. My brethren, we that called ourselves Cerberus, must wage the unholiest of wars. I must know who the best is. We must know. You must know. This is our denoument."

Brittany O'Shea: You want our thoughts on Kingdom Come? Win. Win and show WZCW who owns the tag division....Men of Mayhem.

Logan McAllister: I've been here for less than six months, and I find myself with a chance to claim gold. I won't let my son down. We will show everyone what we can do. Mayhem is Coming, and in Montreal, Mayhem Will Reign.

Armando Paradyse: I finally make my Kingdom Come debut, and with the help of my partner Logan, we will hold the gold. Time for jokes and fun is long past gone. At the end of Kingdom Come, Mayhem Will Reign.

I've already started writing this, so if there's anyone who wants to add something, please do so by 11p EST tonight! I will be finishing it tonight, and posting it before I leave work, so it will have the weekend to hopefully drum up an audience, and maybe get some new members to the fed. Growth is always a good thing!

Thank you, again, to everyone who has already posted!

Constantine: What is a man without his legacy? What is a man without success? Kingdom Come 7 fast approaches and so does the consolidation of 5 years of work. Showtime Cougar stands in the way of destiny. At Kingdom Come, I finish this once and for all... Expect me!

Flex: The best friend who smashes your head into the ground based off his own personal jealousy. The girl you thought you loved who cracks open your skull to preserve her own ego. The most dominant stable in WZCW crumbles under the weight of their own personal agendas with treachery and deciet. With friends like these who needs enemies? Oh wait, they are my enemies, and at Kingdom Come they will soon be my past, because once I become Elite X champion they will realize why I'm the future.

Dr. Zeus:

Infidel swine...

Reach out to heaven!

Pray you stay alive!

Come find your destiny!

Theron's reign is done....

Fallout: I live my life in black and white, lost in the crepuscule of a nightmare turned to reality. Yet, I bring with me a light brighter than a thousand suns to this scorched earth, intent to bringing some clarity to a world devoid of any. My righteous alliance seeks to bring this light to those at WZCW, and to eradicate any resistance that prevents us from achieving our objective. And at our Kingdom Come, we shall claim for ourselves the Tag Team Championships, and establish our dominion.

James Howard

Anger is a terrible thing, it can consume you; turn you against yourself in a fight you can't ever win. It's consumed me and forced me into a corner where I have to defend my career against an upstart punk who couldn't make it in the movies. I'm not finished yet, there's still so much I need to achieve before I hang up my boots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back