You know who really needs a good push...?

taker04 said:
yea, but hes not all that great as a wrestler/entertainer anyway...and what has a staph infection got to do with a US title run?? didnt matt hardy have the same thing?

Matt Hardy had somethin about enzymes in his liver, same as Bobby Lashley did. But ur missing the point...Bob Holly's been in the WWE for a loong time and yet he's considered a lower-mid carder. I said he needs something like a US title run, or some kind of title. He's also a very good wrestler...and apparently you haven't seen enough of his matches. He's never actually given the chance to show his all cuz he's either squashing some jobber, or jobbing to some major star.

jeff hardy is coming back and needs and will probably get the biggest push, but as far as the cuurent roster charlie hass needs to be pushed more into the spotlight as well as shelton benjamin thrown into the wwe title hunt in the future

trunksjmd said:

Nothin' to LOL at...you can't say pro and real, because that has about the same meaning. You have to call wrestlers in the WWE and TNA sports entertainers...

That's a really dumb thing you said about the whole "I said pro wrestlers not real wrestlers"...It doesn't make sense

cmiller9291 said:
ya i never found hardcore holly that great. the only thing that makes him entertaining is hating rookies which just makes him look stupid. and i dont think wwe should just hand out pushes out of pitty.

1st off Bob Holly is the most under-rated wrestler in the wwe today next to william regal and deserves a decent push

secondly when u said wwe dosent hand pushes out of pitty i think a certain wrestler well two very talented wrestlers have been given that lately

Bob Holly isnt under rated... He just sucks... Straight up sucks... I cant ever remember saying... I gotta go watch the Hardcore Holly match... I doubt any of you could either.... As for the most underrated super..... That title goes to Shelton Benjamin

He has been dropped from I.C. Champion... To HeAt... Anyone who wrestles on HeAt... The WWE must not think much of..

there keeping him in reserve hoping we kinda forget about him now, waiting for storylines to end to free up time for his image change and push

Achilles07 said:
Matt Hardy had somethin about enzymes in his liver, same as Bobby Lashley did. But ur missing the point...Bob Holly's been in the WWE for a loong time and yet he's considered a lower-mid carder. I said he needs something like a US title run, or some kind of title. He's also a very good wrestler...and apparently you haven't seen enough of his matches. He's never actually given the chance to show his all cuz he's either squashing some jobber, or jobbing to some major star.

i thought matt hardy had a staph infection a couple years back or something. I personally dont like either of them, but matt is def. a better wrestler!

Achilles07 said:
Nothin' to LOL at...you can't say pro and real, because that has about the same meaning. You have to call wrestlers in the WWE and TNA sports entertainers...

That's a really dumb thing you said about the whole "I said pro wrestlers not real wrestlers"...It doesn't make sense
The world of proffesional wrestling is known as staged wrestling. At least that is what most of world thinks of when they think of proffesional wrestling. Pro is short for proffesional. Just in case you forgot for a second. Real wrestling refers to like collegiate wrestling, you know, wrestling that's not staged. Just thought I'd clear that up for you. And what's with insulting me by saying what I said was "dumb"? I was just merely stating my opinion. There's no reason to take a shot a me.

trunksjmd said:
The world of proffesional wrestling is known as staged wrestling. At least that is what most of world thinks of when they think of proffesional wrestling. Pro is short for proffesional. (*Didn't know proffesional was a word*) Just in case you forgot for a second. Real wrestling refers to like collegiate wrestling, you know, wrestling that's not staged. Just thought I'd clear that up for you. And what's with insulting me by saying what I said was "dumb"? I was just merely stating my opinion. There's no reason to take a shot a me.

I won't take shots if you don't laugh at guys who simply ask questions. BTW, Kurt Angle was referred to as a professional wrestler, or pro wrestler in case your gonna state something like u said pro and not professional, during the Olympics, along with many other wrestlers from different countries. You know, a major set of games held every 4 years (the summer games at least) So by your logic, the wrestling portion of the Olympics is staged? Right... I'll admit the "dumb" thing was unnessecary. Sorry.

The mojority of people on this forum think of "professional" wrestling as stadged wrestling like tna wcw wwe. Things of that nature. That's why it was "appropriate" to say "proffessional" wrestling as if it's not the unstadged real wrestling on this site. Rather then give the technical def. And as far as laughing at ppl....well that was me being more playfull than vicious. I thought what that person said was cute. I should of been more specific on that though and I will imply that next time. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back