You just can't win Can you?

VKO

Occasional Pre-Show
Apparently if you like the WWE then you are a shareholding WWE mark who tries to push their beliefs of how great John Cena is onto other people. If you don't like WWE then your a satanic WWE hater who only loves Shooting Star Presses and the Attitude Era. What the fuck is that? Why can't people disagree on personal opinions and not act like their are actual facts in a completely fake sport.

When did it become wrong to be a mark? Christ, if we are on a wrestling board we have to be smarks? I do my damndest to just let myself enjoy the product that I watch and not be analytical like some people on here, even if the product isn't the best.

You are a shareholder if you don't like the product but say you understand that it is for the kiddies.

And yes, if you don't like WWE then you only love wrestlers who do flips and hop around the ring. That was handed out in the guide when you joined. Didn't you read it? [/sarcasm]

When did it become wrong to be a mark? Christ, if we are on a wrestling board we have to be smarks? I do my damndest to just let myself enjoy the product that I watch and not be analytical like some people on here, even if the product isn't the best.

You are a shareholder if you don't like the product but say you understand that it is for the kiddies.

And yes, if you don't like WWE then you only love wrestlers who do flips and hop around the ring. That was handed out in the guide when you joined. Didn't you read it? [/sarcasm]

You can understand that WWE has gone in a positive direction with their more general audience approach they are taking and not be a shareholder. If you don't like it I don't know why you'd watch it. I don't like twilight so I don't watch it. Same should apply for wrestling. If your not a wrestling fan don't watch wrestling. This isn't to say WWE is the only product out there im sure there are TNA or ROH marks on here in those cases they should just talk about what they like and know and not try to be all pessimistic with their anti WWE/Cena rants. It's not for kiddies its for everyone. I'm just speaking of the people who are guilty of this type of stereotyping not you.

It's funny, because I'm trying my damnedest to start a thread talking about something akin to this. There are some ideas I want to challenge about people's way of thinking about wrestling, but I can't seem to find the forum to do it.

What I don't think people get is that pro wrestling has always featured many different kinds of products, some of which appeal to certain viewers than others. It's the reason why having multiple wrestling promotions to choose from is so important.

That, more than any other reason, is why I like TNA. While I don't like 100-percent of the product 100-percent of the time, I still think having an alternative is important. And, while I don't like WWE's programming 100-percent of the time, I still think it's an overall tremendously entertaining wrestling product. Sometimes being on these boards and not being a "die-hard" fan of either company makes me feel like a rare breed.

It's funny, because I'm trying my damnedest to start a thread talking about something akin to this. There are some ideas I want to challenge about people's way of thinking about wrestling, but I can't seem to find the forum to do it.

What I don't think people get is that pro wrestling has always featured many different kinds of products, some of which appeal to certain viewers than others. It's the reason why having multiple wrestling promotions to choose from is so important.

That, more than any other reason, is why I like TNA. While I don't like 100-percent of the product 100-percent of the time, I still think having an alternative is important. And, while I don't like WWE's programming 100-percent of the time, I still think it's an overall tremendously entertaining wrestling product. Sometimes being on these boards and not being a "die-hard" fan of either company makes me feel like a rare breed.

If you post it in the WWE section, I need two things from you:

1) Make sure it is completely relative to the WWE product of today

and ...

2) Knock my socks off with the content of the OP, and give it your all.

Take your time with the thread and do it right, if you decide to place it in there, and you will receive beau coup Green Rep from me. Excellent topic.

But if it isn't WWE specific, then something like this should be placed in General Wrestling.

Glad to see CH David indicating his sarcasm now, so we don't have to guess. If only more people did that.

My topic looks like this: "Why Are All Former WWE Employees Now Working in TNA Considered 'WWE Rejects'?" Besides needing a general refining, I'm not sure that's 100-percent relevant to the WWE area of the boards. To see the post I'd ideally like to RE-post to a new thread all its own (largely because I'm afraid I'll get flagged for spamming where it's at!), go to the last posting here:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=80433

As I'm still (fairly) new to this, and would really like to continue my happy-go-lucky insights without infractions, any info on how to re-post (especially if you're an admin, Lord Sidious), any and all suggestions are appreciated.

FYI, CH David was very kind & sent a private message in an effort to aid me.

CH David is the best! He's getting green Rep just for being so friendly. So far, it seems I've figured it out. Now I just need to figure out what the F to call that thread... And hope people take interest in what I've got to say.

My topic looks like this: "Why Are All Former WWE Employees Now Working in TNA Considered 'WWE Rejects'?" Besides needing a general refining, I'm not sure that's 100-percent relevant to the WWE area of the boards. To see the post I'd ideally like to RE-post to a new thread all its own (largely because I'm afraid I'll get flagged for spamming where it's at!), go to the last posting here:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=80433

As I'm still (fairly) new to this, and would really like to continue my happy-go-lucky insights without infractions, any info on how to re-post (especially if you're an admin, Lord Sidious), any and all suggestions are appreciated.

FYI, CH David was very kind & sent a private message in an effort to aid me.

I am not an Admin. I am the WWE Section Moderator though.

Looking at the post you made, I would actually delete it (erase the post and put the words "Please Delete" in its place) and start a new thread with it. It's a good topic.

However, the thread is definitely more appropriate for the TNA section since it actually deals with the mentality of fans towards former WWE wrestlers CURRENTLY in TNA, that people call for the release of ... or refer to as "WWE Rejects".

Think of the WWE and TNA sections in the current tense with things going on in the Here and Now. If they are currently employed by the organization, then the post would then go in that section, as opposed to the section of the talent's former employer (as long as it deals with a current topic that is specific to that organization ... in which this case, your thread would).

As far as CH David ... I would watch taking advice from that guy. He's actually pretty shady.

I aim to please Sid. How are you? Also, as PEP3 indicated, I am also offering assistance to him via PM on his thread idea.

Ummmm, I don't think that's a good thing.

As far as CH David ... I would watch taking advice from that guy. He's actually pretty shady.

Ummmm, I don't think that's a good thing.

:lmao:

You are funny Sid. Or maybe because I am up and awake at work and enjoying myself I find it funny. Maybe both? Who knows, because I don't know for sure. Man I am pretty hyped right now. Damn it all.

I'll take Mr. Nice Guy. Not Joe Cool. I'm not cool, just a normal person with a bunch of friends.

And yes I have heard nice guys finish last. It happens. I'm not a douche. I can't help it.

Holy shit! I did it! I created a new thread! (Granted, nobody might read it since the first posting reads like a fucking novel, but I did it nonetheless!!)

I feel like a toddler who just managed to not shit his pants because I'm wearing those Huggies "Pull-Up" diapers or whatever. "Mommy, wow! I'm a big kid now!"

Thanks, guys.

P.S. In case ya wanna check it out, VOILA!
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=1541903#post1541903

For what it's worth, CH David, I think you're pretty cool! Green repped you already. Would do it again if I could! Thanks for the advice. Now I'm up & running.

Anyone that doesn't like... make that LOVE CH David needs to go to their local doctor and have their personalities checked.

Well, luckily I have some talent as a debator, so I can defend myself when I'm called WWE mark after saying good things about WWE and defend myself when I'm called a negative prick when I complain about WWE. Go me.

Apparently if you like the WWE then you are a shareholding WWE mark who tries to push their beliefs of how great John Cena is onto other people. If you don't like WWE then your a satanic WWE hater who only loves Shooting Star Presses and the Attitude Era. What the fuck is that? Why can't people disagree on personal opinions and not act like their are actual facts in a completely fake sport.

Because you touch yourself at night? And don't use question marks when you're supposed to? See what I did there? With the question marks?

I'm sorry but are you guys fucking kidding me? What forum do you think you're posting on? This is HANDS DOWN the most positive-WWE forum I have EVER found on the internet, go look in the John Cena thread, it's 99% people bashing people for daring to speak one ill word of the man. If someone dare speak of their love for ROH on this board they get laughed at and insulted as not knowing what wrestling is "really" about. It's funny because the whole anti-smark crowd is always whining about how the smarks insult them for this, and yet it's the exact fucking opposite on this board.

Seriously, what forum do you people think you're on?

Two wrongs don't make a right, X. But, alas, this is a public forum. People have the right to say whatever they want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back