Can you help mee win a tattoo contest?

(s)AINT

Swing Heil
Hey, sorry I know I haven't posted too much on here but I do come to the forums everyday. I don't want to come across as someone who doesn't come here and just comes here wanting something. However, I have entered a tattoo contest on facebook by the awesome tattoo shop I get my tattoos done at. Whoever can get the most "likes" on their tattoo pic, gets a free 2 hour tattoo session! Awesome! Soo....if anyone wants to take the time to help out a newbie like me I would greatly appreciate it!

All you have to do is "like" the tattoo shop's page at this link:

The Devil's Heart

and then "like" my tattoo at this link:

my LIGHTS tattoo

Thank you soo sooo much for anyone who takes the time to do this! Sorry again if this isn't in the correct section or if this kind of thing is frowned upon. Currently, I have 18 "likes" and the leader has nearly 40! :eek: If it matters at all, I am planning to get a Hulkamania tattoo if I win! =)

you plan on getting a Hulkamania tattoo if you win??? :lmao: Are you sure that's not the prize for if you lose??? I'd even think having a tattoo of Eugene on my face would be a better grand prize... LOL

That's a shit tattoo. Even if I WAS going to vote for a tattoo in this competition, it wouldn't be for yours.

There are a lot more then 27 ******s on the net. A few of them were bound to stumble accross the tattoo.

Probably the same dude who got the tattoo of "Mini-cooper" tattooed on his schlong was one of the 'tards who voted for 'liked it' on the tattoo contest... there are people out there with weird likes for tattoos.

lulz. Damn, you guys are always nice and brutal to the newbies, aren't you?

t197328_myfaceloltroll.png

Good lord people do you have to jump down the throat of every noob that ventures into the spam sections?

Get a tattoo of a brain cell, because im sure you could do with one more since you clearly dont have many since you want a shitty tattoo if you win.

Actually, I was going to go help the poor fella out. But being somewhat of a tattoo aficionado myself, I got to the page that showed the tat and was like... um, can't do it. No offense, I didn't get it, and it wasn't something I could see myself rallying behind. The tat just didn't do it for me. Lights? Can you explain the meaning of it?

Oh, I knew what you meant, Milenko. I didn't think you were talking about me. I still love ya man... lol

I would've used the little bashful face pic here, but I used it above so don't want to overkill.

I'm not a noob basher either, but when I saw that tattoo, and compared it to several others, I can't vote for it. That's a starter tattoo. Nothing overly impressive, sorry. It's obvious most of your votes are not real.

I'd rather you shit on me than someone who doesn't deserve it.

If you don't like his tatoo don't fucking vote for it! Holy shit I'm a fucking genius.

The meaning of my tattoo is simple, LIGHTS is one of my favorite artists ever. She's an amazing singer, hella sweet, and really cool. She's also really into comics and stuff, thus I got her name inside a "wow bubble", zing! If you wanna know who LIGHTS is, go here: www.iamlights.com

=)

I want to get a Hulkamania tattoo as my 8th tattoo because growing up, I was indeed a Hulkamaniac! I've been a fan of Hogan for as far back as I can remember. He got me into wrestling and as I make my way to Atlanta for WM this year I want a wrestling-related tattoo as well.

=)

Thanks for anyone who did vote and for those who didn't, thats cool as well. I just simply asked if people wanted to vote and the choice is entirely up to you. Also, its not really a "best tattoo" contest. Its simply a way for the tattoo page to get more "likes" and potentially more clients out if it. Again, I wasn't trying to force anyone to vote or say OMG YOU MUST VOTE!!!

=)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back