Y2J Return? & Save Us Videos [KEEP IT ALL HERE!]

This James kid is probably a die hard Jericho fan. Once he heard that "Save_Us.222" had something to do with Y2J, he put it in his name in hopes that all this speculation is correct. So in contradiction to what your saying-YES, you are mistaken!

I believe that Cena wins at No Mercy and then Jericho appears and attacks (possibly if he is heel) Cena or the opposite: Orton wins and Y2J appears and attacks Orton, possibily if this happens John Cena has to be beaten down like he is injured or something and get some time out.

It says bat ass week1, In his debut match in the WWF Chris Jericho beat Bad Ass Billy Gun. This was on Smackdown. He debuted to a promo during The Rocks promo but his first match was against Billy Gun. The word Demos means people in Greek, Maybe someone the people want to see, thereby meaning Jericho. There is an 07 early on, could be representing this year.

People are reading too much into this. There are not 500 clues hidden here. There is no "Jericho was born on this date and if you multiply it by 3 its the number of his salary when he started" or something ridiculous like that.

Whatever it is is a great video promo, and if it is Jericho that would be a nice addition to RAW. Though I would imagine if Jericho is to return, someone will find out in advance.

My theory is that it is Jericho, and at No Mercy this will happen :-

Cena has Randy Orton out during the LMS match, for what seems like a 10count, the ref gets to about 5, then suddenly that video plays, and a countdown from 5 begins, of course the ref stops, then when it gets to 0, it comes up on screen SAVE US Y2J, the lights go out, and when they come back on Cena is out in the ring, and Jericho is standing over him!!!! By this time Orton has recovered, and wins the title.

This works, because it was Cena who got Jericho ''fired'' in the first place.

As I keep listening to it, the whisper sounds like several different things, most of which pertaining to Y2J. I've heard "oh, jerich" (as in Jericho), and "Walls of Jerich". I'm yet to hear, "I'm back" but I have heard an "oh, yes!" similar to the one yelled out by Paul Bearer at WM XX, although I think that may be a stretch.

Jericho vs Michaels at WrestleMania 24. It stole the show at WrestleMania 19, i would love to see that match again. Deserves to be a main event. Jericho deserves a better run as champion than he got last time IMO.

I kind of disagree on HBK vs Jericho. It was great on WM19, but I dont know right now. IF Jericho returns to RAW, I can see him feuding either Carlito or Kennedy if they decide to keep Kennedy as a heel, this last one would rise the ratings to the roof.

Note from Staff:

Do not just give one word or a few words what you think is happening. As doing that is called Spamming and you will get an infraction. So please add some detail to your post.

Thank You

I dont know this video seems some what strange. 222 which is basically in the bible 2:2 verse to or something which involves the name Jericho, I am not sure of the fact but i hope it is Chris Jericho because it will be a tremendous addition. I see him coming back at no mercy and interfering in the match but i hope i am wrong. I would love to see his return though. it all makes logical sense though.

Last night: SAVE_US.222

Next week: SAVE_US.22J

Week after: SAVE_US.Y2J: which would be the week of No Mercy or even the return at no mercy.

the cryptic message though is making sense though with all the numbers and the references, so i hope it is him.

I'm trying not to concentrate on the "222" part of this. up until about a year ago, I went by the nickname "Sonny222" over the internet. Obviously a coincidence, but step into my shoes and say you arent even a little bit freaked.

So in the video it says 7OCT a ton...which is No Mercy taking place where? Chicago.
Where did Jericho make his WWE debut, Chicago? Could it be coincidence, God I hope not!

Just a note for anybody looking to find any more possible clues - if you watch the video through YouTube you can easily go through the video bit by bit with about two or three images for each second, just by slowly dragging the marker along. Just thought I'd point it out since I've already spotted lines that I hadn't done before, and that I haven't seen mentioned here yet.

At the very least Raw gave us one thing that it hasnt had in a long time. SOmething signifigant to talk about <other than wasting Shelton Benjamin>.

as far as this leaving people intrigued for the first time in a long time, HA, Mr. McMahon's death angle did the same thing just 90 days ago, after that it was his bastard son.

Yes it is Jericho, but undoubtedly everything people are claiming to be clues are not. i.e., Bible verses, and the random code which refers to some match he had in Hoboken when he broke in the business.

Settle down people, you're reading way too much into it. The only legit clues are the voice and of course Save_Us.222

Yea i lisend too the clip and yea at the end you hear a voice say "im back" and sure enough on Jerichos webpage on the front it says im back. Now im not saying its written in stone that they have to do with each other but it does get my hopes up. But the thing that really gets me is the brick wall itself. Is this gonna indacate that its time too break the walls down? Its amazing in 1999 Jericho had one of the best debuts in wrestling history. And if this one is Jerichos return then in the matter of 8 years Jericho just might have 2 of the best returns in wrestling ever.

Watching the clip again I saw it saying CyberAstronomy. Now I don't know why WWE would advertise CyberSunday when No Mercy is coming soon, but that's what I saw.

I would like to watch ECW and Smackdown now so I can see if they play it again. I love when WWE does this kind of stuff.

hopefully it is a returning video. But i guess we should all wait and see in the coming shows. Depends whether they pop this one up again or it was just a technical screw up. If they bring this video again then it might be a returning video. But chances are, that its just a Cyber Sunday promotion video. I guess

And something envolving Jericho to CyberSunday? Like... he could be a choice for a guest referee match for the WWE Championship, like Orton vs. Cena, or even Cena vs. McMahon (I'm really preadicting this if they don't keep HHH vs. McMahon in the future)... so the save us message could also be referring to "saving WWE" of having McMahon has WWE Champion, I would say that the others choices for referees would be Coachman and Orton, possibly if he didn't return before the match he will be like somekind of "mistery referee" so do speak.

I will say this once........towards the end of the video it says in the message wm_99 locator. Wrestlemania in 1999 was in philadelphia.....raw goes there on oct 29....this is when he will return......book it

Well I am just convinced thats its Y2J... So I wont coment of the video. Brillant by creative to come up with the cryptic message. Hell for all we know it could be Y2J's idea all along. He's the one that introduced the countdown to Vince when he debuted in 99. :headbanger:

The net is buzzing over his impending return. The video just aired last night and its burning up the net. Holy Cow. Just shows how much he is needed in the state of WWE in general. Yea Y2J is coming back. I think they have known this since he appeared on Larry King Live.I think Y2J is ready for one return to glory. I see him on Raw feuding with Cena. It makes sense the video eludes to Oct 7 which is No Mercy in Chicago where at the Allstate Arena. Where he debut in Chicago at the Allstate arena.

futhermore Cena is the reason he left so I see him interjecting himself during the Last Man Standing match maybe a video promo airs Save_Us.Y2J and it distracts Cena who thinks it may be his nemises haunting him. Cena turns around Bam RKO on the steel steps. Ref makes the 10 count as no one can answer a ten - count of an RKO on the steel steps.Im sorry no way. Plus there will be a significant amount of blood loss throughout the match. New WWE Champion Randy Orton until HBK returns and sweet chin music his head of at Mania 24 giving HBK one final run as I think this is the only way to get him to return sooner. But thats another topic.Back to original topic...My bad...

Cyber Sunday we get the rematch...Lights go out just as Cena is about to go for the five knuckle shuffle and Y2J appears in person clocking Cena with WWE Title he failed to win which led him to being fired at Summerslam 2005. Thus costing Cena the match leading to the feud that will finally clash at Mania 24. I can see them as 1 and 2 to Start the Rumble in 08. Similar to Y2J and HBK back in 2003.Also Captains of there own Survivor Series Team etc. This is the best way to get the title off Cena without making him look weak and going into Mania without the belt. places Cena slap in the middle of biggest feud in the WWE and his biggest feud ever. Which still puts Cena as the focal point of Raw and the WWE. Since there hard up keeping Cena in the spotlight.

Storyline wise people will be glued to to there TVs, TIVO across the globe set. DVR in place every week just to see the storyline progress. They can go so many ways with this. Exciting times in WWE HHH and McMahon is just gonna lead to HHH and Kennedy, Edge and Taker on the horizon things are looking up. LOL no pun intended. As Y2J said in 1999. We should jump up and down wave or fists in the air and scream "GO Jericho GO" "GO Jericho GO"... The countdown is on and the our savior is on the way... :headbanger:

Apparently i am the only one putting this together......look closely again....it says wm_99 LOCATOR towards the end....figure it out..... wmania in 99 was in philly.....raw goes there oct 29.....day after cyber sunday......am i the only one who has figured it out?????

Great Point we will be teased up until Cyber Sunday. Now u bring that up I can see the WWE playin this out and Cena will lose his rematch to Orton in the fans choice at Cyber allowing Orton to retain. Maybe the video will have something to do with by Cena being distracted or Y2J jus shows and like I mentioned before clocks Cena in the head with the WWE title and explains his action on his return to Raw in Philly Oct 29th. Maybe they will announce that Regal hired a former WWE Champion to impress McMahon by one-uping Coach. Will see but great point. :blink:

IF YOU LOOK AT THE 19 SECOND MARK YOU CAN SEE THAT IT SAYS THE WORDS SUMMER PROMO 08! I THINK THIS MIGHT BE A CLUE ABOUT JERICHOS RETURN!! BUT THERE ALSO MIGHT BE A CLUE ABOUT JERICHO RETURNING AT CYBER SUNDAY, BECAUSE OF THE MATRIX STYLE OF THE VIDEO BUT MAYBE IT MIGHT BE JUST THE WAY THEY DO IT FOR THE Y2J GIMMICK!!!

Ok If You Listen Hard Enough You Can Here In The Middle Its Pretty Much The Background Beat To Jericho's Theme, Break The Walls Down. Also If You Watch Jerichos Titan Tron Video You'll See In The Back That Its Similar Blue Metallic Writing As In The Cryptic Video. If This Helps, I Don't Know If It Does But In The Video You Can See These Things, RAW_WAR2.action, RAW_WAR3.action, And RAW_WAR4.action, WM99_locator.action Three Times Too. You Can Also See SAVE_US.222, LIVEWIRE_OPEN, BAT_ASS_WEEK1, RAW_DOUBLE_FIN, WM99_MATCH_TRIP. You Can Also See RAW_REV_MAY2.

heres what i think,im thinking vince was wanting all of us internet people to come up with 500 billion "clues" in this video just to make us all think REAL hard,but beleive me,i think that all these 500 billion clues leading to jericho arent just coincidence,i do think jericho is returning at no mercy in a angle like omg i think i got something,i bet jericho attacks cena or orton in the LMS match causing one of the two to win,leading into jericho being in to title contention.IF he returns IF

sorry for the DP but does anyone have a link to the "not coinciedental) sign of save us jericho or whatever?

it has got to be the one and only y2j chris jerico, soooo many points to him - people have been saying gail kim and billy gun, if it was them they wouldent do a video pagage for them, thely appear in dak matches then debut to raw, but, chris jerico, he was/is a very big maineventer superstar, and would do a big thing for his return, lita, dont know were that came from, someguy said it in a article, if it is her, i'll be very happy. But 7OCT 2007 could be the awited big return of: y2j!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back