Y2J Return? & Save Us Videos [KEEP IT ALL HERE!]

If this is really the begining of the Jericho hype for the Jericho return it definetley has me pumped. Jericho was probally my second favorite wrestler of all time behind HHH. To whoever said that he isnt needed on Raw is thouroghly wrong Jericho is needed on the top show for WWE to try to gain some more glory after all the scandals. He will instantly rejuvinate the fans and the roster and i feel he should get a huge push and a program with Cena or HHH preferably Cena because I am so over him its not funny. Either way if its not Jericho it is someone new and that is what WWE needs right now someone new and big.

"RAW_WAR" kept popping in the mystery add. As I go through it on slow motion and keep pausing, I found the terms "LIVEWIRE", "WM99_MATCH_TRIP", "WM99_PROMO_TAG_T??".

I almost have no doubt this is to hype a return of a wrestler from the Attitude era. There's a lot of SmackDown! references as well as RAW IS WAR and Livewire. It's not like they're mentioning TNT, Saturday Night's Main Event, etc. or Velocity, Experience, Confidential or ECW which is one reason why I am almost certain this name is from the "Attitude era".

save_us.222

i do believe the message was in referance to "dont be an ass clown". i watched the promo several times and its obviously a y2j promo add. however, dont look for him anytime soon as he has prior commitments with his nationwide book signings running through october. i dont have the schedule in front of me but if anyone can check to see if raw coincides in the same city on any of the book signing dates. otherwise other than a cameo we wont see jericho back in the ring until november which makes sense. first he can get back into ring shape and second still leave us hanging with a countdown... do they bring him in as a face? didnt cena already send him packing in the first place? how cool would it be to see him chase randy orton for the belt though and give cena some much needed time off

Jericho's book signing schedule conveniantly has all MONDAYS free. No signings take place on a Monday.

I wonder why....

i do believe the message was in referance to "dont be an ass clown". i watched the promo several times and its obviously a y2j promo add. however, dont look for him anytime soon as he has prior commitments with his nationwide book signings running through october. i dont have the schedule in front of me but if anyone can check to see if raw coincides in the same city on any of the book signing dates. otherwise other than a cameo we wont see jericho back in the ring until november which makes sense. first he can get back into ring shape and second still leave us hanging with a countdown... do they bring him in as a face? didnt cena already send him packing in the first place? how cool would it be to see him chase randy orton for the belt though and give cena some much needed time off

Actually his tour schedule is posted on ChrisJericho.com. It requires too much time & I'm too lazy to verify this, although someone here did mention none of the appearances were on a Monday....

Did anyone else hear the "i'm back"? if you watch it again and listen not too far in it says i'm back in a low voice, well in my opinion purely, i doubt its Cyber Sunday, they don't do hype for a ppv like this, hell they want to make money, they would tell you when it is and where to buy it! its obviously a return, i hope Jericho, but hopefully it is going to be someone from the attitude era. Last time Jericho had promo's they where quite misleading, and didn't say much... so i just got my fingers crosses for Jericho!

Wow... I'm thinkin this is a Y2J promo... I pretty much slowed the thing down frame by frame and you can clearly see Y2J written at one point as well as some of his typical phrases and WM 99. I also heard the I'm back when there's about 14 seconds left in the video. No clue when he's returning or if he is, but this certainly looks like it... strange...

After watching the video again slowley I can see that it makes several references to Cyber Sunday as well...
Anyway as far as Y2J on Raw... I'd say do it have him as a heel, get Orton outta the scene, have Orton feud with HHH and have Y2J feud with Cena. Hell if Orton wins at No Mercy have HHH be the number one contender and Y2J still feud with Cena. I think that would be a very good feud

Can someone please post some screenshots of these messages cos I cannot see them at all. I really hope its a jericho return vid... only ECW and smackdown will tell now, if they air it on those too. Id love for him to come back but like loads ofyou have said, hed get drowned on Raw.

If You look at chris last match and slip forward 2 years. 2 months. and 2 weeks or 14 days you will see it ends up on november 5th... a monday...where raw is at the staples center then if you go back to when the countdown first appeared to when he debut you will notice it is the same amount of time between the video last night and november 5 coincidence? or did i really just crack the code you decide

Most people don't go to book signings on Monday. I have a book out and I don't do Monday signings either. Many book stores don't book them on that day.

Wow maybe the promo was for me ;)

Most people are getting back in the work week, and book store sales are down on Mondays.

It's obviously for Jericho though. Also if he has no Mondays, does he have any weekend signings at all? What Sundays does he sign?

I think the ONLY message in the thing is Save_us.222 the other stuff looks to be random. Jericho used to proclaim he had arrived to SAVE THE SHOW.

After watching the video again slowley I can see that it makes several references to Cyber Sunday as well...
Anyway as far as Y2J on Raw... I'd say do it have him as a heel, get Orton outta the scene, have Orton feud with HHH and have Y2J feud with Cena. Hell if Orton wins at No Mercy have HHH be the number one contender and Y2J still feud with Cena. I think that would be a very good feud

I didn't see any references other than the term "cyber" which can be considered as cybernetic and besides why hype it when they need to worry about No Mercy coming up?

the study of human control functions and of mechanical and electronic systems designed to replace them, involving the application of statistical mechanics to communication engineering.

I have found a couple for messages:
What appears to say
WM99_DVD_Move2A
Jakked
Starburst_Slam (this one really got me)
Nestle_Slam1
KOR_Qualify_
te/LIVEWIRE_OPEN
te/TALENT_PRE_BL
te/BAT_ASS_WEEK1
te/JVC_FIX_MOIVE
te/RAW_NEW.comp
at the 23second mark OCT is written down the middle and what appears to be 7 before it

Dont know what any of them mean but thought they may mean something

I saw War_Fin a couple of times and Heat_NEXT.

Maybe Jericho was involved in the last episode of Raw is War.

Either way I love WWE Promos like this. They always get people talking and are always a great mystery. I remember the first promo for Jericho with the countdown. That was awesome.

Problem though is the WWE has a history of blowing it with these mysteries - The higher power and Hornswoggle come to mind ...

lol I know I know I posted so many times in this thread, however in a clearer version uploaded on Youtube you can hear slightly at 9 seconds someone saying "I'm Back". Someone pointed that out in the comments on the page:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amhrHgD7Fs0

Here is a point I found interesting on Wrestlezone

- The phrase "7OCT" is repeated over and over on one frame. October 7th is the date of WWE's next PPV, No Mercy.

BOOkshell! I read bookshell on second 22, i'm not sure but doesnt mean in english a place where books are sold? Then y2j will have a book, right?

Sorry for my bad english, but I don't speak very well english...

Here is something else that I found on WrestleZone regarding the "222"

Several emails have pointed us to a bible verse being the hint on the video last night on RAW. Joshua 2:2 verse 2 It was told the king of Jericho, saying, "Behold, men from the sons of Israel have come here tonight to search out the land."

Taking the biblical referece to the city of Jericho, The word "Jericho" happens to be the final word in the entire Book of Numbers, according to Wikipedia. (hense the Numbers Countdown) But a seach of the book of Joshua, where the city is metioned, comes up nill. There is no Joshua 2:22, and 22:2 has nothing on Jericho...

Maybe 222 is a cyber referece of somekind

has anyone else noticed that jericho's book signing schedule has a gap from 30th sept to 25th Oct, this coincides quite conveniently with the European / Uk tour.
just a little thought i had

I happen to have my trusty bible in front of me and yes, Jericho is the very last word in the book of numbers.

Joshua 2:2 - In time it was said to the king of Jericho: "Look! Men from the sons of Isreal have come in here tonight to search the land."

Joshua 2:22- So they went and came to the mountianous region and kept dwelling there three days, until the pursuers had come back. Now the pursuers were looking for them on every road, and they did not find them.

the first one is a clear reference to Jericho, however if the second holds any clues, they are byond my skills of deduction. If anyone can shed light on this, please post.

This looks like a job for the Hardy boys, Nancy Drew, or possibly the Scooby gang!

i hope this leads us to something positive as im a big fan of storylines like this if played out well then just maybe it will be the best storyline of 2007, lets just see if we get what we want a jehricho return

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back