Y2J Return? & Save Us Videos [KEEP IT ALL HERE!]

"CD_VOLUME4_1" appears in the video at some point.

WWF The Music Volume 4
Track 1
You guessed it
Breakdown the Walls - Chris Jericho

Hopefully he makes the return, i've been waiting for him to return for a while now. But when he appeared in Larry King with Cena he didn't look that he would've been in shape. He looked like he had lost some weight, some muscles (well he wasn't shirtless so can't be sure but it looked like it). And is his condition ok for return? But that come's with the fact that you are living the live outside the ring. Buttom line, he would be a great heel or face and can both wrestle and use the mic, so hope we'll see him back.

Hmm,it would be awesome to have Y2J back.But where in the WWE brand family would he fit in.If he goes to RAW,he may find himself in a nowhere feud with Carlito.Hopefully if Booker returns,that will keep him busy as a face.Or he can feud with Cena if he returns as a heel

Thing is if he goes to Raw he will never get the chance to shine because of HHH, Cena, Orton. I think it would be better for him to go to Smackdown

could be wrong but isnt all that computer effect bull for the cyber sunday ppv?
mystic makes a good point and i did see that message but you do know how the wwe is...

The matrix promo was weird to begin with, & it reminded me of the Simon Dean promos. Which, at the beginning I didn't know whether they were wrestling related or not. (after I realized it was Nova, I knew, obviously)

Anyways, my point to what you said. If it was for Cyber Sunday, they would've explained that at the end of the promo, they wouldn't leave it hanging. W.W.E. isn't one for mystery p.p.v. ads. They like you to know what to expect.

I think its Jericho, it isn't 100% solid, but tnawwe2007 makes a valid point. W.W.E. loves to send crap like that through.. & if its true that it is Jericho, its a nice way to bring him back. They could almost do another countdown. Granted, another countdown would give it away, but at this point W.W.E. fans are so hard up to get major talent back, I doubt they'll care.

Here's the video in question

[youtube]jowgxonPXdc[/youtube]

Now i've watched it quite a number of times now and the only thing that stands out are sayings of the rock (candy ass, smack down), apparently it says Y2J somewhere in it but I can't see it. I first thought it was a Cyber Sunday promo, but at closer inspection it doesn't say cyber Sunday at the start, and why not tell us what it is?

i think we all want y2j to return but we just have to wait and see and see what the wwe is going for hopefully they will start to pick up from where theyve left off in regards to storylines as i feel that the current storylines are focusing more on talent rather then enhancements, apart from batista cough sucks cough...

Im thinking wwe and Jericho must have a worked out a deal and are keeping it hush so when he does return are when it gets closer to his return it will be more hype. Rember in 1999 when they brought in radicalzs the wwe said they dident sighn Malinko and then the day when they showed everyone was shocked he was there.

Here's a clearer video of what aired on RAW last night.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x325wv_mystery-ad_extreme

After reviewing the video several times, I came to the conclusion and have convinced myself sadly, that this video is not hyping at Jericho's return. The main focus of this video is to catch the viewers eyes at the phrase "Save_Us.222". It is shown in the video about 4-5 times. The "Us" part shuts down any Jericho hypes I thought it once was. This may possibly be hyping the New Hart Foundation?

I think it's Jericho.

I've looked at the video, and you're right SAVE US does feature a lot.

However, did anyone notice on last weeks Raw, a ''coincidentaly placed sign'' said ''SAVE US Y2J'' im thinking that sign was a plant from the WWE, and now with this video, it seems it is Jericho.

A sign saying save us Y2J,and a video saying save us this week? A coincidence? I dont think so.

Unfortunately i've yet to see the clearer vid posted by Banes88, but I have a small theory.

The promo has a cyber theme to it, and well the whole Y2K thing was very much centered around computers and such. So really, I think there's a small connection to the promo and Jericho there. I don't know. The theory doesn't really hold up well, maybe i'm clutching at straws. But it's still fun to theorise nonetheless.

When Jericho first made his debut in the WWE, He claimed to be everyone's "savior"... I can very easily see Jericho making his return and claiming to be everyone's savior again, saving everyone from the current state/lack of talent in the WWE...

Also, wasnt it Jericho who first suggested the concept of the Cyber Sunday pay-per-view, or back then, Taboo Tuesday, to Vince McMahon? Ontop of all that, Cyber Sunday does heavily involve computers, as does the entire theme of Y2K or Y2J...

"Save_us", to me, pretty much epitomizes Chris Jericho, his attitude, persona, alignment, gimmick, everything..... Plus there were initial reports about Jericho being back in the company in October.

It'll be Jericho. I promise.

Well I am a huge Y2J mark and I heard rumors that he has going to be making a comeback in Oct well Cyber Sunday is Oct 28th. The video has a Cyber Sunday theme to it. Save Us Y2J can be new the slogan for the Return of Y2J Chris Jericho to Raw. It would be huge and the ratings would go thru the roof. Im not worried bout Y2J be buried by HHH cuz I think HHH will be tied up with Vince. Hell we all know Umaga gonna cost him his match with Vince next week. So he has someone to keep him busy plus Kennedy will be his next feud as they head to a match at Mania 24. I see Y2J returning to feud with Cena. with Orton right in the middle. Raw needs Y2J especially with HBK on his sabbatical. Smackdown is ok with Batista, Taker, Kane, Finlay, Mysterio, and soon to be returning Edge. Matt Hardy,MVP no need for Y2J here. Raw only has Cena, Orton, HHH, Umaga, Kennedy, Jeff Hardy. Raw is lacking some star power. King Booker may be gone for awhile Lashley's out, HBK at home so Raw needs Y2J. The videos will air on ECW tonight and Smackdown this week but Im convinced that this is Y2J returning to WWE. and I for one cant wait. :headbanger:

The video definently zooms in on the 6-5-4-3-2-1 countdown.

Watch it towards the end and it centres them numbers, it has to be Jericho and like i said with the conviniently placed SAVE US Y2J sign last week.

If this isnt Jericho's return i'll be gutted.

in the video it says "SAVE_US.222" 2/22 falls on a friday
also using my DVR i was able to play it in slow motion and you can clearly see raw war and smackdown as for it saying Y2J in there either i didn't catch it or it just was not there guess we will just have to wait and see

The video definently zooms in on the 6-5-4-3-2-1 countdown.

Watch it towards the end and it centres them numbers, it has to be Jericho and like i said with the conviniently placed SAVE US Y2J sign last week.

If this isn't Jericho's return i'll be gutted.

I would be more over the moon with that than us beating Arsenal tonight!

But I've watched it several times, Y2J is a logical choice but there are loads of Rock references in it (he's not coming back) as well as the Hardy Borough.

Save_Us.222 which is actually in amongst a list of matches from 1999 (Y2J's debut), mentions WWM 1999 Triple HHH gets mentioned also

I went frame by frame as well as I could on that website and you can clearly see a list of matches and/or promos but they are cut off.

The first one I noticed was WM99 and it goes on to say either Triple H or Triple Threat Match. I was excited to see this as I was thinking that the Angle-Jericho-Benoit Triple Threat at WM was in 99 but it was in 2000.

Also Save Us is prominently featured and I do remember the Save Us Jericho sign on Raw. This does seem like quite a big coincidence.

Another interesting fact my wife noticed was that if you type in the save_us.222 in the yahoo search engine you pull up a list of bible codes. Thought that was interesting in the sense of Jericho and the Wall of Jericho being prominent in the bible. My wife noticed that one, thought it was a little far fetched but I do see her point.

After reading a few other peoples opinions on the situation. I thought id share everything ive found on it so far.

1-5.gif

Firstly look at the above clip. Centre of the screen whenever the numbers come up...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1

Theres your countdown as Jericho had before!

Now for the following things, its either people, and myself reading far too much into it, or its a deliberate attempt by WWE to get us speculating.

SMACK_BROUGHT1 -- In 2005, Cena was the #1 Draft Pick from Smackdown to Raw -- Who interviewed him first...thats right, "Y2J" Chris Jericho. Or could it be when he first joined, he "brought the Smackdown" to the Rock in his promo.

Another thing during the flashing text -- /shara/catman/a_man/cat1 comes up. -- Now that relates a cat to a man with the catman reference -- could it be a clue to Jericho's old "Lionheart" gimmick

Next one -- JAKKED_BROLL --- Anyone remember WWE Jakked? Broll could be interpreted as Brawl -- one Jakked main event was a triple threat match for the Undisputed Championship -- Kurt Angle vs The Rock vs Chris Jericho

RAW_REV_MAY2.action also came up -- which gets people looking back through previous dates trying to see what happened on May 2nd. Well ill tell you -- On May 2nd, 2000 -- an Intercontinental Title match between Chris Benoit, and yes you guessed it...Chris Jericho -- and Y2J won the title from Benoit following a title shot to Benoit.

Another clue could be -- Go to his website CLICK HERE and you will see his Book signing schedule. Now correct me if Im wrong but looking at that , he seems to have kept his Monday's free for some reason! :)

Finally

SURVIVOR_RF could mean to one of his old Ring Names that was Last Survivor.
CHAMP_HARD well he was a hardcore champ when he was wrestling.
RAW_WAR_BUMPER he was in the old raw is war opening vid. http://youtube.com/watch?v=3Sx0offLU6I for the titantron
KOR_Qualify13_60 could mean where he was in the wwf triple threat at king of the ring 2001
RAW_DOUBLE_FIN could mean he had 2 main finishers the walls of jericho and the lionsault
SAVE_US.222 i wish it would go monday 24th of september SAVE_US.222 to Monday october 1st SAVE_US.22J to finally on October 8th SAVE_US.Y2J!!

Another interesting fact my wife noticed was that if you type in the save_us.222 in the yahoo search engine you pull up a list of bible codes. Thought that was interesting in the sense of Jericho and the Wall of Jericho being prominent in the bible. My wife noticed that one, thought it was a little far fetched but I do see her point.

If it was 6:2 then I'd jump for joy Joshua 6 verse 2 says "Then the LORD said to Joshua, 'See, I have delivered Jericho into your hands, along with its king and its fighting men." But there is no Bible reference with 222 linking Jericho to it. Seems the Bible idea is way out.

Whoever it is I'm excited

All in all it is pretty refreshing to see wwe doing this. Look, it has all of us excited over this, more excited than we have been in some while with out even knowing what is going on. Props to wwe for this one.

I have a feeling it has something to do with Y2J and Cyber Sunday. Doesn't that video remind you of the opening of the old wwe logo b4 raw and smackdown.

When I saw that at first I thought Cyber Sunday. My second thought was Gail Kim? When she made her debut she had a similar graphic. I must be honest, I didn't even think of Jericho.

Hopefully if it is Y2J they show the graphic on ever piece of WWE programing. Jericho on Raw is pointless. Not only is he not needed. But he's faced pretty much everyone on that brand before anyway. Jericho should be pushed hard and fast upon his return. And he can be a big star on Smackdown or ECW. But on Raw he will always be behind HHH & Cena. And to a lesser degree Orton.

the SAVE_US.222 is getting many confused and as it should, again well done wwe. The save us y2j sign has been seen on previous raw. Now the .222 is what everyone is uncertain about.

All the scrolling lines are all file directories used at one point by wwe programming. The 222 has probably todo with the fact that cyber sunday ppv is wwe's 222nd ppv. So you have SAVE_US.222=Y2J at the 222nd ppv which is Cyber Sunday.

RAW_DOUBLE_FIN could mean he had 2 main finishers the walls of jericho and the lionsault

Actually...I think this must refer to the double finish when Jericho "beat" Triple H for the WWF Title, and then Earl Hebner reversed the decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back