X-Pac Chants

italyanstallyan

Pre-Show Stalwart
Was it just me or was the NYC crowd chanting for X-Pac at the end of the Triple H/Mr. McMahon match when Shane and Big Show were out there?

he is not coming back for some reason he was just visiting friends since he loived like right next door

JH2X.... do you work for the WWE no you don't... so you don't know if he really coming back or not... you can only give your opoin..

I heard and this is only a rumor that sean waltman was only at the house show as a guest of hhh

you were not mistaken, but what I heard was like ten or twenty people near me I am surprised if you could hear it over TV.

I was at MSG and yes when Show came out there were chants of "We Want X-Pac" Waltman will be back at some point, but look for him to go nWo not D-X.

I knew Pac wasn't comming out but I kept my fingers crossed hoping that he would come out!!!!!

IF X-Pac does come back..it wouldn't be until Survivor Series, and that's only if they decide to go with the nWo angle

true..i just read that shit about hall man what i would do for him to be back in the wwe hopefully that nwo vs dx shit happens i cant see y they would turn it down tho no how much money they would get outa it ppl that usta watch wrestling will start watching it again just to see this happen

To add more fuel to fire of speculation, X-Pac was also back stage at Raw event on 9/11/06 in MSG. The WWE has yet to comment as to if and when X-Pac is going to return.

That is on his Wikipedia

I heard that he's gonna be in MTV's new wrestling promotion. I don't know what it's called but it's gonna get like a 30 minute slot. I don't know when though. From what I've heard, it's gonna be pretty damn generic

WWE could easily buy out his contract from that MTV wrestling promotion thing

Personally I think he will be making an appearence this Sunday. I think he was brought out the other day to test what sort of reaction he would get. I think if he got a good pop Vince would have him sighn a contract straight away.

oh hes gatta come sunday ... it seems like the right time.. than this can make vince snap... and try bring back NWO for SS

when Show, Shane and Vince were destroyin DX on raw, right before Vince was gonna swing the sledge hammer, X pac should have ran out and made the save...that would have been real sick...they need to do some stuff like that once in a while, there's no suprises any more on WWE, really no suprising heel changes, no stables, not to much of anything, it's like Vince doesn't really care anymore, he'd rather just soak up the glory, no one wants to see vince get the best of any one, he needs to change his priorities and let the fans get what they want, I'm sure ratings whould go up if he actually listened to the fans...

what i would like to see is X pac save DX at the PPV, then kinda have the show end leading up to Hall and Nashs return with Mc Mahon sayin he's gonna unleash his poison...have then for a next weeks have nWo destroy everybody like they used to (this has to happen, nwo must be unstopable, thats what makes the nwo what it is) then have a match at the next PPV, Big Show, Hall, and Nash VS HHH, HBK,Xpac...x pac turns on DX during the match and HBK get injured...then have HHH fight nWo for a few weeks by himself until he realizes he can't do it himself thats when he restarts Evolution and he get batista, flair and orton to help...Orton later turns on Evolution and joins nWo...I dunno there is so much you could do to it

If nWo do come back, id like too see X-Pac with DX. He gets so much heat when hes in nWo. But I think it would be good to put Orton in the angle, I know he isnt a past member but Hogan is so old now and gets injured getting up from the couch. So id like to see Orton/Hall/Nash vs HBK/HHH/X-Pac

roachedemon said:
when Show, Shane and Vince were destroyin DX on raw, right before Vince was gonna swing the sledge hammer, X pac should have ran out and made the save...that would have been real sick...they need to do some stuff like that once in a while, there's no suprises any more on WWE, really no suprising heel changes, no stables, not to much of anything, it's like Vince doesn't really care anymore, he'd rather just soak up the glory, no one wants to see vince get the best of any one, he needs to change his priorities and let the fans get what they want, I'm sure ratings whould go up if he actually listened to the fans...

what i would like to see is X pac save DX at the PPV, then kinda have the show end leading up to Hall and Nashs return with Mc Mahon sayin he's gonna unleash his poison...have then for a next weeks have nWo destroy everybody like they used to (this has to happen, nwo must be unstopable, thats what makes the nwo what it is) then have a match at the next PPV, Big Show, Hall, and Nash VS HHH, HBK,Xpac...x pac turns on DX during the match and HBK get injured...then have HHH fight nWo for a few weeks by himself until he realizes he can't do it himself thats when he restarts Evolution and he get batista, flair and orton to help...Orton later turns on Evolution and joins nWo...I dunno there is so much you could do to it

dude I love this Idea.. you right so much they can do... just couple things...1) isn't org. NWO memb. to old? and 2) I dunno if I can see them bringing back Evaloution?... unless it HHH, Flair, mb bastia comes over, and a new memb or two.. I think orton is ganna get push and so for tittle soon.. or jump back to SD... what ya think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back