X-pac Returning?

Xpac6

Dark Match Winner
There were several rumors that X-Pac would be brought back to WWE to rejoin D-Generation X. Current WWE star, The Sandman even stated that WWE had signed him, however as of 8-25-06, Waltman has not appeared for WWE.

Theres is a rumour going around that there will be a nWo vs DX fued at Survivor Series. If that were to happen X-Pac would more than likely be signed for this storyline.

Sean Waltman is using the ring name 'X-Pac' again now. So he may very well be coming back to the WWE.

Got it from Wikipedia, it also shows a picture of X-pac in the new Saw 3 movie, i didnt even know he was in it. Hopefully its true, DX sure needs another member especially one of their own ( KLIQ, DX) Maybe Pac will be DX's 3rd man at Unforgiven

Yeahh i really think the DX thing could work with more people, an old school stable will bring back the WWE back to its hay days

yes x pac back in dx that is COOL, what ever happen to him?

He got fired.... But as for the rumour it may be true... But I heard wilkpedia isnt that reliable... Due to them saying CM Punk got caught with 10 bags of weed... But if he returns I definatly see DX vs NWO at Survivor Series... Who knows maybe X-Pac will come back at Unforgiven...

I hope its true, and I believe X-pac's contract could be bought out easily from Wrestling Soceity X

Without a doubt it could be... That wrestling wouldnt even try to keep him... Theyd probably just sign someone new...

wow i'd be soo happy, im a big fan of X-pac, hopefully my dream of seeing him returning to a WWE ring comes true

Wilkpedia said CM Punk was caught with 10 bags of weed and that wasnt tru..

It always reports somewhere that X-Pac is coming back. I'm not intrested if he returns, i've never been impressed by his in ring abililit and mic work. All his moves are old, they might have been unique when he was the 1-2-3 Kid but now there the norm.

It would be great to see a NWO vs. DX fued and if it does happen I would hopefully like to see it end at Wrestlemania. With X-pac, if, returning and Kevin Nash and Scott Hall returning it would be great to see the Kliqend WM23. IMO It would be a great scene even if your not a fan of the new DX or, and if it happens, new NWO.

I don't understand why ppl wamt to see DX vs NWO?? Hogan is past it.. Nash sux... HHH and HBK would be hard pressed to carry these 2 in a match.

i remember reading that x-pac got released from his mtv contact around the same time as justin and new jack

i think it's very likely that x-pac will return to join DX

www.suckmyarse said:
I don't understand why ppl wamt to see DX vs NWO?? Hogan is past it.. Nash sux... HHH and HBK would be hard pressed to carry these 2 in a match.

Hogan, Hall and Nash might be washed up but how many fans are going to care, its a dream come true even if it is a few years bit late but hey who cares? I can bet that most WWE fans are going to buy the PPV just to see the NWO in action and to see what happens in the match.

if Justin Credible could be bought out, why not X-pac. X-pac coming back to DX is gonnna be great, I could see him coming back soon to join Triple H, and HBK in the Hell in the Cell Match. And Remember guys Triple H does have a say backstage with Vince, So Why wouldnt he bring back one of his best friends, back to the group that made sooo famous

i think he might be coming back because if you saw the SS poster it has the nwo logo with the dx logo over it...

rkolover09 said:
i think he might be coming back because if you saw the SS poster it has the nwo logo with the dx logo over it...

no one is sure if the poster is real or fake

thats true, but there are hints that are goin around like Vince goin completely psycho just like he did when he brought back the nWo. and Big Show helppin them out? Why Big Show, maybe cause he was a former member of the nWo so who knows

not gonna happen. If the site said other lies this is most likely a lie too.

rkolover09 said:

Hey ******, ever heard of fakes?
You know, they are posters people create, and they are fake.

DxFreak said:
Hey ******, ever heard of fakes?
You know, they are posters people create, and they are fake.

And if you didn't know
what fake meant, which
i wouldn't doubt that, it
means not real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo