I'm Not From Your Country
Card:
Ben Legend vs Tristan Kist
Jack Harris vs Mystery Opponent
AJ and Sincade vs Celeste Crimson and Aurelia Molotov
Mohammad Hasheem vs Titus
Everest vs Downward Spiral in a Street Fight
Joseph Rios vs DC vs Aaron Craig for the WZCW Championship

(A video comes on screen portraying classic moments in wrestling, from Sammartino to Hogan, from Hart to Michaels, and the very early years of professional wrestling. The video fades to black, as the words, ’40 years in the making’ appear…out of nowhere, a giant WZCW logo appears, as the video is cut to static after a while. A countdown begins, before the video cuts back to the Staples Centre in Los Angeles, California, where an explosion of fireworks rocks the arena! The crowd goes wild as the red and black fireworks continue, before ending with a BANG!)

Copeland: Ladies and gentlemen, I am Sebastian Copeland, along with my broadcast colleague and color commentator Jack ‘the Enforcement’ Cohen, and welcome to WZCW Unscripted!
Cohen: This is our first Pay-Per-View and it’s going to blow the roof off of the Staples Centre tonight!
Copeland: We’ve got a massive line-up for you tonight, and if you can hear us over the noise of this crowd, we’ll tell you what they are!
Cohen: Well, let’s get down to it Cope, that’s what the people paid for.
Copeland: First and foremost, it is the Final of the Pinnacle Pursuit Tournament, with DC going against Joseph Rios and Aaron Craig, this one should be an absolute blockbuster!
Cohen: And of course, the winner of the Pursuit Tournament will be crowned the FIRST WZCW CHAMPION!
Copeland: I cannot wait, but you know what else I can’t wait for?
Cohen: That surgery that will finally turn you into a man?
Copeland: Very funny Force, but I’m talking about Downward Spiral going against Everest in a street fight!
Cohen: This one is going to get ugly, bigtime! These two have only been going at it since last Meltdown, but I can already tell that a lot of blood will be spilled in this one.
Copeland: Spiral’s reign of terror is going to stop tonight Force!
Cohen: And then we have Celeste Crimson and Aurelia Molotov going against Jason Sincade and AJ, collectively known as High Society! I can’t wait for this one!
Copeland: This is certainly the grudge match if you like of the card. Both sides have been going at it since day one, and Chuck Myles has seen that the only way to stop that was to cap it off with a match here at Unscripted!
Cohen: Things are going to get downright dirty, as both sides have been going one-ups on each other for a long time. This all comes to the boil tonight!
Copeland: And then we have Jack Harris going against a mystery opponent as well tonight!
Cohen: The whole world has been trying to decide who Jack Harris’ opponent is, and it’s certainly unsettling Harris.
Copeland: We’ve been told by Chuck Myles that the person is yet to make his debut in the company, so we’ll be seeing a new face tonight Force!
Cohen: And then Mohammad Hasheem has made an Open Challenge to any opponent in WZCW tonight as well.
Copeland: And as we saw earlier in the week, Titus was the one who stood up and accepted the challenge.
Cohen: I guess Titus hadn’t had enough of Hasheem beating him down every Meltdown. Hasheem is going to finish the job tonight Cope!

Copeland: And now we get down to business, with the first match of the night to kick us off. It’s Ben Legend vs. Tristan Kist!
Cohen: It's Tristan Kist vs Ben Legend, and it's one of the lesser anticipated matchups of the evening.
Copeland: We'll just see how it all plays out though, as these two can put on a great match when they want to.
Cohen: They've had somewhat of an altercation last week, when Legend pinned Kist after both of their two tag team partners left them to fight one on one.
Copeland: And Kist has been seething all week about the loss, so let's see how he performs when the lights are on bright against the upstart in Ben Legend.

Myth then hits the speakers as Ben Legend makes his way out from the back. He slaps the hands of some fans while walking down the ramp. He
gets into the ring and raises both his arms while the crowd cheers.

Harrys: Introducing first, weighing in at 265 pounds, Ben "The Myth" Legend.​

The lights dim and suddenly 'Smells like Teen Spirit' sounds throughout the arena. A light shines upon the entrance way onto a hooded man. His hood then falls away and we can all see that it is Tristan Kist. He makes his way to the ring with a cocky look on his face. He stops to box in the air quickly before sliding into the ring. Once in the ring he makes an X with his arms to not much reaction from the crowd.

Harrys: And his opponent, from Trenton, New Jersey, weighing in at 250 pounds, Tristan Kist!

Match 1: Tristan Kist vs Ben Legend

The bells rings as Both men meet each other in a staredown. Both Legend and Kist talk smack to each other...

Copeland: I tell you Cohen you can feel the hatred these men have for each other.
Cohen: This is crap Copeland, I came his to see a wrestling match. They look like they are going to kiss each other.

Then Kist looks away for a moment and hits Legend with a right hand. Legend returns the flavor with a left hand of his own. Both men continue to trade blows until Legend gets the best of Kist and backs him down into the corner. He continues to rain punchs until the ref starts a 5 count that Legend breaks after 3. Then Legend signals to the crowd and screams with intensity.

Copeland: You can feel the Intensity coming from "The Myth"

Legend charges at Kist with a shoulder block but Kist quickly moves out the way and Legend runs into the turnpost. Legend comes out of the corner favoring his shoulder. Kist grabs Legend and hits Legend with the"Money in the Bank" (swinging neckbreaker) and goes for the cover:

1......2.... Legend kicks out before the count of 3. Kist
gets up and drops 3 elbows to the chest and looks down at Legend with a sinister look on his face.

Copeland: I tell you Cohen "The Messiah" is just relentless!
Cohen: He`s making a statement Copeland! He's showing the other wrestlers what he is all about.

Kist grabs Legend by the head and puts him between his legs. Kist tries to pick Legend up into a piledriver but Legend reverses it into a back body drop. Both men spring up and Kist tries to hit Legend with a clothesline but Legend ducks and kicks Kist in the gut and hits a DDT. Both men are down while the ref counts: 1.....2.....3.....4

Copeland: What a DDT Cohen. Remind you of your young days huh?
Cohen: Hell! It would have taken more than a little drop on the head to take me out.

The ref gets to 7 when both men slowly reach their feet when Kist runs at Legend, but Legend ducks and back body drop Kist over the ropes.

Cohen: I see he didn't learn the first time.

Legend then waits for Kist to get to his feet, He runs and flies through the second rope with a suicide dive. The ref begins his 10 count. Legend slowly picks Kist up and rolls him back into the ring before the count of 6 and goes for the cover:

1....2 Kist kicks out before the count of 3. Then Legend gets up and drags Kist into the corner and sets him on the top rope, He signals to the crowd that it's over and sets Kist up for The Legendary, until Kist blocks it and sends Legend crashing down to the mat. Then Kist sets up and hits an elbow drop from the top rope, Kist goes for the cover but Legend kicks out before the ref can count. Then Kist quickly applies the Jersey Special (texas cloverleaf into STF) as Legend Screams in pain.

Copeland: Look at the pain on his face Cohen.
Cohen: He should be tapping soon. I don't know how longer he going to hold out.

The ref checks Legend to see if he gives up, but Legend is able to grab the bottom rope. The ref begins his 5 count but Kist breaks the hold at 4. Kist looks at the ref with frustation before repeatedly stomping Legend in the ribs. Legend gets up holding his ribs and stumbles backward into the corner. Kist walks toward Legend and Legend kicks Kist in the gut, but it doesn't faze him. Kist punches Legend and irish whips him into the opposite corner. Kist charges at Legend but Legend somehow gets his feet up and stuns Kist and hits Kist with a running tackle. Legend gets up pumped as the crowd gets behind him. Legend picks up Kist and hits a vicious snap suplex into a roll over and goes for the pin:

1.....2 Kist barely breaks out. Legend tries to catch his breath while Kist slowly gets up.

Copeland: This is turning out to be a good match Cohen.
Cohen: These two guys are showing they belong to the WZCW

Legend moves over and lifts Kist up, but Kist suddenly hits a thud to the eye. Kist follows up by sending Legend to the turnbuckle. Kist charges after Legend and goes to hit an avalanche, before Legend hits a kick to the gut, followed by the Severed Ties (Cobra Clutch Powerbomb.)!

Copeland: There it is! The Severed Ties!
Cohen: The ring is still shaking from that one.

The referee makes the count as Legend hooks the leg of Kist:

1! 2! 3!

Harrys: Here is your winner: Ben Legend!

Legend has his arm raised by the referee as the crowd applaud him. Legend looks down at Kist, who is attended to by the referee, before he makes his way out of the ring and up the ramp with 'Myth' playing in the background. He slaps hands with a few fans before disappearing behind the curtain, leaving Kist in the ring flat on his back.

Copeland: A solid performance by Legend there, getting his first Pay Per View victory against Tristan Kist, who continues his losing streak.
Cohen: What is it now? Four matches? Jeez, he's walking a thin line.
Copeland: And again he couldn't get the job done as Legend pins him again.
Cohen: Legend still has a ways to go to be in contention with the top guys in the company.
Copeland: Speaking of the top guys, let's go back to Rebecca Serra, who has one of the participants in the WZCW Championship match coming up later tonight!

/////////////

Backstage, we see Rebecca Serra standing out side of a locker room, before the door opens and out comes Chuck Myles to a cheer. He smiles at Serra as he closes the door behind him.

Myles: Becky, what brings you here?
Serra: Well Mr Myles-
Myles: Come on Becky! I thought I was Chuck?
Serra: Sorry, Chuck, I just wanted your thoughts on the WZCW Championship match tonight.
Myles: That’s just what I was coming out to do. But since you’re here, I’ll tell you that I’m looking forward to it as much as anyone else. We definitely are crowning a world champion tonight.
Serra: Who’s your pick for tonight then Chuck?
Myles: Don’t put me on the spot. I really can’t choose between DC and Aaron Craig.
Serra: Joseph Rios is also in the match.
Myles: Oh I know, but that ass has no chance anyway. Whoever it is, better be ready for the pride and pressure that comes with holding this title.

Serra goes to speak again, before a man wearing a baseball cap comes up and taps Myles on the shoulder. Myles turns around, a little indignantly, as Serra moves away. Myles suddenly smiles as he pats the man on the shoulder.

Myles: Why, it’s Tom McBrady, one of the new recruits in WZCW!
McBrady: What’s up Chuck?
Myles: I’m going alright there Tom. What brings you to Unscripted?
McBrady: Well, I figured that I might turn up and ask you for a match tonight. What do you think?
Myles: I know how desperate you are for some action, but I just can’t fit you in. Your debut is coming this upcoming Meltdown, remember?
McBrady: It’s just so long away though! I’m fired up now, I want some action!
Myles: Just keep your strength up Tom, but tell you what. I’ll give you some focus for next Meltdown. Your opponent will be…Joseph Rios.
McBrady: Isn’t he in the championship match?
Myles: Yeah, but he’s not going to win. Prove yourself against a main event level wrestler Tom. I’ll be watching.

Tom has a grin on his face as he walks away, muttering ‘Rios’ under his breath as he moves. Chuck Myles keeps on walking, before stopping and talking to some production crew.

Copeland: An interesting little exchange from the owner and Tom McBrady back there.
Cohen: But wow, Myles putting him in a match next week against the WZCW Champion!
Copeland: What? Rios isn’t champion yet!
Cohen: Well it’s his destiny Cope. He’s winning that title tonight, I guarantee it!

Copeland: Well Jack, it’s now time for the second match of the evening, and everyone’s been talking about who exactly is Jack Harris’ opponent.
Cohen: I’ve got no idea, but it’s certainly playing mind games with Harris.
Copeland: Let’s get right down to it, I want to find out who it is!

Harrys: This match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Jacksonville, Florida, weighing in at 255 lbs, Jack Harris!

“Might Getcha” echoes through the arena as Jack Harris makes his way down towards the ring, the usual cocky arrogant walk replaced by a slowly, more cautious one. He gets into the ring and, whilst still trashing the crowd, keeps looking back up to see who his opponent is.

The arena is silent for almost a minute as the tension builds before the announcer speaks again.

Harrys: And his opponent … From Hiroshima, Japan, weighing in at 585lbs, former Sumo Yokozuna, Hatchiyama Manzō!

“Sumo”, an old water music style melody with heavy drums and wind instruments, plays through the arena as the old man, Wanafuji Tinaka, makes his way out first holding the Japanese flag high, followed by a mountainous man, about six and a half foot tall and of immense girth. They both smile and wave to the crowd on their way to the ring.

Cohen: Oh my god look at the size of that man! He’s never turned down a free meal I know that much, he’s massive!
Copeland: So this is the secret opponent for Harris, he certainly looks to have his hands full tonight.
Cohen: Hands, arms, hell he has wheelbarrows full tonight, the guy is huge. 585lbs, that’s more than the both of us together Copeland.

Match 2: Jack Harris vs Hatchiama Manzo.​

The bell rings and Harris is edging backwards and forwards in his corner, not sure of how he should approach Manzō, who is simply stood in the traditional sumo pose in his corner, waiting for Harris to move. Flicking his hands, Harris moves forward finally engage Manzō, but as soon as Manzō comes out of his corner, Harris moves back, ducking his head under the top rope. The referee stops Manzō and orders him to back away as Harris comes back out of the corner, still looking shakey.

Copeland: My god what a coward, get in there and fight you took the challenge on!
Cohen: You’re enjoying this aren’t you Copeland? Harris came here expecting a one on one, not a one of twenty!

Harris finally, but slowly, makes his way into the centre of the rings, arms out ready for a test of strengh. Manzō and Harris grapple for a couple of seconds before Manzō throws Harris backwards, lifting him off the floor as he does so, sending him crashing to the ground. The crowd goes wild as Harris looks on in disbelief. He finally makes his way to his feet, and gets his arms up again for another strength test, but as Manzō lifts his arms, Harris takes a cheap shot to the gut, comes quickly off the ropes and hits a running shoulder barge on Manzō … Who barely moves an inch. Shocked again, he takes another go, running hard off the ropes and this time going for a flying shoulder tackle, but Manzō still doesn’t move.

Copeland: It’s about time that Harris got his comeuppance, he hasn’t even staggered the big man here
Cohen: There’s comeuppance and there’s sheer injustice. This Manzō is a massive, massive mountain of a man.

Harris goes for it once more, running off the ropes and Manzō makes a move, going for a swift clothesline but Harris ducks, comes off the opposite rope and goes for a crossbody, only to be caught in mid air by Manzō, who walks him over to the ropes, staring at the crowd for a moment before roaring loud Japanese and delivering a thunderous fall away slam. Manzō sits up whilst Harris rolls to the outside.

Cohen: Good, smart move by Harris there, get his head around the opponent and how to beat him.
Copeland: He has yet to even move him, never mind bring him down and pin him.

The referee begins his 10-count, with Harris stalking the ring, before he throws his hands up and waves Manzō off, starting to make his way back up the aisle. Manzō yells again in Japanese before turning away from Harris to talk to Tinaka in his corner. Harris quickly turns around and runs back into the ring, jumping Manzō from behind, delivering repeated shots to the back of Manzō’s head, forcing him into the corner.

Cohen: See? I knew Harris had a game plan. He’s one of the hardest hitters in WZCW!
Copeland: Yeah, it’s called cheating.

Harris grabs Manzōs hand and tries to throw him to the opposite corner, but is easily overpowered and thrown into the corner himself, with Manzō running hard and fast after him, leaping a foot off the ground and crashing down on top of Harris, crushing him into the corner. Harris slumps down face forward to the ground, his body quivereing. Manzō grabs Harris by the wrist and drags him into the middle of the ring, rolling him face up. Manzō does the traditional sumo stance before running at the opposite ropes, coming back off them and jumping up over Harris to come crashing down on top of his chest hard (Earthquake Splash). The ref goes down to make the count as Manzō sits there on Harris chest, his hands braced on his massive thighs:

……1 ……2 ……3!

Harrys: Here is your winner, by pinfall, Hatchiyama Manzō!

Copeland: And this one is over with an extremely one-sided and impressive debut by enormous Hatchiyama Manzō who soundly beat the arrogance out of Harris here tonight, the question here is what will it take to stop the man?
Cohen: Actually the question is why isn’t Harris moving yet Copeland, he’s still just lying there.

Harris has yet to move and is just lying there in the centre of the ring. Manzō has already left and halfway up the aisle, but is looking back down towards the ring, slightly concerned. The ref goes over and checks on Harris, then throws up the infamous ‘X’ symbol for the paramedics, who rush towards the ring. Manzō continues his way to the back, looking towards the ring most the way before disappearing to the back. Back in the ring we see Harris being strapped to a medical stretcher and given artificial air, before being rushed towards the exit.

Copeland: Well, I think he certainly deserved something but maybe this was just too much here.
Cohen: Maybe? Copeland, the man is on a stretcher, being carted out of here on fake air because that monster of a man just crushed the life out of him. By god, I think maybe is an understatement.

////////////////////

A man is shown with his back to the camera, lifting weights while he sits on a bench. The camera moves around and shows that it is Aaron Craig sitting on the bench. He continues lifting the dumbbell before a man walks behind him, carrying a water bottle.

Rios: Craigy, my man!

Rios puts his arm on Craig’s shoulder, before Craig shrugs it off and turns around to stare at Rios in hatred.

Craig: What the hell do you want you sorry piece of shit?

Rios: Whoa, whoa, Craig, I wasn’t here to insult you. You treat me the same way!

Craig: After what you did last week, I don’t even want to be near you until that match tonight where I put you on the shelf!

Rios: Yeah, yeah, well, I’m here to talk to you about a little strategy that the Main Event thought of.

Craig: What?

Rios: Well I was thinking of a little teamwork in this match. You know, you and I team together to take out DC…make this one on one like it was meant to be.

Craig steps away, thinking about this, before stepping back and looking into Rios’ eyes.

Craig: If you think I would ever team up with you after what you did last Meltdown, you’ve got another thing coming Rios! DC is twice the man you are, and I’d never double team him, especially not with someone like you!

Craig steps away, leaving Rios to seethe after him, before Rios shakes his head and takes a swig of his water bottle.

Copeland: Yep Force, that really makes Rios look brimming with confidence.
Cohen: He’s a smart man and alliances win championships.
Copeland: But Craig wasn’t stupid enough to fall for it and good on him. Rios would take him from behind the first chance he gets.
Cohen: Take it from me Cope, you don’t get to the top without stabbing a few people in the back.

(Insert Celeste Crimson & Aurelia Molotov vs. AJ and Sincade)

Chuck Myles appears on screen as the crowd give a huge roar. He's in his office, as he has a smile on his face.

Myles: Sorry to interrupt Unscripted, but I just have an announcement to make.

The crowd cheer in anticipation, as Myles waits a few moments.

Myles: On the next Meltdown, I'm going to be announcing something huge for this company. Something that will bring new life again to the company. So stay tuned, because things are about to change around here. Be sure to tune in next Meltdown to find out what the hell I'm talking about.

///

Cohen: Why does he have to make us wait?
Copeland: He's building the anticipation! What on earth is this all about?
Cohen: The Pinnacle Pursuit Tournament was a huge announcement. I don't think this one can beat it though.
Copeland: Only time will tell. As Chuck said, stay tuned to WZCW Meltdown next episode, as Myles announces what he called a huge announcement!

Copeland: And now we move on to a very intriguing matchup here now Force.
Cohen: That's right, and it's Mohammad Hasheem's Open Challenge match!
Copeland: And as we know, earlier in the week, Titus accepted the challenge.
Cohen: I was almost thinking of answering it, but Titus beat me to the punch.
Copeland: I think you are a little too old to be getting back in that ring, although there's a lot of people who'd want to get a piece of this guy.
Cohen: I don’t see what everyone has against him. He thinks the people of America are being prejudice towards him, and he has every right to speak his mind.
Copeland: Well maybe they'd stop hating him if he wasn't such a coward. He talks a big game, but twice, twice he has backed out of matches for asinine reasons. And I don't know where he gets off calling the WZCW fans racist and prejudice.
Cohen: Well, beside that, let's concentrate on the match we have at hand.
Copeland: It's certainly going to be a highly interesting matchup. These two have already begun a heated rivalry, starting two Meltdowns ago. Let's look at how this all unfolded:

On the big screen, a video that has the words 'Two Meltdowns ago' on it begins playing. It shows Hasheem backing out of his triple threat match, and being replaced by Titus. The scene then cuts to Titus being beaten up by Hasheem, costing him the match. The video changes to a shot of 'Last Meltdown' where Hasheem again backs out of a tag team match against Everest and Titus, being replaced by Joseph Rios. Everest gets the pin on Arch Angel, before Hasheem comes down and takes Angel out. Hasheem then gets on the mic and says that he issues an open challenge. The scene then cuts to Titus, saying 'I accept' on WZCW.com.

Copeland: There we see the antics of Mohammad Hasheem, and Titus holds the hopes of everyone to shut Hasheem up once and for all.
Cohen: It's put up or shut up time for Hasheem, but I believe he's going to put up and show everyone that he is the next big thing in this company.
Copeland: I don't know, I'm still waiting for Hasheem to come on the screen and back out of this match.
Cohen: Hasheem wouldn't do that for his own Open Challenge match! He hates Titus, and he's going to put him out for good right now. I always love it when a Brit gets hurt!
Copeland: Now let's get this one underway!

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for Mohammad Hasheem's Open Challenge match, and it is scheduled for one fall!

'Ya Leily' hits the speakers, as Mohammad Hasheem makes his way out to the ring, accompanied by Rasheeka and Rajeem. He does not look happy as he stops and stares out at the booing crowd.

Harrys: Introducing first, weighing in at 285 pounds, from Ramallah City, Afghanistan: Mohammad Hasheem!

Hasheem spits on the ground as Rajeem walks him to the ring, patting him on the back. He seethes at the fans in Arabic, pointing at them as they shower him with insults.

Copeland: The fans are obviously not pleased to see Hasheem here, and I can't blame them.
Cohen: They have no right to be doing this. Hasheem's no terrorist, he's just a wrestler Cope!
Copeland: No one ever said he was a terrorist! Hasheem just made up some crap about the fans being prejudiced towards him for no reason at all. I'm not even sure if Hasheem is a wrestler though Force. He doesn't seem too willing to get in the ring, as evidenced from the last two Meltdown's where he just backed out.
Cohen: Well, Hasheem's going to teach Titus a lesson here, he's primed and ready.

Hasheem moves up the stairs and gets in the ring, standing on the top turnbuckle as Rajeem and Rasheeka applaud him from the mats below. Hasheem mvoes over to Kyle Harrys and snatches a microphone from him, before beginning to talk.

Hasheem: How dare you people treat me like this! I took one step into New Jersey, and found out that all of you are a bunch of prejudice, racist morons! Show me some respect damn it!

The crowd shower him with boos, as Hasheem moves around the ring, yelling out at them.

Hasheem: صباح الخي أهلا صديقي /! تصب/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث ع

Suddenly, Hasheem is cut off by the sound of 'Video Killed the Radio Star' as Titus makes his way out to the arena. Titus stares down at Hasheem with anger as yellow searchlights roam the arena.

Harrys: And his opponent: the man who answered Hasheem's Open Challenge: From Newcastle, England, weighing in at 200 pounds: Titus!

Copeland: Thank God for Titus, shutting Hasheem up!
Cohen: He had no right interrupting him! No right at all! You don't want to make Hasheem mad!

Match 4: Titus vs Mohammed Hasheem

Titus suddenly makes his way down to the ring, but stops as Hasheem moves to hit him with a right hand. Titus dodges it, before hitting Hasheem with a right of his own that knocks him to the ground. Titus begins stomping on Hasheem, before Rajeeka jumps on his back and tries to fight him off. Titus drops her off, and moves after her, scaring her up the ramp.

Titus turns around only to be met by Hasheem, he throws Titus into the barrier on the outside and continues to beat him down. Hasheem whips Titus into the steel ring post, as the crowd boo's him mercilessly. Hasheem throws Titus into the ring and follows him in. Hasheem beats down Titus in the corner, and whips him across the ring, overpowering him. When Hasheem goes to follow up with a splash in the corner, Titus moves and Hasheem crashes into the turnbuckle. Titus tries to roll up Hasheem, as he looks for the quick victory, but he can only get a short pinfall as Hasheem kicks out. Titus wrings Hasheem's arm, as he tries to flip the larger man over, but Hasheem just clotheslines him down. Hasheem reaches down and grabs Titus by the throat, as he pulls him to his feet. Hasheem lifts Titus over his head, his hands still clasped around Titus's throat. Hasheem slams Titus to the mat below, and as Hasheem moves in to inflict more damage, he continues to badmouth and berate the audience.

Cohen: Good God this Hasheem is powerful.

Hasheem lifts Titus up, and goes to send him into the steps, but Titus reverses the whip and sends him in there himself! The steel is crunched as Hasheem slumps to the ground. Titus gathers himself, before charging at Hasheem, who rolls out of the way, sending Titus crashing into the steps and falling over the top. Hasheem takes a while to get to his feet, before rolling Titus into the ring as the bell finally rings.

Copeland: And this match is finally underway officially.
Cohen: But it could be over soon! Hasheem’s going for the cover!
Copeland: 1! 2! And no! Titus kicks out!

Hasheem thrashes his arms around before backing the referee into a corner. He continues to berate him, before he is rolled up by Titus.

Copeland: Titus going for the rollup! 1! 2! And Hasheem gets a shoulder up! Damn that was close.

Both Hasheem and Titus get up quickly and trade some punches, before Hasheem gets the advantage. Out of nowhere, Titus flattens Hasheem with a clothesline, before heading to the ropes and back in an elbow drop. Titus drops to his knees and puts Hasheem into a leglock. Hasheem struggles and strains his way to the ropes, and Titus is forced to break it. Hasheem uses the ropes to pull himself up, before Titus charges with a boot. Hasheem pulls the second rope down, sending Titus crotch-first into the second rope. Hasheem smashes Titus in the face with a boot, knocking him flying to the floor below.

Cohen: Whoa! What a shot!

Hasheem lifts his hands innocently into the air as the crowd boo him, before rolling out of the ring and beginning to stomp away at Titus. Hasheem lifts Titus up and throws him into the ring apron, before choking him out with a boot. Hasheem begins grinding away at the face of Titus, before Titus catches Hasheem’s leg and hits him with a spinning heel kick.

Copeland: Titus hits Hasheem with a spinning heel kick! That stopped Hasheem’s momentum.

Titus stomps away at Hasheem, before dropping a knee into the gut. Titus rolls into the ring as the referee gets to 4 on his ring-out count.

5! 6! 7! Hasheem is slowly getting to his feet, before Titus jumps onto the top turnbuckle and launches himself off in a flying clothesline that knocks Hasheem senseless. Both Titus and Hasheem are laid out on the mats outside, grimacing in pain.

Copeland: Titus launched himself off in that flying clothesline! What an acrobatic move!
Cohen: It’s going to cost him though. High-flying won’t get you anywhere except in the hospital ward.
Copeland: That, or it gets you to become a favourite with the fans, which is exactly what Titus is, thanks to moves like that.

At 4, Titus is slowly up, and raises his arms to the crowd, before he rolls in the ring and out. He lifts Hasheem up, before Hasheem suddenly hits him with a thud to the eye. Hasheem nails Titus with a big boot, before glaring out to the crowd. Hasheem rolls into the ring as the referee begins a 10 count.

At 7, Titus gets himself to the apron. Hasheem reaches out to try and pull him in, but Titus hits a kick to the face, followed by a leg drop across the apron!

Copeland: Right across the throat! Quick Titus, get in the ring!

At 9, Titus launches himself into the ring with a springboard crossbody on Hasheem. But, using the momentum, Hasheem rolls Titus over and gets him in a pinning position.

Cohen: He’s reversed it! 1! 2! Damn! How was that not three ref?

Titus rolls out of the pin, before hitting a dropkick to the chest of Hasheem, knocking him back to the floor. Titus lifts Hasheem up and blasts him with some Kesagiri chops, before climbing to the top turnbuckle. Suddenly, Hasheem is up and he follows him up there, hitting him with right hands. Titus suddenly fights back, and takes Hasheem’s head and blasts it into the turnbuckle. Titus suddenly leaps over Hasheem and uses the momentum to hit him with a powerbomb! Titus tries to keep him on the ground in a pinning position, but Hasheem somehow wraps his legs around Titus in a triangle choke. Hasheem rolls a little to the side so he can’t be pinned.

Cohen: Smart! Smart move from Hasheem. He can rest on the ground while Titus has to struggle to find a way out of the triangle choke.

Titus is struggling to get out of the hold, as his arms slowly go limp. Titus falls to his knees as he tries to get his arms up to Hasheem’s legs. The referee asks Titus if he wants to quit, as Hasheem tightens on the hold. Titus is fading as the referee lifts his arm up once, and sees it drop. The crowd will Titus on as the referee lifts Titus’ arm again, before Titus finds a burst of strength and keeps it up there, before dragging Hasheem close to the ropes. Titus tries to drag his arm out and take hold of the rope, before Hasheem monkey flips him over. Titus lands on his feet, and blasts Hasheem with a superkick that knocks him over the ropes, but Hasheem catches himself on the apron. Titus stumbles into the ropes, before Hasheem hits him with a neckbreaker ove the top rope. Hasheem falls down, gripping his head, before climbing over the ropes and making a cover on Titus: 1! Hasheem puts his feet on the ropes! 2!

Copeland: Come on! No, he’s got his feet on the ropes! Yes, the referee saw it!

The referee stops his count and admonishes a bewildered Hasheem, who shakes his head at the referee. Hasheem lifts Titus up, before being hit with elbows to the sternum. Hasheem blasts back with a cracking club to the back of Titus.

Cohen: That was like a gunshot!

Titus grimaces on his knees as Hasheem begins working him over with rights and lefts, before heading to the ropes and back into a drop toehold from Titus. Titus nips up somehow, and lifts Hasheem up by the neck, and brings him crashing down with a powerful DDT. Titus holds on, and rolls Hasheem over in a headlock. Hasheem struggles to get out of it, before somehow lifting Titus up with him, and flipping him over his back and bringing him down in a reverse DDT. Hasheem breathes heavily as he looks down at Titus, before he looks over to the top turnbuckle. Hasheem moves over, and lifts himself up to the top turnbuckle and stares down at the fallen Titus. Hasheem leaps off in a leg drop attempt, but Titus rolls out of the way!

Copeland: Hasheem crashed and burned!

Titus and Hasheem are slow to their feet, before Titus charges at Hasheem with a clothesline attempt, which Hasheem ducks, before Hasheem hits Titus with a swinging neckbreaker. Hasheem makes the cover:

1! 2! Kickout from Titus! Hasheem drags Titus to his feet and sends him to the turnbuckle before punishing him with an avalanche. Titus stumbles out before Hasheem hits him with a spinebuster. Hasheem mounts himself on top of Titus and beats away at the face, as the referee starts a 5 count, which Hasheem breaks at 3. Hasheem is up and stomps away at Titus, before lifting him up and tossing him into the turnbuckle. Hasheem follows him with a knee to the ribs, before dragging Titus into the middle of the ring by the hair, and lifting him up and nailing him with a sit-out powerslam.

Copeland: Hasheem is totally dominating this one. I don’t know how much more Titus can take.
Cohen: Hasheem makes the cover! Kick out from Titus again!

Hasheem is enraged, before ripping Titus up, and sending him to the ropes. Titus comes back into a German suplex from Hasheem, which Titus reverses by twisting and nailing Hasheem with a DDT! Titus is willed on by the crowd, as he and Hasheem slowly make their way to their feet, before Titus hits some European uppercuts, before booting Hasheem in the gut. Titus keeps rolling as he heads to the ropes and back in a bulldog on Hasheem. Titus slowly makes the cover.

1! 2! But Hasheem gets a shoulder up!

Copeland: So close!

Titus lifts Hasheem up, before trying to suplex him. Hasheem hits some elbows to the head, before reversing the suplex with a sit-out facebuster on Titus. Hasheem breathes angrily as he grinds Titus’ head into the mat.

Cohen: Just like that, Hasheem takes the advantage again!

Hasheem moves behind Titus and locks on a camel clutch. Titus grips and groans as he tries to get out of the hold. Hasheem sits back, adding more pressure, as Titus tries to crawl his way to the ropes. Suddenly, Rajeeka makes her way down to the ring, which distracts the referee long enough for Titus to kick Hasheem in the groin. Rajeeka looks on horrified, as Titus tries to crawl his way up the turnbuckle as Hasheem falls back in agony. Titus waits at the top rope, looking out at Rajeeka, screaming her head off, as Hasheem slowly makes his way to his feet. Titus launches off in a hurricanrana, before Hasheem catches him with a backbreaker across his knee in mid air!

Cohen: That’s where it’s at Copeland, Hasheem shows his desire to win there!
Copeland: Yes but can he capitalise on this, he’s not moving either!

The referee starts the 10-count as both men lay on the ground, only just starting to stir;

… 1 … 2 … 3 … 4 … 5 …

And Hasheem is back to his feet, grabbing Titus by his hair and dragging him to his feet, throws him off the rope and ducks for a back body drop, but Titus jumps up onto the second rope, springboards off and turns 180 and lands the Tit Drop on an unsuspecting Hasheem!

Copeland: OH MY GOD that was incredible!
Cohen: No! No! Come on Hasheem get up!

Titus, weary and exhausted, crawls over slowly, the crowd cheering as he makes his way across the ring to Hasheem who instinctively rolled away from his opponent, when finally he makes it across and drapes his arm over Hasheem;

… 1 … 2 … Kick out!

Cohen: I knew he could do it, there’s no way Titus can beat this guy!

Titus climbs to his feet slowly, and falls back into the corner, waving his hand at Hasheem to get up. The fans start to cheer at the obvious set up for the Spear, as Hasheem stumbles and turns around as Titus runs at him and.. Hasheem leap frogs Titus! Who crashes into the turnbuckle, stumbles back and turns around into the Diamond Cutter! Diamond Cutter by Hasheem! Titus drops and Hasheem quickly goes for the cover;

… 1 … 2 … Kick out again!

Copeland: Wow, neither man willing to quit here, both surviving what the opponent can dish out!
Cohen: Come on, that was easy a three count!

Hasheem is slamming his hands on the floor in frustration at not being able to put away Titus, who’s still getting back up. He walks over to his fallen opponent and picks him up on his back, cursing the crowd, setting him up for the Toss Breaker.

Cohen: It’s all over now, we’ve seen this beat Titus before!
Copeland: It’s not over yet Cohen.

Hasheem is wobbly but manages to keep Titus up, and turns and goes to fall back to execute his finishing move, but Titus scrambles down onto his feet, comes back off the ropes and Spear! Spear by Titus! Both men are lying face up on the floor and the ref makes his count

… 1 … 2 … 3 … 4 … 5 … 6 … 7 … 8 … 9 … 10! This one is over!

Harrys: As a result of neither man being able to answer the 10-count, this match is a draw!

Copeland: Come on! A draw? Damn!
Cohen: Neither man could even come out on top!
Copeland: We better be having a round two! And HEY, what’s Rasheem doing?!

Rasheem has come from nowhere and begins beating away at Titus, who fights him off and hits the Tit Drop on him! Rajeeka rolls into the ring and charges at Titus, who turns around and scares her down. Titus moves towards her, before Hasheem comes from nowhere and knocks him down with a clothesline to the back of the head. Hasheem looks down at Titus with cold eyes, as he begins stomping away at Titus. He rips Titus up before hitting the Toss Breaker on Titus! Titus is out cold as Hasheem and Rajeeka stare down at him as the crowd incessantly boo them.

Cohen: That’s the way to make an impact! Titus is out cold!

Hasheem and Rajeeka exit the ring and collect Rasheem, who is stumbling around after the Tit Drop. They all head up the ramp, looking out at Titus, who slowly grips the apron and stares out at them all, gripping the back of his head.

Copeland: Titus isn’t out cold! He’s not finished yet! I can’t wait for round two! Damn this Hasheem!

Backstage, Celeste Crimson is receiving medical treatment from the backstage staff. A man comes up to her, and suddenly, she goes ballistic, thrashing around at the staff, who slowly back up. She throws an ice pack to the ground and begins throwing punches at a medic staff, as the others try to restrain her. She shrugs them all off and continues to beat away at him, busting him open. Aurelia Molotov comes from nowhere and restrains a screaming Crimson, dragging her back as the medics attend to the beaten man. Crimson slumps against a wall, breathing hard and looking maniacal as she watches what’s going on. Molotov stares down at her in horror, as the camera moves away.

Cohen: She’s a psycho! She lost the match and she’s chucking a hissy-fit!
Copeland: That wasn’t good to watch. As we know, Crimson has been a little off the handle in recent weeks, and I think it’s gotten unstable now, I’m worried for her Jack.
Cohen: Well she shouldn’t be wrestling then! Get her out of the company!

////////////////////////

(Copeland: And it is now time Force, for one of the most invigorating matchups of the evening, it is Downward Spiral versus Everest!
Cohen: But not only that, this match is a street fight! God knows where these two are going to take this match!
Copeland: Let’s have a look at just how this match came about:

On the big screen, a video comes on of Downward Spiral talking to Brian Michaels backstage, with the label ‘Last Meltdown’. The video then moves to show Spiral taking out Northern Lights in the parking lot, before it shows Brian Michaels being defeated by Sincade. Downward Spiral comes out and confronts Michaels, saying ‘Sex and Violence cannot be defeated like that!’ Michaels and Spiral have a further confrontation, before Michaels goes to leave the ring. Suddenly, Downward Spiral begins attacking Michaels, brutalising him and finally hitting him with the Death Down Under on a steel chair, as the video turns to grey as blood begins gushing out of the wound in Michaels’ head. Suddenly, Everest runs down to the ring and tries to attack Spiral, but Spiral ducks out of the ring and heads up the ramp, looking at an angry Everest, who is shaking his head.

Copeland: And there you see, Everest stood up to Spiral for everyone that Spiral has taken out.
Cohen: He was a little late Cope.
Copeland: Well I know that Spiral won’t be running away now, because Everest is going to take him out and make him bleed like Spiral has done to everyone else!
Cohen: Well, Spiral is going to continue his reign of destruction, no doubt about it. Like Spiral said, Everest dug his grave, and Spiral’s going to make him lie in it.
Copeland: Take it away Kyle Harrys!

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Street Fight! In this match, anything and everything is legal, and pinfalls count anywhere!

The crowd begin to rise in anticipation, before “Away” by Mercy Drive hits the speakers, sending them into a frenzy of jeers and boos. Downward Spiral slowly makes his way out to the ramp, wearing black jeans, and he doesn’t take any notice of the crowd as he moves to the centre of the entranceway. Spiral raises his arms and tilts his head back, as the crowd continue hating him.

Harrys: Introducing first, from Brisbane, Australia, weighing in at 235 pounds, he is the ‘One and Only’: Downward Spiral!

Copeland: And here is the man that has taken out countless opponents in his appetite for destruction. Ladies and gentlemen, this right here is one sick son of a bitch!
Cohen: Ease up on that language Copeland! You better make sure Spiral doesn’t hear that!
Copeland: Oh what, then he’ll break my arm and bust me open with a chair? And I’m sure you’d just be standing idly by wouldn’t you Force?
Cohen: Yeah, like I’d even come near Spiral when he’s in that mood. And boy, Spiral looks like he’s in a mood for destruction tonight, looking intense as always.
Copeland: Even after all this, he still retains that smug look on his face, doesn’t he?

Spiral lowers his arms, and makes his way down to the ramp. He stops and stares at a garbage can full of weapons, taking a baseball bat out and spinning it in his hands. He slides into the ring and begins warming up, staring out to the entrance, awaiting for Everest to make his arrival.

'Supernova goes Pop' by Powerman 5000 hits the speakers, as Everest slowly makes his way out to the arena! He has a focused look on his face as the crowd cheer him on, as he finally acknowledges them with a stare out over the packed arena. He looks out at Spiral with hatred in his eyes, as Spiral tells him to get into the ring.

Harrys: And his opponent, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 205 pounds, he is the ‘Pinnacle of Perfection’: Everest!

Copeland: And here is the man that we are all hoping will take Spiral down and defeat him in this street fight tonight!
Cohen: He looks like he’s shaking in his wrestling boots! He’s walking into a deathtrap here Cope!
Copeland: Everest looks focused and ready to bring Spiral down Force, he’s not walking into a death-trap, he’s walking into the match of his life! Come on Everest!
Cohen: So much for impartial comm.-
Copeland: Well when it comes down to it, Downward Spiral is a guy that needs his ass kicked, and Everest is the guy to do it! Why wouldn’t I be cheering for him?

Match 5: Street Fight: Downward Spiral vs Everest​

Everest suddenly runs down to the ring and slides in, before Spiral tries to hit him with his baseball bat. Everest rolls out of the way and gets up, as Spiral tries to belt him with the bat, but Everest dodges them each time. Spiral has his bat knocked out of his hands by Everest, before suddenly moving to kick Everest in the stomach, but Everest catches his leg and hits him with an enzuigiri. Everest gets up as Spiral grips the back of his head, and looks down at the bat lying on the mat to cheers from the crowd. He moves over and lifts it up and begins spinning it in his hands, before quickly going to bring it down on Spiral, who cowardly rolls out of the ring in a hurry.

Copeland: And already Spiral has cowardly ducked out of the ring. This is a street fight for God’s sake!
Cohen: And that doesn’t mean he can’t use his brain, does it?

Spiral stands groggily for a moment, before Everest charges at him with a baseball slide under the bottom rope. Spiral thinks quickly, and takes his legs and pulls him out, making Everest land with a thud onto the mats. Spiral stumbles back a bit, before looking out at the crowd with a smug look on his face. He looks over towards the trashcan full of weapons, and moves over to it. He rummages through it before pulling out a Singapore cane. He moves over to Everest, who is just getting to his knees, and brings it down right across his back with a horrifying crack.

Cohen: Good God that must have hurt!
Copeland: Spiral already utilising the weapons littered around this arena.

Spiral jabs the cane in Everest’s throat, before beginning to choke him out with it. He begins thrusting it down on his throat, as the referee tries to restrain him.

Cohen: Get your hands off him referee! This is a street fight, there is no officiating!
Copeland: Jim Coleman is right in doing this. Spiral could break the windpipe of Everest with that cane!

The referee is shoved away by Spiral, who turns around and tries to swing at Coleman, who dives out of the way. Spiral moves over towards Coleman, who stands up and begins arguing with Spiral. Suddenly, Everest shoves Spiral into the steel ring post on his knees. Spiral grips at his shoulder, as he stumbles back, before Everest knocks him to one knee with a chopblock. Everest lifts up the Singapore cane and brings it across Spiral’s back repeatedly, cutting him open just slightly. Everest breathes heavily as he looks down at Spiral, before lifting the cane up into the air to the cheers of the crowd. Everest throws the cane away, before he lifts Spiral up and hits him with a back elbow. Spiral stumbles back before Everest knocks him down with a short arm clothesline. Everest drags Spiral over to the steel ringpost and begins stomping on the left shoulder of Spiral. Everest moves back and looks out at the crowd, before charging back at Spiral with a boot to the face. Everest rolls Spiral into the ring and ascends the top turnbuckle. He anxiously waits for Spiral to get up.

Copeland: This isn’t like Everest to be climbing up to the high risk district!
Cohen: And he’s going to come crashing down sooner or later Cope!

Spiral is slowly up to his feet, gripping his shoulder, as Everest flies off in a top-rope clothesline attempt, but is decked with a dropkick from Spiral. Spiral stumbles to his feet, before he lifts Everest up and sends him to the ropes. Spiral tries for a running neckbreaker, but Everest hits an elbow to the back of Spiral’s head that knocks him away. Everest stumbles back as Spiral recovers, before Spiral charges back at Everest, who back body drops him over the top rope. Spiral just manages to catch himself on the ropes, and looks smugly out to the crowd.

Cohen: Brilliantly athletic move by Spiral there, saving himself! What poise, what skill, wha-
Copeland: Don’t say that too soon Jack!

Suddenly, Everest nails Spiral with a superkick that sends him to the floor. The crowd roars as Everest stares down at Spiral, before ducking under the top rope and jumping down to the floor. He calls the referee over as he makes the cover:

1! 2! But Spiral gets a shoulder up!

Copeland: There’s Everest utilising the ‘falls count anywhere’ ruling in this street fight!

Everest stops on his haunches and looks down at Spiral, before positioning himself over Spiral and beginning to hammer away at him with his fists. Spiral can’t defend himself as Everest continues the attack. Everest hits one last blow, which rolls Spiral over, before he looks over at the ring crew area. He makes his way over there, and looks down at a steel chair and lifts it up. He holds it up to the crowd, before snapping it shut and heading back over to Spiral. Everest stops in his tracks, as Downward Spiral is no longer there. Suddenly, Everest is knocked down from behind by Spiral with a steel pipe to the back of his skull. The chair clatters away as Spiral slowly rises to his feet looking maniacally at Everest. He slams the pipe down on his leg, before casually letting it slip out of his fingers and to the ground. He looks down at Everest, before he begins hammering away at the right leg of Everest. He lifts Everest up, and nails him with a snap DDT that crushes him onto the floor. Spiral looks over at the referee and points to the mats as he rolls the seemingly lifeless Everest and covers him.

1! 2! But Everest kicks out!

Cohen: Oh I thought that was it right there!
Copeland: Yeah, Spiral certainly took the advantage with that steel post shot from behind!
Cohen: That’s all part of the street fight Cope!

Spiral slams his fist into the mats before he takes a look over to the can of weapons, before lifting out a street sign. He waits for Everest to get up, before charging at him with the sign. Suddenly, Everest hits a kick to the gut before stealing the sign and nailing him over the head with it. Everest loads up and swings again as the crowd get behind him, sending Spiral hurtling into the barricade. Everest gets up and takes the chair he grabbed before, and sets it upright on the mats outside the ring.

Copeland: What could Everest be going after here?
Cohen: I don’t know, but things could get ugly soon, and it’s about time!

Everest lifts Spiral up by the hair and leads him over to the chair and gets him in a suplex position over the chair. Everest lifts Spiral up and attempts to suplex him onto the chair, but Spiral catches himself on the seat of the chair, before swinging Everest onto the chair with a reverse swinging neckbreaker that doesn’t crack the chair.

Cohen: Damn! What a manoeuvre by Spiral there!
Spiral shoves Everest over and begins trying to rip up the outside mats, before he finally removes the thin lining. Spiral stares down at the cement below him, before turning back to Everest. He lifts Everest up and moves him over, before getting him in a Death Down Under position.

Copeland: Oh no Spiral, don’t do this! Not on the cement!

Spiral attempts to hit the move, but Everest switches positions, and hits a suplex on Spiral, followed by a leg drop on him. Everest goes to make the cover, but throws Spiral’s leg away as the crowd utter in confusion. Everest looks over to the ring apron, and stands up on it, as he waits for Spiral to get up. After an age, Spiral manages to bring himself to his feet, with his back turned to Everest. As Spiral is turning around, Everest launches off in a missile dropkick attempt, but Spiral smashes him with a chair he picked up off the ground!

Cohen: Crashed and burned! You idiot Everest!

Spiral takes the chair and stumbles back a bit, breathing heavily, before he places the chair around Everest’s throat. He snaps it shut across his throat, making Everest cough heavily in pain as the crowd boo Spiral. Spiral leaves it in that position, as Everest tries to struggle out of it, blood trickling from his forehead from the chair shot. Spiral heads up to the barricade, where he stares out at the booing fans, and pointing to them, before he turns around and leaps off in a leg drop attempt, which Everest avoids by removing the chair and rolling out of the way, making Spiral smash his leg right down on the chair.

Copeland: Ha! Everest got some payback there as Spiral crashed and burned Force!

Spiral grimaces and groans as he grips his leg in agony, as Everest begins using the apron to help himself up. Everest looks down at Spiral, before he lifts the Singapore cane up and goes swinging at Spiral, who rolls out of the way each time. Spiral uses the barricade to help himself up as he dodges another shot, before Everest throws him the cane, which he catches in surprise, before being belted by a street sign that sends him hurtling into the crowd. Everest moves over to the now-empty trash can and lifts it up and brings it slamming down on Spiral’s head, before placing it over the head of Spiral, trapping him in there and unable to move. The crowd laugh along as Spiral flails about aimlessly, before Everest picks up the cane and swings at Spiral with it, making a huge bang as it dents the metal. Everest passes the cane along to a fan as he climbs over the barricade and into the crowd, as the fan takes a shot at Spiral as well. Spiral begins hopping on the spot, as fans take turns in hitting Spiral all over the place while being encased in the trashcan.

Copeland: How humiliating for Spiral here! This is what he deserves and the fans are getting a piece of him!
Cohen: These idiots should be kicked out for this.

Everest takes the cane back again, before he spots a young child of about 5 trying to reach up and take it. He lowers it down and the child takes it and buckles a little under the weight. Everest holds on to it, and assists the child in taking a shot directly at Spiral’s ‘berries’! The crowd cheer in approval as Spiral buckles over in pain, his screams audible even through the trashcan. Everest lifts the severely battered can off of Spiral’s head, and tells the fans to step back a bit as he covers Spiral. The referee climbs over the barricade hastily and begins to count:

1!…2!…but Spiral gets a shoulder up. Spiral still holds his lower region, as Everest gets to his knees. He lifts Spiral up with him, before he is met with a thud to the eye from Spiral. Everest goes back on his haunches as Spiral falls back down again, still in agony over the cane shots. Both Everest and Spiral are slow to their feet, as they begin trading blows, right and left, directly through the crowd. The crowd are parting ways as the brawl spills up to near an entranceway. A man carrying drinks and popcorn is bowled over in the process, sending them flying as the two continue to trade punches.

Copeland: Where are they going now? This fight could go anywhere.
Cohen: I’m amazed that Spiral is even standing after taking that cane shot to his berries Cope.
Copeland: I guess he’s not as manly as everyone thought.
Cohen: That’s strange; because I don’t tend to think of other men as being manly actually Cope. You on the other hand…

The brawl eventually spills over into the backstage area, as they fight up back to near a medical table. The medics scatter away as they look on at the fight. Everest suddenly takes the upper hand with a few rights and lefts that turn Spiral around. Everest moves to turn him back around to face him again, before he is met with a shot from a trashcan lid to the head. The sickening shot dents the lid, as Spiral throws it away. He then charges at Everest, but is met with a double-edged spinebuster through the medic table!

Copeland: Oh my God! That table has gone into a million pieces!
Cohen: No, no, come on Spiral!

Spiral lays in the wreckage of the table, before Everest shrugs off the pain and crawls over to Spiral, moving the debris out of the way as he calls the stunned referee Jim Coleman over. Everest hooks the leg as the crowd go wild.

1!…2!…But Spiral gets a shoulder up!

Cohen: Yes! Yes! He still has life in him!
Copeland: I’ll give the bastard credit for kicking out after that spinebuster through the table.

Everest gets up exasperatedly, looking around at the wreckage. Spiral is still gripping his back in agony, before he decides to lift Spiral up. Everest goes to Irish whip Spiral into the wall, but Spiral reverses it and sends Everest into it himself. Spiral doubles back, still feeling the effects as he slumps to his knees, holding his back. Everest is backed up against the wall, before he is met with a stiff kick to his face from Spiral. Spiral rips off some tape from his wrist and begins wrapping it around Everest’s throat while holding him in a keylock. Everest struggles to get it off as Spiral breathes heavily as he rips at the tape. Everest manages to get to his feet while still in the hold, and tries to flip Spiral over by the back of his head, but Spiral catches Everest’s head during the move, and brings him down on the cement in a DDT that busts Everest open immediately.

Cohen: And now Everest has been busted open on that cement! I love it!
Copeland: This match is getting even more dangerous. Oh my, the faint-hearted should turn away, blindfold their eyes and block their ears, because Spiral can sense Everest fading here.

Spiral drops to his haunches, still feeling the effects of the table, before he slowly rises to his feet. He drags Everest a long, the limp and lifeless body dragging on the cement, before putting his right leg in the middle of a doorway, and slamming the door on it hard.

Copeland: Spiral again targeting the right leg of Everest, crunching it with that door. This is definitely not catch-as-catch-can wrestling, that’s for sure.

Spiral stomps on the leg, before dragging Everest out again and dropping an elbow onto his chest, before again beginning to beat the life out of him. Spiral makes the cover, ordering referee Coleman to make the count.

1! 2! But Everest gets a shoulder up to cheers from the crowd. Spiral gets up frustrated, and moves after the referee, who backs himself up to the corner. He orders Spiral away, as Spiral turns back to Everest, lifting him up, before he is met by quick rights and lefts by Everest. Suddenly, Spiral hits back with a spinning wheel kick that sends Everest flying into the wall. Spiral grips his back from landing hard again, before he spots the wreckage of what was the table. He moves over to it, and breaks off a splintered leg of the table, and moves over and stands it on the throat of Everest. Everest struggles to get it off as Spiral continues the pressure, before Spiral lets go and belts it down on Everest’s right leg again. Spiral throws it away, before lifting Everest up and sending him out of the door. Everest rolls out into a parking lot, as Spiral and the referee follow. Everest uses a car to help himself up, before Spiral charges after Everest. Suddenly, Everest back body drops Spiral onto the hood of the car.

Copeland: Now this fight has hit the streets! And Spiral just hit the top of that car.
Cohen: I hope it wasn’t his car, it looks expensive!
Copeland: I believe Spiral drives a Mitsubishi Spyder doesn’t he?
Cohen: Damn! It is his!

Everest begins beating away at Spiral, and follows him up to the top of the car. There, Everest lifts Spiral up, and goes for a scoop slam, before Spiral kicks his legs out from under him, sending him face-first into the car. Spiral rolls off the hood as Everest grips his bleeding face. Spiral has a cocky look on his face, before he drags Everest off the hood, sending him back first on to the gravel. Spiral goes around the side of the car, and pulls out a steel chain, which he swings in his hands.

Copeland: Oh no! Oh no! He did this to Northern Lights last week! Not that damn chain!
Cohen: Spiral’s going to make another example of Everest here!

Spiral moves it over to Everest and begins whipping him with it, painfully slashing Everest across the back, before he wraps Everest leg into the chain. Spiral stares over at the car, before dragging Everest over to it. Spiral moves to chain Everest to the car, before out of nowhere, Spiral is decked by the Ace of Spades by Brian Michaels!

Copeland: It’s Brian Michaels! It’s Brian Michaels! He hit the Ace of Spades! That superkick sends Spiral flying! Where the hell did he come from!? He wasn’t supposed to be anywhere near the arena tonight!
Cohen: Get him out of there ref! Send him out of the building! He just cheap shotted Spiral for god’s sake!

Michaels stares down at the lifeless body of Spiral, before he takes the chain that was around Everest’s leg, and begins belting Spiral with it, repeatedly. Everest is slow to his feet, but gets up as Michaels turns and looks at him. Michaels drops the chain and has a staredown with Everest, before nodding at him and moving away.

Copeland: Everest is up! Come on Everest finish Spiral off for good!

Everest lifts Spiral up and throws him on top of the hood, before following him. The referee approaches with caution, as Everest lifts Spiral up, and gets him ready in the Rock Slide (Rock Bottom) position!

Cohen: No, come on Spiral! Fight back, he can’t do the Rock Slide on the car! It will kill him!
Copeland: Spiral is getting what’s coming to him! Come on Everest, finish him off!

Everest lifts Spiral up and nails the Rock Slide through the windshield of the car, shattering the glass and sending Spiral hurtling into the inside of his own car!

Copeland: Oh my God!

Everest crawls on his hands and knees over the glass, and places an arm across the shoulder of Spiral as he lays in the wreckage and glass of the windshield! The referee climbs on top of the car and begins counting:

1! … 2! … 3!

Copeland: Everest did it! Everest did it! He defeated Spiral!
Cohen: No! No! No!

Harrys: Here is your winner: “the Pinnacle of Perfection”, Everest!

The crowd goes insane as the bloody Everest climbs out of the car and rests, breathing heavily on the hood of the car, before his arm is raised to the joy of the crowd by the referee.

Cohen:
This is all thanks to that bastard Brian Michaels! He should be fired for this!
Copeland: He got his own back on Spiral in a big way! Well done to Everest and didn’t these fans enjoy that!

Everest jumps off the hood and begins limping back to the arena door.

Copeland: What a win by Everest! These two did everything imaginable in a street fight, and thensome!
Cohen: It was a brilliant match but it was ruined! Ruined by Michaels! Spiral is not going to be too happy!
Copeland: I’ll doubt he’ll remember too much about this night to be honest, after that Rock Slide through the windshield of his own car! Spiral has not only a medical bill, but a car repair cost to cover as well! Not a great night for Spiral.

As Everest goes back in, Brian Michaels appears near the car as well, watching Spiral try to make his way out of the wreckage. Michaels shakes his head, before leaning over the car and slapping Spiral in the face. Michaels stares down at Spiral with hatred, before he moves on out yet again.

Copeland: There you have it, a fantastic win to Everest at Unscripted here tonight ladies and gentlemen! Spiral’s reign of terror is-
Cohen: We haven’t heard the last of this, mark my words Cope!

In the back, DC is getting warmed up, doing some painful stretching, before Leon Kensworth runs up to him out of breath.

Kensworth: Uh DC, I was just wondering if I could get in a quick word before your match tonight.

DC stops his stretching and looks over at Kensworth.

DC: A quick word? Destiny, and I’m fulfilling that right now Leon.

DC leaves Kensworth staring after him as he exits the room.

/////////////

Copeland: DC is not usually a man of few words, but tonight, it’s all business for him as we look ahead and guess what Cope?
Cohen: What?
Copeland: The WZCW Championship match is up next!
Cohen: About damn time!

Copeland: Chuck Myles issued the beginning of the Pinnacle Pursuit Tournament, and it has come down to this: DC vs. Aaron Craig vs. Joseph Rios for the WZCW Championship!
Cohen: And last Meltdown, Chuck Myles made the tournament match between DC and Aaron Craig a WZCW Title match!
Copeland: We all thought we were getting the first ever WZCW Champion that night, but as things turned out, that was far from the case.

On the screen, a video of the finish to the DC vs. Craig match last Meltdown is shown. DC jumps off in a tornado DDT to Aaron Craig on the announcer’s table, as Craig catches him in the Pinnacle Drop at the same time, crushing the table. The referee’s ten count is distorted as in slow motion, DC and Craig attempt to crawl back into the ring. Suddenly, Joseph Rios runs down and holds the legs of the men, keeping them from getting in the ring before the ten. The bell rings, as Harrys announces that the match is a draw. Suddenly, Chuck Myles comes out, and says that there will be a triple threat match for the WZCW Title in the main event of Unscripted.

Copeland: And as we saw, Joseph Rios forcefully inserted himself into this match here, something he had no right to do!
Cohen: He was making a statement Cope, and it has all culminated in this match! Isn’t this the best outcome we could have gotten?
Copeland: If I see DC or Craig become champion after beating the life out of that slug Joseph Rios, I’ll know we have seen an awesome match.
Cohen: What an end to the first Pay-Per-View, and let’s get this underway! We’re crowning a new WZCW Champion right here and right now!

cw5.jpg

Harrys: This match is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the WCZW championship. Making his way to the ring, weighing 200 lbs, DC!

"Name of the Game" by The Crystal Method hits. and D.C. comes out stepping with rhythm of his music. D.C. high fives a couple people sitting front row along the ramp way before sliding into the ring. He Climbs to the turnbuckle and holds his arms out. Hops down and does it at the diagonal corner to him and jumps down.

Harrys: And making his way to the ring, He weighs in at 243 lbs, Aaron Craig!

"El Distorto De Melodica" by Everclear hits and Aaron Craig makes the crowd wait for 10-15 seconds before he emerges from the back. He stands on top of the entrance way posing, points his thumbs to his chest before lifting his hands above his head. He then begins to walk down the ramp, hands still above his head for a few steps. When he gets close to the ring the camera zooms in and again he points his thumbs to his chest and mouths the word ‘Highlight’ He then runs and slides under the bottom rope. Climbing each turnbuckle and doing his thumbs taunt to the crowd.

Harrys: And their opponent, making his way to the ring, he weighs in at 270 lbs, Joseph Rios!

"If It All Ended Tomorrow" hits the speakers and out comes Joseph "The Future" Rios. He pauses at the top of the stage before pointing to himself as to say "Look at me, I am perfect" He walks down the ramp and enters the ring through the second rope. And continues to look at the fans and occasionally says something to a booing fan.

Main Event: Triple Threat Match for the WZCW Championship!!

As the bell rings, the three men stare each other down, as they begin to circle each other, as one once to strike the other. Suddenly, DC and Craig give a slight nod at each other as they both move to attack the larger Rios, beating him into a corner. Rios manages to fight them both off, only to be double-teamed once more, and is drop kicked out of the ring by DC. DC and Craig circle each other before locking up, but DC uses his quickness to ground Craig momentarily as he applies a headlock. Craig reverses the hold has he gets to his feet and whips DC into the ropes, but Rios trips him and pulls him out to the outside. Rios clotheslines DC on the outside and tries to get back into the ring, but Craig prevents him.

Rios climbs up to the apron, but Craig just knocks him back off. Craig then slingshots himself over the top rope, further taking out Rios on the outside. Before either of them can react, DC picks Rios up and is hammering away on him. DC rams Rios into the barrier on the out side, as Craig soon recovers and gives chase. Craig begins to brawl with DC on the outside, as Rios takes time to recover before jumping back in. Rios clotheslines DC, as DC slams Craig into the announce table. Rios then whips Craig into the steel steps as he grabs DC and rolls him back into the ring. Rios picks up DC and slams his back against the turnbuckle, Rios then lays the heavy rights into DC, wearing him down. He then chokes him against the bottom rope, unaware that Craig as since recovered and as now re-entered the ring.

Craig clubs Rios from behind, and pulls him away from the turnbuckle and towards the middle of the ropes. Craig throws a few rights of his own, and then attempts to whip Rios across the ropes, but it gets reversed as Rios sends Craig flying. Rios tries for a knockdown, but Craig sidesteps the attempt and takes Rios down with a neckbreaker. Craig applies a Full Boston Crab Submission on Rios, but DC runs over and breaks his hold. DC gives Craig a couple of forearm shots, and then takes him down with a clothesline. Rios tries for a sneak attack clothesline on DC, but he sidesteps him and tries for a roundhouse kick, but Rios catches his foot. DC waits a second and hits the Firing Back, his spinning mule kick, taking Rios Down. DC measures Craig, and hits a reserve DDT, and goes for a cover, 1…..2…. but Rios manages to break up the three count. Rios whips DC into the ropes and delivers a tilt a whirl backbreaker. Rios holds DC over his knee, trying to bend the smaller man in half. Rios almost has DC submitting, until Craig runs and delivers a stiff clothesline to Rios, knocking the larger man down.

Craig Whips Rios into the ropes, before hitting a one handed bulldog on Rios. Craig then stalks DC and hit a release Northern Lights suplex, he goes for the cover 1….. but DC gets the shoulder up. Rios recovers and attacks both DC and Craig. He gives Craig a power slam, then whips the smaller man into the turnbuckle. Rios charges, hoping to squash DC in the corner, but he kicks Rios in the head as he charges in. DC moves to the second level of the turnbuckle as he waits for Rios to get to his feet. DC jumps, and nails Rios with a tornado DDT.

DC tries to fall into the cover, but Craig pulls him off, Craig hammers DC with right hands, then nails him with a brutal Belly to belly Suplex, Rios tries to take Craig out with a clothesline, but he ducks and nails him with a belly to belly suplex. Craig climbs to the top turnbuckle as he waits for DC to get back to his feet, the he launches himself off the top rope and crushes him with a top rope missile dropkick. Craig measures DC for the DDT, but is interrupted by Rios as Rios tries to take Craig out again, but he ducks, and plants Rios with the DDT. Craig moves into the cover again, 1….. but DC breaks up the 3 count. DC moves to intercept Craig, but Rios begins to fight back, using his power against his two smaller opponents.

Rios clotheslines DC, then whips Craig into the ropes, and gives him a hard Samoan Drop. Rios then whips DC into the turnbuckle, and gives him a stinger splash, Rios starts to hammer away on DC in the corner and beats him down. Craig tries to interfere, but Rios just elbows him away, then he kicks Craig in the face, went he tries to follow up, which momentarily incapacities him. Rios grabs DC and places him up on the top turnbuckle, then he slowly climbs up after him as he looks to superplex him off.

DC begins to counter and soon knocks Rios to the mat below, DC stands tall on the top rope as he looks to soar onto Rios below, but Rios is suddenly attacked by Craig, and in the process, the two men manage to bump the rope beside them, making DC lose his balance and straddle the top in Pain. Craig has Rios backed up against the ropes, and the referee makes him break his onslaught, only for Rios to cunningly poke Craig in the eye to get the upper hand. Rios charges back with rights and lefts, and clubs Craig, bringing him to his knees. Rios knees Crag in the gut several times, and then puts him into position for a powerbomb. Rios gets Craig up into eh air, but can’t complete the move as Craig begins to fight back with right hands to Rios face. But both Craig and Rios are oblivious to the fact that DC has recovered and is standing on the top turnbuckle behind them.

Then from out of nowhere, DC jumps as Rios falls forward, as they both end up driving Craig into the mat below with a sickening thud. DC recovers first as he covers Craig, 1…………2…………, but Rios comes charging in from the other side, and nails DC with a Knee right to the face. Rios covers Craig, 1…… but he kicks out, so he covers DC, 1…………. But he kicks out as well. Rios picks up DC, but he begins to counter as he nails several right hands to the face of Rios. DC Runs and bounces off the ropes behind him as Rios tries for a clothesline, but DC ducks and hits a jumping Enzuigiri. Craig tries to take DC out from behind, but DC dodges him and hits a quick Hurricanrana takedown for a quick pinfall attempt on Craig.

Rios tries to take DC out again, but he uses his speed and ducks the larger man, and takes him down with the Edge o Matic. DC stands up, only to be taken out by a short arm lariat by Craig. Craig then picks DC up in a fireman’s carry and delivers a gut buster on the knee. Rios is back up as he and Craig have a short stare down before coming to blows. Craig gets the upper hand and takes Rios to the mat, as he rolls into a side headlock. Rios slowly stands up and almost manages to counter and hit a back suplex, but Craig counters in mid move, and flips Rios overlies shoulder an onto the mat.

Rios manages to counter with a head scissors, but Craig manages to free himself and kip up out of the move. DC rushes over to help Craig as they double-team the larger Rios. They hit a double suplex, as DC hits a sit down Jaw Breaker on Rios, causing him to stumble back towards the ropes. Craig then follows up with a dropkick, sending Rios to the outside, leaving DC and Craig on the inside. The two have a short face off before locking up. DC takes Craig down with an armdrag and locks in an armbar. Craig reverses the hold and locks in a hammerlock, only to have DC slide out of it again. DC hits a Japanese armdrag, then tries for a neckbreaker on Craig, but her reverses it and hits a neckbreaker to the knee, which he flows up with a DDT to DC.

Craig drops the elbows onto DC’s sternum, but when he tries for the running corkscrew elbow drop, DC moves out of the way. DC Hits a dropsault, then another armdrag, DC tries to follow up, but Craig cuts him off with a knee to the mid section. Craig throws DC into the turnbuckle, but he fights back with the Santa Ana Winds, and takes Craig out before he could react. DC measures Craig, and hits a DDT. DC goes for the cover, right as Rios is entering the ring on the other side. 1………2……. Rios breaks up the cover.

Rios whips DC into the ropes and floors with a shoulderblock, Rios waits for Craig to get up before whipping him into the ropes and nailing a spinebuster, Rios turns around and catches DC walking in with a spinebuster as well. Rios walks over to DC before picking him up off the ground. Rios Military presses, DC before slamming him back down to the mat below. Rios lifts Craig onto his shoulders, but Craig rolls off. Craig tries for a clothesline, but Rios holds on and hits a big belly to belly suplex. Rios then picks up DC and drives him into the turnbuckle. Rios hits a few shoulders to DC abdomen, before connecting with a huge Belly to belly suplex. Rios looks dominate at this point, having taken out both DC and Aaron Craig. Rios stalks Craig before attempting the powerbomb he tried earlier, Rios gets Craig into position, lifts him up, and then slams him down, Rios goes for the cover, 1………2…… but Craig Kicks out!

Frustrated, Rios tosses Craig aside and goes after DC again, Rios kicks DC in the midsection, and attempts a vertical suplex, but DC counters and turns it into a facebuster mid move. DC Jumps up and rolls Rios onto his back, via hurricanrana, and applies an armbar. Rios tries to counter, so DC modifies the move into a sleeper hold. DC doesn’t get the change to capitalize as Craig makes DC break the hold. Craig then kicks DC aside, as he applies a Triangle Choke on Rios, trying to wear him down and make him tap. Craig doesn’t have the opportunity to pin Rios either, as DC makes Craig relinquish his hold. DC starts to pound away on Craig, but he blocks on of DC’s right hands, and hits a German suplex. Craig then follows up and hits a German suplex on Rios as well. Craig then clotheslines DC. Craig pulls DC up, and hits a fisherman brainbuster, but instead of going for the cover he climbs to the top rope. Craig hits a moonsault on a fallen DC! Craig goes for the cover, 1……….2………but Rios is their again to break up the three count. Craig and Rios come to blows again, only this time Rios gets the upper hand, as he tosses Craig aside. Rios kicks Craig in the head, before charging DC in the corner, but he counters and hits a drop toe hold, causing Rios to hit the bottom of the turnbuckle.

DC grabs Rios as he sets him into position for his finisher, the Chemi – Kill, DC readies himself, then runs up the turnbuckle, executing his finisher perfectly, as Rio’s head slams into the mat. DC looks to go for the cover, 1……….2……… but Craig breaks up the 3 at the last second. Craig and DC trade blows, as Craig manages to Block a right hand from DC, as he looks for another German suplex, DC, counters, but gets caught as Craig suddenly wheels around and catches DC from out of nowhere in the Pinnacle Drop! Craig goes for the cover, 1………2………..But Rios breaks up the cover again! Rios and Craig come to blows as both competitors try to get the upper hand on each other. Craig uses his speed to his advantage, as he manages to duck under Rios’ attempt at a clothesline, and hook him as Craig suddenly nails the Pinnacle Drop on Rios!

With DC still incapacitated, Craig looks to have the Title won as he moves into the cover, 1…………….2………………. Rios kicks out! At the last second, and Craig can’t believe it! Craig tries for the Pinnacle Drop for a second time, but Rios over powers him as he whips him into the ropes. Craig dodges the clothesline attempt, but gets hit with a massive spinning spinebuster on the other side. DC is climbing to the top rope out of nowhere, as the crowd rises in anticipation. Suddenly, DC is knocked off the top rope by Aaron Craig, who sends him to the floor with a sickening thud. Suddenly, Aaron Craig turns around into the ‘Perfect Shot’ by Rios!

1! 2! 3!

Harrys: Here is your winner and NEW WZCW CHAMPION…JOSEPH THE ‘MAIN EVENT’ RIOS!!!!!!!

Cohen: Yes! Yes! Yes! Rios is the champion! Rios is the champion!
Copeland: Out of nowhere!!
Cohen: What a performance! I’m proud to call him my WZCW Champion!
Copeland: We’ll never hear the end of this.!

Rios moves over to the referee and snatches the WZCW title and holds it high in the air as the crowd shower him with boos. He moves into the ring and stands over the fallen Aaron Craig and straps the title belt around his waist.

Copeland: We have emerged from Unscripted with a new WZCW Champion!
Cohen: Joseph Rios has reigned as King among men Cope! Tonight, destiny was fulfilled, and Joseph Rios’ ambitions have culminated by winning the WZCW Championship!
Copeland: Ladies and gentlemen, what a night it has been! Stay tuned as we bring you the aftermath, only on WZCW Meltdown! I’m Sebastian Copeland, along with Jack Cohen, thanking you for tuning in to WZCW Unscripted!

Quick Results:
Ben Legend def Tristan Kist
Hatchiama Manzo def Jack Harris
AJ and Sincade def Crimson/Molotov
Mohammad Hasheem drew Titus
Everest def Downward Spiral in a Street Fight
Joseph Rios def DC and Aaron Craig to win the WZCW Championship​

First of all, congratulations to the Writing staff, despite all the difficulties, you guys pulled out a A+ PPV, really, i'm impressed and I can't wait to see Crimson and Molotov vs High Society!!
just one comment: you forgot to put who wrote each match...so, I don't know who to rep!
DAMN good show!!

exceptional work guys, very very solid show. A plus for sure. Thanks again for the work put into this.

Everest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back