WZCW Presents: Redemption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
l_65aa66b71e613b7721050d7456006924.jpg

WZCW PRESENTS...

Template.png

Seeking to forget makes exile all the longer. The secret of REDEMPTION lies in rememberance...

"Dear Lord, please grant me the strength..."

*Video footage showing the history of Anthony Michaels and Mighty NorCal*
"To do what I know I should, and not what I want to..."

*Video of Shock, Drake Callahan, Mike Ryder, and Kyle Christianson.*

"My rage is strong, and my will is weak..."*Video footage of Derf and Milenko.*
"But I shall conquer through it all..."

*Video footage of Grand Mystique, Ben Legend, and Murfish.*

"If I know it serves a purpose..."

*Video footage showing the complete history of Big Will and Joseph Rios.*

"If I know that something will come out of it...
"

*Video footage of Daniel Stokes, Carmen Bratchney, and Hatchiyama Manzo.*

"Lord, I know that with you by my side, there will be a higher road, and let your power reign over me..."

*Video footage of Everest and Vengeance*

"As long as I get...REDEMPTION!"

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

*As fireworks go off the crowd goes crazy in the Joe Louis arena in Detroit, Mi. Everyone from the front row to the nosebleeds are making their voices heard. The camera cuts to Sebastian Copeland and Jack Cohen.*

Copeland: 'Welcome everyone to WZCW's REDEMPTION. We are emanating LIVE from the Joe Louis Arena in beautiful downtown Detroit Michigan. We have a lot of action in store for you tonight so buckle your seat belts, you're in for a wild ride."

Cohen: "That's right Seabass, we have an action filled rollercoaster here tonight. Three contender matches. and three title matches. We are in for one hell of a night."

Copeland: "With that lets take you to the ring and let Harrys start the introductions..."

Harrys: "Ladies and Gentlemen. The opening contest is a winner take all match for the tag titles."

*Fake By Shinedown blares through the arena. As one half of the tag team champions Anthony Michaels makes his way to the ring.*

Harrys: "Introducing first. One half of the tag team champions. The Electric...The Incredible...He Is ANTHONY MICHAAEEELLLSS."

Copeland: "Michaels should be real proud of himself. These fans hate his guts."

Cohen: "I like it. He marches to the beat of his own drum."

*Anthony Michaels makes his way down the entrance ramp, attempting to shake hands with the fans, only to push them away. As the crowd boos heavily, Michaels walks up the steps and into the ring. He makes his way to all four corners and strikes his signature pose.*

Harrys: "Coming to the ring next. He is a man seeking Redemption. He is a man of few words. He is...MIGHTY NOOORRRCCAALLL."

Copeland: "Maybe this young lion NorCal will teach Michaels a lesson in respect."

Cohen: "Or maybe NorCal will lose it like he did in Iraq."

Copeland: "That was low...even for YOU."

*Anthony Michaels is standing in the ring, crowd booing heavily. It seems like forever, then all of a sudden the lights go out*

*BOOM *clap* BOOM *clap*

*As the sounds of Johnny Cash's God's Gonna Cut You Down booms through the arena you see Anthony Michaels with a legitimate look of fear on his face* "You can run on for a long time...Sooner or Later God Will Cut you down"*

*As the the words Cut you down are sang, A Light shines on the entrance ramp, NorCal is standing there visibly with his hood covering his face. He gets down on his knees Takes his dog tags and puts them to his mouth, he kisses them, then begins to mutter a prayer to himself. He walks down to the ring, climbs up the steps and into the ring. He hits all four corners and flexes his arms, all the while keeping his hoodie over his eyes. As he gets down off the last turnbuckle he turns to Anthony Michaels who is in the ring, then slowly takes off his hoodie revealing to the world his face, which has a serious look on it. Michaels steps back and out of the ring. He starts to walk up the entrance way and towards the back when NorCal chases after him.*

*NorCal grabs the back of Michaels head and throws him into the ring. Michaels gets to his knees and begs NorCal off as the referee rings for the bell to start the match...*

NorCal starts off with a flurry of punches. Michaels is trying to get to his feet, attempting to block all these shots. Once Michaels gets to his feet NorCal runs at him with his arm extended and takes him down with a stiff clothesline. NorCal picks Michaels up and delivers a belly to belly suplex.

Copeland: "Well then, it looks like Michaels is having a hell of a time backing up those big words he spoke of."

Cohen: "Just give it time Seabass. Michaels is just playing possum."

As Michaels starts to get back on his feet NorCal just unloads a flurry of forearms to the back. This knocks Michaels back to the ground. NorCal gets a running start and delivers a senton onto Michaels sternum. NorCal once again picks Michaels up off the mat. Throws him into the ropes and out of nowhere NorCal hits a Thesz Press. NorCals is now on top of Michaels and just starts unloading another flurry of punches. This time to the top of Michaels forehead. NorCal lets up and gets off of Michaels. Michaels rolls over and lifts his head off the mat revealing that he has been busted open.

Copleand: "My god. Michaels has been busted wide open here. He is bleeding quite profusely."

Cohen: "Yeah, umm...I got nothing here. NorCal didn't come here to screw around."

NorCal at this point is covered in Michaels blood. NorCal doesn't seem phased by it one bit though. He goes over to Michaels and picks him up. Turns Michaels around and grabs his waist. He lifts him up and slams him down on the mat in a german suplex. NorCal still has his hands hooked. He gets up and picks Michaels up into another german suplex. He does this one more time for the trifecta.

Copeland: "THREE GERMAN SUPLEXES. I havent seen that since that one guy. Oh I forget his name."

Cohen: "You know my memory escapes me there as well..."

NorCal picks Michaels back up once again. He start throwing rights. Then he throws a few lefts. Then he just goes crazy with the punches. Knocking Michaels into the ring ropes. NorCal grabs Michaels hand and throws him into the other side of the ring. Michaels shoots back off and actually tries to mount some offense. But it's to no avail as Michaels extends his arm for a clothesline NorCal grabs it and locks him in the NO MERCY.

Copeland: "MY GOD, APPROPRIATELY ENOUGH NORCAL LOCKS IN THE NO MERCY. MICHAELS IS DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO THE ROPES THOUGH."

Cohen: "GRAB THE ROPES YOU FOOL."

After 15 seconds of almost tapping, Michaels finally reaches the ropes. NorCal doesn't care though he still has the hold locked in. The referee starts the five count.

NorCal finally lets go. NorCal makes his way to his feet. He talks to the referee for a split second. As he does this Michaels quickly pull NorCal's legs out from under him into a school boy. The ref gets down to his knees and can not see that Michaels has placed his feet on the top rope as well as grabbed the pants of NorCal. The referee begins the count...

Copeland: "It better not end this way..."

Cohen: "See I told you that he might have an ace up his sleeve."

NorCal kicks out a half second after three.

Harrys: "Here is the winner of the match, and sole owner of the tag team championships. ANTHONY MICHAELS."

As Michaels rolls out of the ring. NorCal goes out after him and start beating him down. The referee calls for security. As 7 security members pulls NorCal off of Michaels, Trainers come out to look at Michaels.

Copeland: "I have a feeling that this war is far from over. NorCal didnt come here to win matches. He simply came here for Redemption."

Cohen: "Yeah, but Michaels won the match, that's all that matters. Oh and by the way you need to stop with the cheesy one liners."

Copeland: "Oh Brother..."

Harrys: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a tag team match scheduled for one fall.

"Come On" by Waterproof Blonde hits, as Mike Ryder enters the arena. He steps out clad in his hoodie and looks around at the arena and the assembled fans. He takes a deep breath and throws back his hoodie, walking slowly to the ring and jogging up the ring steps. He poses briefly on the ropes before entering the ring.

Harrys: Introducing first, weighing in at 260 pounds, from the Streets of Memphis, Mike "The Assassin" Ryder!

Copeland: Well, we certainly saw some disturbing actions from Ryder toward his partner in this match. How can he and Christianson co-exist?

Cohen: There is passion in both of these excellent athletes, and despite their differences, I'm sure they can find a way to pick up a win tonight.

"Put On" by Young Jeezy begins playing, and Kyle Christianson begins to come to the ring. He walks out slowly, looking down. He looks up, shakes his head, and walks down the ramp. In the ring, he stares at his partner, before doing a standing back flip, seemingly proclaiming his dominance over Ryder.

Harrys: And his partner, weighing in at 235 pounds, from Chicago, Illinois, "The One and Only" Kyle Christianson!

Copeland: You can see some one upsmanship occurring already. What's going to happen if these two continue to pull this during the match?

Cohen: I'm sure that these two will realize the importance of this match, and come together to win.

"Thunderhorse" by Dethklok plays in the arena. The lights flash on and off blue for a few moments, and then Shock bursts out, flexing his muscles. He lifts his arms over his head, bends forward and back, and throws his arms up as the lights flicker. He walks down to the ring and rolls in, repeating his performance with the lights. He stares down his opponents.

Harrys: Introducing their opponents, first, weighing in at 303 pounds, from Brooklyn, New York by way of Grand-Mere, Quebec, Canada, Shock!

Copeland: This man is a strong, impressive figure, and has shown what power he has in the ring. Outweighing his largest opponent by 40 pounds, how can Ryder and Christianson overcome?

Cohen: How many times are we going to go through this? Ryder and Christianson are two of the best athletes we have. Shock is just a hulking idiot, and his partner is a drunk. They'll get flattened in no time!

“Ladies and Gentleman” by Saliva hits, as Drake Callahan makes his way to the ring. He grins widely and high fives all the fans on his way down. As he enters the ring, he spread his arms wide, grinning. He raises his hand for Shock to high five, but is met with a cold state. Undeterred, he goes to the top rope and spreads his arms out again, gesturing for the crowd.

Harrys: And his partner, weighing in at 245 pounds, from Cleveland, Ohio, "The Prophet" Drake Callahan!

Copeland: And here's a young man who has caused some buzz backstage, showing up for several of his interview drunks! He's full of spirit, but I wonder what condition he's in for this match!

Cohen: I can tell you right now! He's probably drunk out of his mind. I hope he's not starting the match, because the second he gets in there, one move'll put him down for the count.

Drake heads to the outside, with his partner Shock beginning the match. Christianson and Ryder both seem to want to start the match, but eventually Ryder pushes Christianson back, and stepping out to begin the match.

Shock and Ryder circle each other for a moment, before locking up in the center of the ring. They struggle for a moment, until Shock backs off and whips Ryder into the ropes. He clotheslines him as Ryder runs back at him, and quickly follows to the ground, delivering several shots to Ryder’s head. He gets up and runs into the ropes, gaining momentum to deliver a running knee drop, which connects on Ryder.

Copeland: And it looks like the big man Shock is taking an early advantage here. Very little surprise there, partner.

Cohen: I’ll give you that Shock is impressive in stature, but the craftiness of Ryder will allow him to take advantage of an opening when he gets it.

Shock lifts Ryder up and whips him into the corner. He follows over and tags in Drake. Shock holds Ryder tightly at arm’s length as Drake goes to the second rope, leaping down and striking Ryder’s arm as he comes down. Shock exits the ring as Drake sets up a Russian legsweep on Ryder, taking him to the ground. Drake quickly locks in a chinlock as Ryder struggles. The ref checks for submission, but to no avail. Drake keeps the hold locked firmly for several seconds, but Ryder begins to inch his way towards the ropes, his arm outstretched. He soon reaches the rope and breaks the hold, to a chorus of boos from the crowd. Drake stands up as Ryder gets to his feet. Ryder leans against the ropes as Drake runs at him an attempt to hit a running clothesline, but Ryder leans down and grabs the rope, sending Drake spilling outside. Drake writhes in pain on the outside of the ring, as Ryder taunts the crowd. He follows to the outside as Drake is standing up. The ref has a count of one on both men as Ryder slams Drake’s face into the side of the ring, staggering Drake back. The ref reaches two, three, and Ryder whips Drake into the turnbuckle post. At four, Ryder pushes Drake back into the ring and covers him.

Drake kicks out.

Copeland: It seems your prediction has come true, Jackie. Ryder saw an opportunity and took it, and now has the edge in this match.

Cohen: It didn’t take a genius to figure out that that drunk would miscalculate and wind up in a situation like this.

Back in the ring, Ryder whips Drake into a neutral corner and begins a series of punches to the head as Drake is stuck in the corner. Several land, until Ryder backs off and Drake staggers, falling to the ground. Ryder goes down to the ground and locks in an armbar, causing Drake to grimace in pain. They struggle for over a minute until Drake begins laboring toward the ropes, slowly pushing. He nearly reaches them, but Ryder pulls him back to the center of the ring. Drake struggles with his free arm, but gets it up and lands a punch on Ryder’s head. He lands several more and begins to rise. As he gets to his vertical base, he shakes off the armbar and retreats several steps away from Ryder, as the crowd cheers him. He stands opposite Ryder for a moment, then Ryder charges him. Drake, however, catches him an lifts him into a scoop powerslam. He falls on top of Ryder into a cover, but does not hook a leg.

Ryder kicks out.

Copeland: And with that huge powerslam, it looks like Drake is back in this match!

Cohen: Don’t get yourself too excited now, Seabass. Everyone gets lucky sometime.

Both men are lying on the ground, dazed, as their respective partners call for tags. Ryder looks up to see Christianson calling for a tag, but looks almost unwilling to tag. Drake, meanwhile is getting closer to his corner. Ryder looks over his shoulder briefly and sees Shock tagged in, and at the same time reluctantly tags in Christianson, rolling to the outside of the ring.

Shock and Christianson quickly begin brawling in the center of the ring, throwing haymakers but neither falling. After several from each man, however, Christianson is staggered and Shock takes advantage with a short arm clothesline. Christianson staggers up, only to be hit with another, staggers up again, and is struck with a third. Shock covers him.

Christianson kicks out.

Copeland: That powerful Shocking Combination nearly put Christianson down for the count!

Cohen: Will you chill out about those two already? I’m telling you, Shock cannot beat the intelligence and will of Christianson here.

In the corner, Ryder is calling for a tag and causing a disturbance, so the distracted referee goes to tell him to calm down. Meanwhile, Shock stands in the corner as Christianson staggers to his feet. He stomps the mat once, twice, and runs at Christianson, attempting to hit the Thunder Clap. With the ref’s back turned, however, Christianson ducks down and low blows Shock, causing Shock to stagger and fall to the ground. Christianson quickly covers him as the ref’s attention returns.

Shock kicks out.

Copeland: And is that blatant cheating your idea of intelligence?

Cohen: Anything that gets the job done. Christianson’s ability to capitalize on the situations is definitely a sign of his skill and intelligence, yes.

With Shock downed, Christianson rises and stands above Shock, obviously looking to hit his finisher, the One and Only. Shock stands up, and Christians catches him in the lift, but Shock’s size forces Christianson to drop him. Shock quickly catches him in a DDT. Both men go down, but Shock lands hard and is not able to cover.

Both Drake and Ryder are calling for tags now, and Shock and Christianson crawl toward their partners. Shock is closer to Drake than Christianson is to Ryder, however, and makes the tag to the wild cheers of the fans. He quickly drags Christianson back into the center of the ring, lifts him up, and throws him into the ropes. On the rebound, he catches Ryder with a big boot, downing him. Drake goes to the top rope and poses for the fans, before hitting a diving elbow on Christianson. He covers him.

Christianson kicks out.

Copeland: A narrow kickout on the part of Christianson there!

Cohen: Just like Ryder did last time, Christianson will catch Drake in a mistake and gain back his advantage..

Drake, full of energy, circles the ring and taunts, calling for the end. Christianson staggers up, and Drake tucks Christianson’s head between his legs, lifts him up, and sends him Crashing Down with a Texas Piledriver. He covers.

Copeland: This could be the end!

At the count of two, Drake breaks the pin and stands with an odd look in his eye. He looks around the crowd, no longer grinning, but very serious.

Cohen: What the hell is this drunk thinking? He could have won! Idiot!

Drake looks down at Christianson, and in a fervor of energy, goes down to the ground and locks his legs in the figure four position over Christianson’s neck. Christian’s eyes widen with pain, but the vice grip around his neck barely allows him to scream.

Copeland: Oh my, he wants to make his opponent tap out! He could snap his neck with that devastating necklock, the Pleasure & Pain!

Cohen: That showboating drunk! He could seriously hurt his opponent here!

Ryder has had enough of watching, and runs into the ring to break the lock. Shock meets him in the ring, however, and quickly catches him in the Shock Bomb, downing him. He kicks him out of the ring and follows as Drake wrenches Christianson’s neck with the necklock. Christianson tries to inch his legs toward the ropes, but Drake pulls him back to the center of the ring. He wrenches harder, and a look of intensity enters his face. As he wrenches Christianson’s neck, the ref raises Christianson’s hand up and lets it falls once. He does so again, and it falls twice.

He raises Christianson’s hand one final time, and it drops solidly to the ground. The ref calls for the bell, and Drake lets the pressure off. He stands up and runs his hand over his face and through his hair. He raises his hand and the grin returns to his face. Shock rolls back into the ring and both have their hands raised by the ref. Christianson is out cold, and Ryder expresses his anger on the outside of the ring.

Harrys: Ladies and Gentlemen, here are your winners, Drake Callahan and Shock!

Copeland: And that’s it for this one! That devastating submission maneuver didn’t just cause a submission for young Drake Callahan, but knocked Kyle Christianson out cold!

Cohen: Listen to you! You don’t even care that a potentially great young wrestler may have just suffered a serious injury at the hands of this dangerous drunk!

Copeland: Regardless of the condition of Kyle Christianson, this win gives the team of Shock and Callahan a shot at the Tag Team Championship on the next episode of Meltdown. I’m sure we’re all excited to see how that turns out!

*Shock and Drake Callahan are shown backstage walking to their locker room. They are conversing with one another.*

Callahan: "Hey congrats on the victory man. We really took it to them. We are now the number one contenders how does this make you feel?"

Shock: "Excellent"

Callahan: "Yes it is, you know what else is excellent? Beer, let me go to our dressing room and get a few. Ya know...to celebrate."

*As Drake and Shock open the door to their dressing room. Anthony Michaels is shown behind the door with a steel chair in his hand. As Shock turns to close the door, Michaels meets him with a shot to the head that takes Shock off his feet. Drake hears the commotion and turns around only to be met with a steel chair shot of his own. Anthony Michaels then proceeds to continue hitting them with a chair. Slamming the chair over their backs. Both Shock and Drake are out cold.*

Anthony Michaels: "Looks like you guys might be celebrating your oh so impressive win in the Hospital. Me? I'll be celebrating with some special lady friends. You guys better heal up fast. I'll see you two at the next Meltdown. Where I WILL retain my titles."

*Camera shows Anthony Michaels walking out of the dressing room. Then the camera slowly pans in on a shot of Drake and Shock as they are lying motionless on the ground.*

Cohen; What a night it has been so far
Copeland; Well this should be a great match up. We have Derf v Milenko for the vacant Mayhem title.

Harrys; The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the vacant Mayhem title.

Crowd cheer

Harrys; Making his way down to the ring from The Maratimes at a weight of 235lbs...Eriiiiiic Deeeerf!

Crowd cheer for Derf
"My Curse" begins playing throughout the arena as the lights go a light red. Derf comes onto the stage, camera in hand, and begins raising his hands, getting the audience into a frenzy, and recording the reactions of the fans as he walks down to ringside. The camera continues to switch from the hard camera to Derf until he gets to the Announcers table, where he does one last look around the arena before turning the camera off and getting into the ring. Inside the ring, he lifts his arms!

Cohen; Ah here's the challenger, he's not that good at winning, but he's got spirit! I can see Milenko taking this.
Copeland; Derf knows how to work when needs be, he did well in the Sprint qualifying battle Royale, but a challenger? Come on...both men are challengers!

Harrys; And his opponent from The Dark Carnival, at a weight of 200lbs he is the 'NecroMaster' Milenko!
Big boos from crowd

Great Milenko hits the sound system as the lights go out.

Cohen; My money's on this guy here, we have seen him help out Legend earlier and is likely a Dynasty man now. Victory is in his sights!
Copeland; Your biased is unbelievable, it's going to be a tight fight.

The lights come on as Milenko is in the ring.

Both men stare at each other in the eyes as the referee holds up the Mayhem title
crowd cheer
Coplenad; Well this is one popular belt
Cohen; One popular, UNSANCTIONED belt, means nothing really
Copeland; You tell that to these guys, or even Everest.

DING DING DING

Cohen; Either way we're underway

Derf runs backwards towards the ropes, bounces off them, runs forward and delivers a takedown clothesline to Milenko.

CROWD CHEER
Copeland; Wow what a way to start, Milenko is down already
Cohen; But in a race it's always better to sprint last, can he capitalize?

Derf clears the turnbuckle, waiting for Milenko to stand up

Copeland; I think he's going to take him down further

Derf jumps from the turn buckle and out of nowhere Milenko delivers a bicycle kick to Derf's head

Cohen; See a take down already

As Derf goes down Milenko gives him a few punches to the face, he picks him up from the floor to deliver a superplex.

Milenko walks to the corner of the ring and just laughs at Derf

Copeland; He's toying with him. What did the kid do to deserve that?
Cohen; Nothing we see hard work and effort but Milenko just likes to have the upper hand.

Derf is back to his feet as Milenko moves towards him. Derf gives him a quick DDT followed by a falling Elbow.

Cohen; A change of direction here?

Derf goes for the pin; 1...2 Kick out

Copeland; Close, but no cigar.

Derf looks incredibly annoyed to have missed that opportunity as Milenko goes to his knees. Out of nowhere Derf delivers SWEET SHIN MUSIC

Cohen; Sweet shin music!
Copeland; is that all folks?

Drf goes for the cover...1...2...Derf then stands back up and looks towards the turnbuckle. He climbs up amd goes for a leg drop. Milenko rolls out of the way.

Cohen; WHAT THE...
Copeland; the win was there for him. He had it the 3 count and he may have thrown it away!

Milenko gets to his feet, waiting for Derf to standup...Derf stands up stumbling as Milenko runs and delivers a drop kick to the knees. This is followed by the MURDER GO ROUND

Cohen; This is over surely!
Milenko goes for the cover...1...2...3
DING DING DING

Cohen; Oh dear, that silly move really cost Derf

Copeland; and Milenko is now a champion!

Harrys; Here is your winner and NEW Mayhem champion; Milenko!

The crowd boos as the lights cut. They go back on and Milenko has vanished from the ring.

Copeland; There we go, our new Mayhem champ is Milenko!
BACKSTAGE we see Milenko and Ben Legend passing each other with a bump. Legend spits in the face of Milenko, and Milenko carries on walking as Legend makes it to the ring.

*Camera cuts backstage where Milenko is shown holding his newly won Mayhem Championship. He continues to walk down the hall, when all of a sudden he accidentally runs into the Elite X Champion Ben Legend. Milenko and Legend both stop and stare each other down. Just as Legend is starting to walk off again, he turns around and spits right in the face of Milenko.*

Milenko: "Hey Man. What the hell was that for?"

*Camera shows Milenko wiping the spit off of his face as Legend makes his way to the entrance ramp for his match.*

Harrys: “This contest is a triple threat No DQ match for the Elite X title”

Harrys: “The first challenger from International Waters, weighing in at 335 lbs, this is Murfish!”

Reptilia by The Strokes begins Murfish comes out and tries to interact with the fans, who boo him quite loudly.

“Headstrong” by Trapt plays to the arena. After a few seconds the bright house lights go off but the music continues to the arena.

The house spotlights come up and are focussed on all four corners of the ring. They change colours rapidly. Then the music stops.

The house lights returns and the music starts back up again. GM is in ring, sitting on a turnbuckle. He is facing in the ring with his arms outstretched and back towards the crowd.

Harrys: “The second challenger, from the deepest, darkest part of the cosmos, weighing in at 277 lbs, this is the Grand Mystique.”

"Black" by Sevendust then hits as the Elite X champion comes out. He taunts the fans and holds his title in the air.

Harrys: “And the champion, from Manchester, New Hampshire, weighing in at 265lbs, this is Ben Legend”

GM goes right after Murfish and they are attacking each other with punch after punch to each others’ face. Legend lets them and hops out on the far side of the ring and fetches some equipment.

GM gets whipped by Murfish.GM tries to hit a huge clothesline but Murfish takes the full impact and still stands. GM whips him off the ropes, Murfish ducks another GM clothesline attempt but as he bounces back he hits GM with a clothesline of his own which GM stands up to. He even has a smile on his face!

Copeland: “GM and Murfish aren’t worrying about Legend or the title. They just want to destroy each other!”

Cohen: “I think the champ had it planned out all along.”

Legend is standing there, smirking as his two opponents try and batter the day and night out of each other. Both GM and Murfish see this. Legend freezes. He tries to hot tail it out of the ring but GM is quick enough to grab him first. Legend tries to reach for a garbage can he pulled out but can’t reach it. Murfish ducks out under the ropes and crushes the garbage can on Legend’s head.

Cohen: “Is that GM and Murfish working together? Surely that can’t be allowed!”

Legend is getting stomped by Murfish who picks him up, whips him back in to he ring and then into the corner and follows it up with a hard swinging spinebuster. Murfish attempts to cover Legend but GM breaks the cover with a kendo stick of his own before the referee can even slap the mat.

GM throws Murfish unceremoniously out of the ring between the ropes. He picks up Legend and begins putting the boots in his sternum in the corner. GM picks him up for a stalling suplex. While he is stalling the move in mid air, Murfish grabs his leg. This forces GM to drop Legend and he tries to kick Murfish’s grip. Legend recuperates quickly and is trying to push GM over the top rope as well.

GM shows tremendous power to both kick off Murfish but Legend too. He looks up at Legend and runs to try and throw him outside as well but Legend brings down the ropes and GM can’t stop himself from crashing to the outside where Murfish is quick to and capitalise with a neck breaker on the steel ramp. Legend jumps outside the ring and reaches for a table. He places Murfish on the table and climbs to the top turnbuckle. Legend leaps from the corner and crushes Murfish with a HUGE Kodak Moment (Shooting Star Press) by Ben Legend, which causes a shockwave of excited noise from the crowd and sends both crashing men to the floor among splinters and wreckage of the table.

Copeland: “AIR LEGEND!!!!”

Legend gets to his feet quickly and starts to stomp on GM now as Murfish is unconscious. The referee immediately signalled for medical attention for him. GM picks up Legend and whips GM into the ring steps and then back onto the ring, where he takes down Legend with a hard suplex, cover!

1...2....kicked out!

Cohen: “Holy crap what a match this is turning out to be, although it doesn’t look to be continuing for Murfish!”

GM drops an elbow on Legend, then picks him up for a snapmare followed by several stiff dropkicks to the chest of Legend

1...2...kicked out!

Copeland: “After a quiet start, The Grand Mystique is showing his talent out there.”

GM picks up Legend again but the champion tries to fight this. He tries to pick up GM and throw him out of the ring again. The attempt is blocked and reversed as GM drop toe holds him on the bottom rope, which he follows up by kicking GM in the face and on the neck a few times. GM picks up Legend and drops him with a hard neckbreaker. GM covers Legend.....

Copeland: “And GM has brought all the intensity needed to test the champion here tonight.”

1...2...barely kicked out by Ben Legend.

GM jumps out of the ring and sends in a chair and a ladder from underneath the ring.

Legend comes back in and capitalizes as GM rolls back in. He sends GM to the corner. He begins to punch GM in the head but GM quickly reverses this and begins to pummel Legend with kicks and punches to the midsection!

Cohen: “The Grand Mystique is on fire and the champion has no answer to this barrage of offense!”

Legend is floored which allows GM to move the ladder into position and he puts it across he ring. He then picks up Legend and props him on the turnbuckle for a superplex. Legend tries to fight out of it from a seated position and manages to fight off GM and sends him down to the mat. Legend jumps off but misses with a double axe handle which GM ducks, but as Legend lands, he catches him in a belly to belly throw which sends Legend back first on to the ladder! Cover!!!

Copeland: “Fantastic strength and agility by the Grand Mystique”

Cohen: “Legend’s spine has just been rearranged!”

GM is the first to get up and puts Ben Legend in a dragon sleeper, really wrenching back in the submission. Legend is using his superior strength to try and pull himself to the ropes and despite being in a disadvantageous position he is managing to move them both slowly and surely. GM notices this and manages to move around.

Cohen: “Ben Legend answering back now with great ring awareness on his part”

Legend rolls GM onto his back. Cover! 1...2... GM kicks out and releases the hold. Legend is slow to get up. GM is quicker and is signalling that he wants to finish the match off.

Copeland: “Legend is so worn down that if GM hits him with the Hand of Prophecy or the Big Bang, then we will have a new champion!”

Suddenly the Necromaster Milenko appears, carrying a barbed wire chair.

Copeland: “What is he doing here? And what the hell is he planning to do with that barbed wire chair?! This is not going to end well!”

He slides into the ring with it just as Legend gets up. GM is smart enough to push Legend toward Milenko but Milenko halts his swing, avoids Legend and destroys GM with the barbed wire chair shot!

Cohen: “This is amazing!!! Has Milenko joined Dynasty?!”

Milenko shoves Legend on top of GM for the academic cover.

1...2...3!

Harrys: “Your winner and still Elite X champion, Ben Legend!!!”

Copeland; Oh boys watch a match up we have for you tonight, we have a lot of history between these two men.

Cohen; What started out as best friends, has now turned into bitter enemies. Lets take a look at their history;

The video shows rolls;

meltdown six said:
Rios slides back in and wait for Everest to get up he charges at Everest but Everest duck and Connect with his Finisher the Rockslide.
Copeland: Rockslide!!!!
The Crowd count 1.2.…3 but the ref is out. Everest crawls over to the ref and tries to wake him up. Then Suddenly Will runs down the ramp.
Copeland: What the hell is Will doing here???
Cohen: it looks like he here to help the champ.
While that is going on Titus comes from out the crowd and slide into the ring. As the crowd cheer
Copeland: it’s Titus here he'll help Everest out!
Titus picks up Rios and signals for the Tit drop but instead turns and kicks Everest in the stomach delivering a Tit drop to him
Cohen: Oh my word Titus has just turned on his partner!
Will climbs in the ring and delivers the Willennium to Everest. Rios covers Everest and Will wakes the ref
Copeland: no not like this!!!!
The Ref Counts 1…2…3 the Bell Rings
Harrys: Here is your Winner Joseph “The Main Event Rios”

meltdown seven said:
Titus pushes Rios back. Rios stumbles a bit and falls to 1 knee. Will goes over to Rios pick him back up.

meltdown nine said:
Rios: Look gentlemen it is clear to me that Sincade wants to finish us off before his time as the man in charge in up. The way I see it this is f*cking war. I look around this room and I see the greatest stash of talent the wrestling world has ever seen. Who the hell does Sincade think he is huh? He thinks just because he got a little bit of power that he can try to de-thrown the new “Dynasty” of professional wrestling. We need to send a message loud and clear to him and anyone else who would think of getting in our way. We will make it damn clear to anyone who wants to oppose us that doing so could cost them their career. Let me ask you guys something. Do any of you have any questions in your mind, whatsoever, about our ability to dominate this promotion.

meltdown eleven said:
(Myles)- "You know what Champ, you're absolutely right. As of right now, I'm officially letting you go on vacation until the next Pay Per View, Lethal Lottery. After all, hey, Dynasty is in complete control over W.Z.C.W. and the little man deserves his chance to shine in the wake of greatness. So yeah, consider your request.. ... ...."

Lethal Lottery said:
Lethal lottery "Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please. The rules of the match stated that a winner is determined when all 29 other opponents have been eliminated, with their feet hitting the arena floor. The official outside of the ring, has determined that while Big Will's body hit the floor, his feet hit the steel steps and did NOT, DID NOT, touch the arena floor. Will carefully picked himself up, and walked back up the steps, without touching his feet to the floor, reentering the ring and eliminating Steamboat Ricky.

Therefore your Winner of the 2008 W.Z.C.W. Lethal Lottery Match. 'The One' Big Will!!!!!"

The video goes on to show the fall out between the two and ends with the clip of Bateman making the title vacant.

Cohen; Well after that video I am sure we're up for a huge match tonight, Rios will clearly have the upper hand.
Copeland; No way this one's Wills, that is as long as the Dynasty boys keep out of it.

Harrys; The following match is scheduled for one fall.

"Famous" - Puddle of Mudd hits

As Will makes his way to the ring.

Harrys; Making his way down to the ring from Toronto Canada at a weight of 230lbs he is 'The One' Big Will.

Will walks out on stage & stands at the top of the ramp. Walks to both sides & acknowledges his fans, then proceeds down the ramp-way. He slides into the ring, under the bottom ropes, then leaps up & walks toward the turnbuckle. He climbs up to acknowledge more of his fans, holding up a single finger, then pointing at his chest, indicating he's "The One.”

"If It All Ended Tomorrow" hits on the speakers to a chorus of boos.

Harrys; And his opponent from Staten Island, New York at a weight of 270lbs “The main event” Joseph Rios

The crowd boo at Rios. As he makes his way to the ring climbing through the second rope.

Both men stare at each other in the ring.

Ding Ding Ding

Both men stare at each other in the eyes.

Copeland; Just look at the hatred in these two, it is absolutely intense.

Rios pushes Will as Will pushes him back harder, Rios retaliates with another push, Will gives Rios another push, knocking Rios to the floor as will goes on top of Rios to give him punches to the face;

Crowd;
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10

Copeland; Will is going insane on Rios in this match

Cohen; You just wait, Rios will turn this match around.

The ref breaks up after the 10 count as Will looks to the crowd and gives a big smile.

Rios makes his way to his feet as he runs towards Will, Will gives Rios the arm bar takedown as he begins to work on Rios' right knee.

Copeland; An obvious way for Will to gain momentum in this match, just working on the knee of Rios.
Cohen; Typical of Will, a cowardly way to go about things in this match. He should be ashamed of himself.

Will continues to work on that right knee, as he picks up Rios to give him an Irish whip as Rios reverses it. Will bounces off the ropes as Rios gives the German Suplex out of nowhere.

Cohen; You see the fortitude of Rios, he was just toying with Will.

Rios picks up Will and delivers a Belly to Belly Suplex, picks up Will again and picks up Will for the Delayed Suplex.

Cohen; Just look at the strength of Rios

Copeland; Will can turn this round

Will manages to get his way down from this, to the back of Rios as he delivers a reverse Will to Win.

Copeland; Will to Win, reversed, Will has turned this round yet again.

Will goes for the cover;

1,2 KICK OUT

Cohen; See he kicked out, just look at the resilience!

Will once again works on the right knee of Rios.

Copeland; Further knee drops onto the right knee of Rios, this can only be of an advantage to him.

Will picks up Rios and delivers the Fireman's Carry into a Gutbuster. Will climbs the top rope

crowd will, will, will, will!
Copeland; The crowd know what's coming, this is going to be huge.

Will goes for the Top Rope Elbow Drop as Rios rolls out of the way.

Cohen; Rios dodges, surely that has dented Will.

Rios stands up and locks at Will. Rios turns and looks at the entrance way, he climbs out of the ring and heads up the ramp.

Copeland;What a coward running from Big Will

Cohen; He's not a coward, it's all about putting number one first.

The crowd boo's as the ref begins to count.

Will gets up in the ring to look towards the entrance way

Rios is at the top of the ramp clearly showing in his facial expression that enough is enough. Will climbs out of the ring

Will sprints up the ramp as the crowd goes wild. Will grabs Rios and drags him down towards the ring.
The crowd erupt in cheers

Will throws Rios in the ring as he climbs in himself and gives him the Willennium

The crowd goes wild
Copeland; Willennium, Willennium! This is over for Rios.
Cohen; No it isn't, here's the calvary!

Milenko and Ben Legend run towards the ring as the referee turns to keep them out. Will is obviously pissed at this and grabs to referee to get him to do the three count. Will picks him up to deliver a second Willennium

1,2,3 WILL WINS

Ding, Ding, Ding

Harrys; Here is your winner “The one” Big will

Copeland; He did it, Rios didn't have a chance

Ben Legnend and Milenko climb into the ring. Both with chairs that they have picked up and start to attack Will.

Rios stands up and joins in the attack.

Cohen; This is it, Will is getting what he deserves.

Copeland; Are you kidding me this is a savage brutal attack. This should be stopped!

All three men now have chairs and have hit will. Will is out on the floor as all three men hold their hands up in celebration.

Rios grabs the mic

Rios; You see that is what happens when you mess with us. Ben give him the Kodak Moment!

Ben Legend climbs to the top rope, as that is going on a man jumps the fence from crowd to the ring. The man is wearing a complete red mask, a long sleeve black T shirt, with black gloves, black trousers and red boots.

Cohen; Who the hell is that?
Copeland; No idea!

The man in the red mask proceeds to push Legend off the top rope, out of the ring to the outside. The masked man climbs to the top rope and delivers a flying clothesline from the top rope to Milenko as Milenko is wiped out.

By this time Will has made his way to his feet to deliver another Willennium to Rios. Will and the Red Masked man kick both men out of the ring.

Copeland; What the heck is going on with this Red Mask Guy?
Cohen; He looks like he's just come to help Will out.

Will looks to the Red Mask guy as he puts his hand out to shake Wills hand. Will proceeds to give the man a hand shake.

The crowd go absolutely wild, as Legend, Milenko and Rios make their way to the back.

Will and Red Mask hold each others hands up in the air as Wills music hits.

Harrys: The folloing contest is a Triple Threat, and it is to determine who will face Everest in the Main Event, for the vacated WZCW Heavyweight Championship!

"Andy, your a Star" begins playing as Carmen walks out with Swindle McKenzie to boos, but Swindle ignores them, talking to Carmen the whole way to the ring. As Carmen climbs the ring steps and enters the ring, Swindle turns around and begins walking up the ramp, stoping half way and facing the back.

Copeland - Well what a match we've got here now partner. We've already seen Everest advance to the finals, I wonder what one of these three men will meet him there?

Cowen: Well this guy's not looking to bad. Have you heard about the training he's been doing? Seems quite intense.

Copeland: Yes, I've heard of the training Swindle McKenzie has been putting him in... What do you think Swindle is doing right now anyways, walking away from the match?

Cowen: That don't seem likely.

The sound of thunder echoes through the arena. "Down Under" hits and the lights flicker like lightning. Daniel "The Thunder" Stokes appears and raises his arms in the arm. He starts walking down the ramp untill he reachs Swindle. Swindle is shouting somthing to Stokes, but it's unclear what it is.

Cowen: Well whats this, Swindle and Daniel Stokes having a conversation before a matchup?

Copeland: I bet that weasle is trying to form a pact to beat the bigger man in this matchup, then have his guy attack Stokes when he's not expecting it.

Cowen: Well he's a smart man. It would be a good idea if you asked me.

Stokes listens to Swindle for a minute before blowing past him mid speach and heads fo the ring. He gets in as Swindle, who had followed him, goes to the corner Carmen is in, and hops onto the ring apron to talk to Carmen.

Copeland: Well whatever Swindle was saying, Stokes seemingly wasn't really interested. One has to wonder what they were alking about...

Cowen: I'm willing to bet it has somthing to do with this next guy!

"Sumo" begins to play, and after a few moments, the huge frame of Hatchiyama Manzō appears, followed by Mangus Maxxamillion, still sporting a bandage on his nose, as well as a blacken eye. The two slowly walk towards the ring where Carmen and Daniel wait. Upon reaching the ring, Manzo climbs in as Mangus walks around to where Swindle is standing and simply stares at him, clearly not in a good mood. The two have a staredown before Mangus turns to a different corner.

Copeland: Mangus looks more serious then I have ever seen him. I've got chills just having him this close to me.

Cowen: And if I were Swindle, I'd be careful of the advice he gave out earlier. Mangus is a powerful man, and you don't want to upset him anymore then he already is.

DING DING DING

The bell rings, but none of the three superstars move an inch. They all stare at each other, awaiting the first chance to attack. Swindle hops onto the ring apron near Carmen, and says somthing. Carmen, whos eyes havn't left those of Manzo, nods, and in unison, both Daniel Stokes and Carmen Bratchny jump Manzo, attacking him with all the lefts and rights they've got.

Copeland: I knew it! They're double teaming him! And it might work!

Cowen: It might, but Manzo has overcome bigger odds. Don't count him out yet.

The two continue their attack on Manzo, who is still standing. Giving everythng they have to try to knock the big man down, Swindle once again hops onto the ring apron and yells somthing to Swindle. Swindle backs up, Stokes notices this, hits Manzo with a quick punch to the face to stun him, followed by Carmen hitting a devistating Enziguri!

Copeland: Enziguri! That was awesome, but it'll take alot more to put Manzo down, and even more to keep him there.

Manzo is stunned, but still standing. Stokes see's this, backs into a corner, then runs at Manzo and hits him with an Enziguri of his own!

Cowen: Is THAT enough to keep him down? Two Enziguris in a row? I doubt it...

Copeland: Oh come on, you sound like you've already announced Manzo the winner. He's not been beaten, but he has been made look beatable...

Cowen: But you said it, he's still unbeaten.

Manzo is now on one knee, clearly feeling the effects of the double beatdown. Carmen and Stokes look at each other, and both thinking the same thing, they link arms, and run at Manzo, hitting a double clothesline, but not even moving the behemoth of his knee. The two are stunned, so they try it a second time, and on impact, Manzo stands up, causing the two to bounce backwards off their own force.

Cowen: This is why I always back this monster! He can take anything from anyone!

Copeland: Yeah, but he did take quite a beating. One has to wonder what he's got left in the tank.

Manzo is now furious, as both Carmen and Stokes back up. The two look at each other and nod again, then run at Manzo. But at the last second, Carmen stops just as Manzo swings his massive leg right into the face of Daniel Stokes!

Copeland: Wow! Carmen knew exactly what was about to happen! I bet Swindle had somthing to do with this. They led Stokes into thinking they'd be a tam, then ditched him!

Cowen: What are you on about? Carmen is a smart man, and even if they beat Manzo, they still need to beat each other. He's getting an early edge.

With Stokes down, Manzo begins walking towards Carmen, who takes a step back. Swindle once again gets on the apron behind Carmen and begins giving him advice.

Copeland: That Swindle, he's a weasel. I wonder how Carmen would do without him.

Cowen: He wouldn't be here, fighting for a title. But Swindle, like or hate him, is smart. He does whats good for business... even if he is a weasel.

Carmen nods at what Swindle said, and puts up his fists to duel with Manzo. Seeing this, Manzo lets out a deep voiced laugh, then runs at Carmen with a clothsline, but Carmen ducks and hits a leg sweep, but it's not enough to knock the big guy down. As Manzo turns around, he is hit with a Big Boot from the russian! As if the boot were made of lead, Manzo drops like a ton of bricks, somthing rarely seen with the giant.

Copeland: OH MY GAWD!

Cowen: That was amazing power! Manzo is out cold! I never though I'd see this!

Carmen stands above the fallen Manzo unsure of what to do untill he hears calls of "PIN HIM!" coming from Swindles corner, so he drops to pin the monster.

Before the ref can hit three, Carmen is dragged off of Manzo by Daniel Stokes, who begins to lay into him with fists seemingly coming from everywheres.

Copeland: Stokes is back, and he's pissed!

Cowen: He'd better be careful after what just happened to Manzo!

Stokes hits a quick left punch, causing Carmen to spin around and allowing Stokes to hit an inverted backdrop on the russian. As he lays on the ground, Daniel Stokes goes to a turnbuckle and climbs to the top, then stands there on his feet as Carmen slowly stands up.

Copeland: He's gong for the drop kick! If he hits it...

Cowen: Are you new? He's not going to hit it. No one ever does.

Carmen gets to his feet and turns towards Stokes, only to be hit chest first with a diving dropkick! Stokes goes for the cover...

Kickout by Carmen!

Stokes is in shock that Carmen kicked out of the move so easily, so he lifts him to his feet, then into position for his finisher, the Stokes Drive!

Copeland: He hit the dropkick, and now he's going for the Stokes Drive! Theres no way Carmen will kick out!

Cowen: . . .

As the fans cheer, Stokes hits a devistating Stokes Drive, dropping the russian to go out cold. The fans are on their feet as Stokes goes for the pin.

As the ref is going to hit three, Stokes is kicked in the back of the head by Manzo, who has regained his stance.

Cowen: Manzo is back! It looks like my pick to win is still good.

Copeland: Your pick to...?! Thats just wrong! Your not suppoed to pick winners!

Stokes slowly stands up to face the giant, but is met with a Belly to Belly Sideslam, and is back on his feet. Manzo is now the only man standing, as he looks around the ring, deciding which of the two fallen bodies he will target befoe choosing Carmen. He drags Carmens emotionless body to the corner, and sits him up before slowly backing up towards the other end of the ring.

Cowen: This ones about to be over. If he hits this, theres no way around it.

Manzo yells, then runs at Carmen in the corner and hits Corner Hip Slash, knocking Carmens head backwards. However, as soon as he hit, there was a loud "SMACK" sound, and as Manzo walks away, he slowly drops to one knee. And with his massive frame out of the way, we see Swindle McKenzie standing on the ground in that very corner, holding a steel chair.

Copeland: Swindle Cheated! He hit Manzo with a chair! I don't want this match to end in DQ!

Cowen: I don't think it will! I doubt the ref saw the chair past Manzo!

The referee see's this but not knowing if he hit Manzo for sure or not, he begins yelling at Swindle through the ropes. Carmen slowly stands up and walks aimlessly towards the middle of the ring to where Stokes is laying. As he reachs him, Stokes reachs up, seemingly full of life, and grabs Carmen, pulling him to the ground and locking in the Down Underhook!

Copeland: Down Underhook! Carmens got no wheres to go!!!

Carmen is waiving his arm, trying to escape the hold, but Stokes has got it locked in tight. Carmen tries rolling over, but it don't work.

Cowen: Don't tap Carmen! Don't Tap!

Stokes begins yelling as he applies more pressure, an with nothing to do, Carmen taps out!

Copeland: Carmen tapped out! Daniel Stokes is the winner!!!

Cowen: No, he's not! The ref's still dealing with Swindle... Look at this!!!

As soon as Stokes lets go of the hold, he stands up and raises his arm in victory, only to be scooped up and hit with a huge Fallout Slam! Manzo drops on top of Stokes as the referee turns from Swindle and makes the count.

3!!!

Harrys: Here is your winner, advancing to the Main Event for the WZCW Heavyweight Championship, Hatchiyama Manzo!

Cowen: Manzo came out of nowheres and destroyed Daniel Stokes with that slam! And now, in our Main Event, we will see Everest, against Manzo, and someone is walking away with the WZCW Heavyweight Championship!

Copeland: That was a hell of a match, I'll give it to Carmen Bratchny and Daniel Stokes. But Manzo is undefeated. And he may take that win streak right through tonight, and pick up the strap with it.

Harrys: "The following contest is to determine one of the finalists in the match to crown the NEW World Heavyweight Championship!"

O Fortuna echoes around the arena.

Harrys: “Introducing first, from his Master's presence. He weighs in at 275lbs...Vengeance!”

Cowen: Well here is your next World Champion. Vengeance has been huge since his debut, and in just a few weeks, he's already fighting for the title.

Copeland: I wouldn't be so sure. Vengeance has anger problems, and this isn't the match he wants to have problems in. Plus, Everest is no pushover.

Cowen: If Everest is no pushover, why hasn' he won the title yet?

Vengeance appears at the top of the ramp, and begins a slow paced, ominous walk down to the ring, wearing his hooded cloak. He enters the ring by sliding under the bottom rope and stands facing turnbuckle and pulls back the hood, raising his head toward the sky, as though looking for divine inspiration. He then removes his cloak and drapes it over a ring post.

'Supernova goes Pop' by Powerman 5000 blares through the arena to a huge ovation. Orange laser lights shoot back and forth across the blank big screen that then flashes the words “Are you Ready to Go” The lights go out for a second and when they kick back on Everest stands in the middle of the ramp soaking up the cheers.

Harrys: And his opponent, at 205 pounds, from Los Angeles, California, EVEREST!

Copeland: This is the man that should have been champion a long time ago if it wasn't for Dynasty.

Cowen: What do you mean? The title WAS Dynasty! They might as well have all held the title. And besides, your looking at the one man Dynasty in Vengeance.

He makes his way to the ring, his eyes locked on Vengeance. He slowly gets into the ring, Vengeancewatching his every move, remaining calm and collected. The referee calls both men to the center of the ring and goes over the rules, but neither man is watching the ref, they've got their eyes locked on each other. The bell sounds, and instantly, the two come to blows with each other, exchanging lefts and rights. Vengeance begins to get the upper hand, and tosses Everest into the ropes, meeting him with a big boot right to the face.

Cowen: Thats gotta hurt, no matter what. Vengeance is P'wning Everest tonight.

Copeland: But the match just started. Don't count either of these guys out to early.

Trying to end it early, Vengeance locks Everest into a Triangle Chokehold, hoping to make him submit. Everests hands are flailing everywheres as he tries to reachs the ropes, only to realize he's on the opposite side of the ring. As he continues trying to reach for somthing, he begins kicking his legs, inadvertatly hitting the ropes. The ref see's this and tells Vengeance to let up. He then begins counting.

3... Vengeance releases the hold on the three count and stands up to gather himself.

Copeland: Wow, that was close! Thats a deadly submission, you don't see to many people break it!

Cowen: break it? No one breaks that! Everest was lucky he could hit the ropes, thats all.

Everest is still down and hurt, but not trying to fast to get up, he knows he needs to pace himself. Suddenly, Vengeance walks to the turnbuckle, screams, and runs at Everest, jumping right before he his him, and lands with a very quick legdrop, which causes Everest to roll out of the ring in pain.

As Vengeance slowly gets to his feet, the ref slowly begins to count Everest out.

Everest is slowly getting onto his feet, he's got his arms on the ringside.

Copeland: Everest better get in the ring, he'll never forgive himself if he misses out on a chance at the title by countout.

He's now standing on his own, and as the ref is about to call 7, Vengeance runs at the ropes, and performs a dive over them. Everest, quick to think, catchs him in a headlock, instantly dropping him into a massive DDT onto the floor outside of the ring!

Cowen: Wow! That was unbelievable!

Copeland: Holy Crap, I don't know whats more amazing! That huge DDT, or us agreeing!

Cowen: Don't flatter yourself...

Both men are down as the ref begins counting again.

Everest is getting up. He rolls into the ring, then back out. He picks up Vengeance, who is dazed after the DDT, and rolls him into the ring.

Vengeance is not moving, so Everest takes advantage, and climbs the turnbuckle. He raises his arms in excietment to signify, then dives at Vengeance, conecting with a deadly Headbutt. Both men seem to take damage from this one, as they roll around in pain.

Cowen: And this is why Everest shouldn't be champion. He's a fool! Your trying to hurt your opponent, not yourself!

Copeland: But if putting your body on the line works, do it. Plus, the fans dig it up.

Slowly, Everest gets to his feet, but Vengeace is also getting up. They finally get to their feet, and turn to face each other. They exchange words, although it's unclear what they're speaking of. Vengeance then shoves Everest, causing him to shoves him back. They stop again and stare before vengeance swings with a huge right hand, however he misses. Everest takes advantage of a missed oppertunity by hitting the ROCK SLIDE!!!

Copeland: Rock Slide! It's over already!

Cowen: Not yet, it ain't!

Everest goes for a the pin.

Kickout by Vengeance!

Cowen: Told ya. Never count Vengance out. He's never been pinned, and I doubt he's about to be.

Copeland: Well nothing lasts forever, and I think Everest might be the man to give him that first pin.

Everest is shocked that Vengeance kicked out. He goes to pick him up to attemped to inflict more damage, but as soon as Vengeance gets to his feet, he attacks with a Powerslam out of nowheres. Vengeance picks Everest right back up and hits another powerslam, followed by a third.

Copeland: Wow, thats pure power. Everest looks to be in trouble.

Cowen: He was in trouble when he got to arena...

He picks him up a fouth time, and throws him into the turnbuckle, causing him to slam his sholder right into the ringpost. Everest immediatly reachs for his sholder, indicating a possibly injury. As Vengeance slowly walks towards Everest to inflicted more pain, the ref gets inbetween the two to check on Everest. He can be heard shouting "Can you continue?", and Everest, with his eyes sweezed shut in pain, nods his head to continue.

Cowen: What a fool! Your injured, get out of there! No gold is worth a career threatening injury.

Copeland: Unless you've got a heart like his. I think that as long as he can take the pain, he'll play the game.

As the refeee backs away, Vengeance is waiting right there to attack. He grabs Everest's forearm and pulls him out of the corner by it, causing him to yell in pain. He climbs the turnbuckle, still holding his arm, and hits a snake eyes, causing Everest to fall to the matt, holding his sholder again.

Cowen: He's got to quit. That sholder is going to break right off soon enough.

Copeland: I doubt that very much, but I agree he might be biting off more then he can chew...

Vengeance lifts Everest up to his feet, grabs his arm, and hits a sholder breaker, but don't let go. He lifts him by the arm again, and hits a 2nd one. As he pulls Everest into his though, Everest uses his other arm to reach around Vengeance, and lifts him for the ROCK SLIDE, but looses his grip as he lifts him in the air, causing his arm to hurt even more. Vengeance lands on his back, but quickly gets up as Everest simply stands there, still holding his injured arm.

Cowen: Well, there you have it. He can't even hit his finisher, how's he going to pin Vengeance if he can't finish him off?

Vengeance slowly walks towards Everest, when out of nowheres, Everest grabs him with his other arm and hits another ROCK SLIDE!

Copeland: Woah! Maybe he CAN hit his finisher, all he needed was a final boost of energy!

He goes for a cover...

Another kickout! Vengeance just gets his arm up right as the ref was about to hit three.

Cowen: Vengeance keeps kicking out. There's no way Everest is taking this. He just can't pin him!

Copeland: You might be right, but I doubt it. Everest won't give up.

Everest is upset as he stands up, still holding his arm in pain. Vengeance slowly gets to his feet. He grabs Vengeance, and tosses him into the ropes, catching him by the throat on the way back. He then lefts him in the air, holding him their for a moment.

Cowen: The Judge, Jury, and Executioner! This is over! It's over!

Vengeance goes to drop for the Judge, Jury, and Executioner, but Everest swings his feet backwards, causing the two of them to fall backwards. Everests feet land on the turnbuckle, and without letting go of each other, Everest hops off the turnbuckle, still holding Vengeance. He's got him in the Mountain Climber!

Copeland: That was amazing! I've never seen someone take such an advantage of a failed move!

Cowen: It was luck, and it's not over yet.

Vengeance is fighting to escape the move, but Everest backs into the corner and lifts himself into a sitting position on the turnbuckle, almost lifting Vengeance right off his feet, applying extra pressure.

Copeland: He's getting weak! He might pass out! This is almost over!

Cowen: Are you serious? No one passes out in wrestling anymore! What is this, 1995?

Everest keeps applying pressure, as Vengeance slowly begins so weaken. The referee lifts Vengeance arm to see if he's still in it. He drops it, it drops!

Copeland: He's got it! Everest is going to win it!

Cowen: No, Vengeance is going to get up!

The ref lifts his arm a second time... it drops!

Copeland: Yes!!! Lets go Everest!

Cowen: Stop being so bias Copeland! Go Vengeance!

The ref lifts his arm a third time, the crowd in a fenzy...

It drops!! The referee calls for the bell as Everest lets go of the hold, causin Vengeance to fall lifelessly to the mat below.

Harrys: "Here is your winner, and he advances to the finals of the Championship Tournament, EVEREST!!!

Copeland: Yes! Everest has done it! He's going to the finals! He fought through an injured sholder, and he did it!

Cowen: I'll admit, I'm in shock Vengeance lost. But if Everest had a hard match here, how do you think he'll do later tonight with an injury?

Copeland: He's got time to heal. But the main thing is, Everest is in the Main Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back